ADVERTISEMENT

Treasury Secretary Mnuchin is moving $455 billion of unspent stimulus money into a fund the incoming Biden administration can't deploy without Congres

Good. Why should we be propping up corporations with record high stock prices? They don't need to be on the dole.

• Love
Reactions: ElprofesorJuan
Good. Why should we be propping up corporations with record high stock prices? They don't need to be on the dole.
Once the Biden Administration takes over, I'm looking forward to having it FINALLY reported how Mnuchin and Trump spent the $500 billion that was handed out to Corporations.

As some here may recall, Trump fired the guy responsible for Congressional oversight and we never heard a peep about who the money went to and how much they got. But the same people who pulled off this heist of taxpayer money are wringing their hands about another stimulus bill for small businesses and out-of-work Americans.

Once the Biden Administration takes over, I'm looking forward to having it FINALLY reported how Mnuchin and Trump spent the $500 billion that was handed out to Corporations.

As some here may recall, Trump fired the guy responsible for Congressional oversight and we never heard a peep about who the money went to and how much they got. But the same people who pulled off this heist of taxpayer money are wringing their hands about another stimulus bill for small businesses and out-of-work Americans.
Reported on? Lol, this been happening for 11 years and we all know about it. It's one of those things that the MSM ignores but the "fringe" media that i pay attention to have been talking about forever. The whole thing is a scam, particularly the banks. As soon as one of your preferred media outlets starts talking about how M2 is at 19 trillion dollars but derivative debt is at 571 trillion dollars, let me know.

Reactions: ElprofesorJuan

Frump = pure evil POS

ADVERTISEMENT