ADVERTISEMENT

Trevor Lawrence has 7 INTs through 3 games

Poolside Knight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Apr 2, 2007
But he isn’t Bortles*

giphy.gif

I love Bortles, but there is zero chance Lawrence is out of the league while he’s still in his 20s like Bortles is. Barring catastrophic injury.

The Jaguar hate in here is real. Look forward to the opinions of you select few when the Jags get that place rockin again like it's 1999. They're on their way. The progress is evident to anyone who's paid attention.

The Jaguar hate in here is real. Look forward to the opinions of you select few when the Jags get that place rockin again like it's 1999. They're on their way. The progress is evident to anyone who's paid attention.
They were Tom Brady magic away from a super bowl like 3 years ago. With Bortles. Sadly they have shed lots of talent since then.

They were Tom Brady magic away from a super bowl like 3 years ago. With Bortles. Sadly they have shed lots of talent since then.
Correction bad coaching away. Had nothing to do with Brady. Jags had that game won and the coaches laid over and gave them the game. 3 and out run bs.

Not sure a lot of Jag fans were fans in 90s. I started talking to a Jag fan who said they’ve never had a good O line. I said when Brunell, McCardell and Taylor played it was good. He thought I was naming O linemen.

Reactions: UCFatz1
What’s the definition of insanity? What the Jaguars are doing. I remember Nick Foles was the savior too. Maybe the problem goes deeper than QB.

It most certainly goes deeper than QB (although, Foles is a backup who happened to have a good playoff run, he was never going to be a savior), but at the same time they had to draft Lawrence, and then hope to fill in many of the other holes next offseason.

I said he was a college coach. Most of his transgressions didn’t see the light of day there. That’s gone.

ADVERTISEMENT