ADVERTISEMENT

Trump’s Labor Secretary Alex Acosta resigns

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/12/lab...ressure-mounts-from-jeffrey-epstein-case.html

Trump’s Labor Secretary Alex Acosta resigns amid pressure from Jeffrey Epstein sex traffic case

im glad hes stepping down. that deal was weak has hell for what that man has done. he should be six feet under instead of walking free.
Im good with this but at same time Ann Coulter nailed it when she highlighted Barry Krischners role in all of this. As i highlighted before, the police were all in to bury Epstein until Barry showed up. One mega dem donor protecting another. Disgusting

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/10/coulter-get-acosta-but-get-the-right-guy-too/

Reactions: UCFWayne
Im good with this but at same time Ann Coulter nailed it when she highlighted Barry Krischners role in all of this. As i highlighted before, the police were all in to bury Epstein until Barry showed up. One mega dem donor protecting another. Disgusting
The whole deal stinks to high heaven. But the investigation is far from over. So all of it (hopefully) will come out eventually.

Funny how Epstein went from “a terrific guy” who “likes young women” to someone he didn’t really know. Odd, since the two of them once shared an island resort together alone with 28 women who were flown in by Epstein for the occasion.

You can all respond with “yeah, but what about...” Epstein’s relationships with Democrats too. The reality is there’s more than enough bad behavior from both tribes to go around.

The whole deal stinks to high heaven. But the investigation is far from over. So all of it (hopefully) will come out eventually.

Funny how Epstein went from “a terrific guy” who “likes young women” to someone he didn’t really know. Odd, since the two of them once shared an island resort together alone with 28 women who were flown in by Epstein for the occasion.

You can all respond with “yeah, but what about...” Epstein’s relationships with Democrats too. The reality is there’s more than enough bad behavior from both tribes to go around.
Have you seriously not yet understood that Trump is all hyperbole when he talks about people until they attack him? How many “wonderful people” has Trump talked about that he barely knows or knows a bit? It’s a severe lack of a political filter. Business is a funny thing, you never talk bad about someone that you may end up doing business with in the future. Politics is the opposite, everyone is full of crap and they all know it, so they attack each other publicly and then go hang out together afterwards.

Someone asks Trump about Epstein and he fires back with some bs about him. He may have gone to the same functions, may have even had a business deal or two or one of them talked the other into a donation. Doesn’t mean that they were friends. Maybe they were. If they were, I highly doubt that survives past the Mar a Lago banning. Any way, you guys are still grasping at straws.

Reactions: Crazyhole
Someone asks Trump about Epstein and he fires back with some bs about him. He may have gone to the same functions, may have even had a business deal or two or one of them talked the other into a donation. Doesn’t mean that they were friends. Maybe they were.
Yeah, I suppose you’re right. Just because Trump spent some quality time on Epstein’s island with him and 28 women flown in for the occasion doesn’t necessarily make them friends.

Yeah, I suppose you’re right. Just because Trump spent some quality time on Epstein’s island with him and 28 women flown in for the occasion doesn’t necessarily make them friends.
First, as with anything else, I’d like to hear from more than just this one guy about this party. Second, the 28 women weren’t supplied by Epstein and weren’t underage. Third, nothing in this account alleges that Trump engaged with underage girls. Fourth, everything that I’ve seen was that party was at Mar A Lago run by the guy who’s talking.

And most importantly, we don’t get held responsible in America for the crimes of people that we associate with. The difference with Clinton is that the allegations of sex flights and the unexplained flights Clinton took easily draw people to wonder about the convergence of the two. He’s probably innocent but it would be nice if his denial didn’t conflict with the flight records.

Just because trump walked in the dressing room at a Miss Teen USA pageant and bragged about it doesn't mean he would ever be interested in seeing young teenage girls naked... oh wait a second.

and just because he talked about how much fun this pedophile was because of the young girls he raped doesn't mean he thinks being around raped young girls is fun... oh shoot

just because trump has literally dozens of women accusing him of sexual assault doesn't mean he would ever admit to committing sexual assault on a hot mic to Billy Bush... damn it.

It's so hard to put my head into the sand as deep as you all have yours that I can't even manage a full sentence. At the VERY least, Trump knew about this and said nothing as dozens of children were raped.

Reactions: DaShuckster
Just because trump walked in the dressing room at a Miss Teen USA pageant and bragged about it doesn't mean he would ever be interested in seeing young teenage girls naked... oh wait a second.

and just because he talked about how much fun this pedophile was because of the young girls he raped doesn't mean he thinks being around raped young girls is fun... oh shoot

just because trump has literally dozens of women accusing him of sexual assault doesn't mean he would ever admit to committing sexual assault on a hot mic to Billy Bush... damn it.

It's so hard to put my head into the sand as deep as you all have yours that I can't even manage a full sentence. At the VERY least, Trump knew about this and said nothing as dozens of children were raped.

At the very least Bill Clinton raped young girls while flying on this guys plane and you had no shits to give when you voted for his family last time you raging hypocrite

You’ve been proven to be such a lying complete fuking clown on this board so many times so either show up with some actual facts or evidence or GTFO and disappear again

For someone who has been as high profile as Donald Trump, you would think his name would have come up in the original investigation and arrest like Clinton did. If he wasn't a republican president then nobody would be talking about him in this story.

For someone who has been as high profile as Donald Trump, you would think his name would have come up in the original investigation and arrest like Clinton did. If he wasn't a republican president then nobody would be talking about him in this story.

If Clinton wasnt a former president nobody would be talking about him either, but thats how it works. People in high profile positions get talked about and speculated about when they are connected at all with other bad people. We will see how it plays out, at this point it is certainly a lot of speculation, but let's also be honest, both Trump and Clinton are scumbags and I could very much see both of them being pretty involved in this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT