ADVERTISEMENT

Trap Game: Pitt and/or Uconn

Every game is a trap game....hence why its soooo important that UCF win the turnover battle each and every week.

Pittsburgh cannot run the ball ans their passing yardage per attempt is probably one of the worst in the FBS without looking it up

The offense is putrid. FAU has a better offense. Stanford for sure

Yeah, it's their D that scares me. That o-line better be ready to play their asses off. This will be a step up in competition.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
I think they just were better

Give them some credit

Idk. After watching college gameday this morning and seeing how everyone was so high on us like never before, I started getting worried. We have ALWAYS been the underdog, the team no one believes in. Now when everyone is finally giving it to us, we buy into our own hype and let it all slip away.

Listen, I'm not that mad. We had a hell of a run and it was only a matter of time till our (regular season) streak ends. Still, I think the whole "go 1-0" mentality started going away once we stopped being the underdog and started having all this hype surrounding us. The hunger wasn't there anymore. I obviously really don't know if that's the case or not but I've always identified myself to UCF and our underdog status- after seeing that we were no longer underdogs, something just didn't feel right with me.

Hopefully we learn a lot from this loss, get humbled, and get our hunger back.

Idk. After watching college gameday this morning and seeing how everyone was so high on us like never before, I started getting worried. We have ALWAYS been the underdog, the team no one believes in. Now when everyone is finally giving it to us, we buy into our own hype and let it all slip away.

Listen, I'm not that mad. We had a hell of a run and it was only a matter of time till our (regular season) streak ends. Still, I think the whole "go 1-0" mentality started going away once we stopped being the underdog and started having all this hype surrounding us. The hunger wasn't there anymore. I obviously really don't know if that's the case or not but I've always identified myself to UCF and our underdog status- after seeing that we were no longer underdogs, something just didn't feel right with me.

Hopefully we learn a lot from this loss, get humbled, and get our hunger back.
I mean, maybe we weren’t hungry enough

Those things are just so hard to quantify

I think they just were better

Give them some credit

Disagree, when the team actually played smart and like we're used to they came back from a 21 point deficit to a 10 point lead. If they played even 2 whole quarters like that probably would have won.
Too many dumb ass penalties and terrible head scratching play calls. Add in DG looking more like a true freshman and yet we only lose by 1 on a last minute trick play?

We're better, but Pitt wanted it more.

The drive where our defense kept getting penalties was one that stands out. Make a good play and then taunt the QB. Can our coaches stop that now? Happened against LSU too and helped them win.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT