ADVERTISEMENT

Tre'mon Morris-brash is back on the team

As a UCF fan I want him back, 3.5 sacks is pathetic, damn it's the AAC, really! Yes that's a thousand more than I could do, but screw it. As someone who would be on the streets with a drunk, GONE. We have yet to take any intoxicated driver seriously. (before you whine, I probably drove drunk 1, while a student, ONCE, and even then I probably wasn't over the limit. The only drunk driver I like is the one from the Orlando coach from the arena league team, only killed himself. I'm with Sweden, drunk drivers should lose their car, he can stay on the team (it has zero to do with the team) but his car should go to the state, he should be without a license for years. The damn fool doesn't need to drive. His other life, school, team etc, shouldn't be affected unless the HC thinks it's a pathetic whiny liberal 'teaching moment', but damn well he should forfeit his car and not be allowed to drive till whenever..... BUT PUNISHMENT should be where it is deserved, driving, not personal life. I hate people who think they have a right to own people's private life. Screw you. We are missing a chance to teach a young idiot something. I hate people who hire based on 'social media'--- you are ***holes. My private life just that. Ok I realize no one read all this so screw you all, unless you actually read that. In the end, ......not finishing it.

I'm just afraid this changes our past approach, and may not set a good precedent.

But I don't know all the fact in this case, so I really cannot say for certain.

I'm just afraid this changes our past approach, and may not set a good precedent.

But I don't know all the fact in this case, so I really cannot say for certain.
Don’t panic. There’s a lot more things in life to be worried about than if GM is going to continue GOL’s approach to discipline.

ADVERTISEMENT