ADVERTISEMENT

Trump anti-corruption achievements mega thread

fried-chicken

Diamond Knight
Jan 27, 2011
I figured since trump is so hard on corruption we should start a thread where we can list all of his major achievements ending corruption when they don't involve investigating his political rivals.

Hopefully some of this dumb lib posters will see that trump has been regularly anti corruption forever and that was his only goal when he used foreign aid to get biden investigated.

I figured since trump is so hard on corruption we should start a thread where we can list all of his major achievements ending corruption when they don't involve investigating his political rivals.

Hopefully some of this dumb lib posters will see that trump has been regularly anti corruption forever and that was his only goal when he used foreign aid to get biden investigated.
Hmm, good question......let's see......(thinking)....OK,
1. He demonstrated first hand on how not to treat women.
2. He showed us how to start a fake dilemma, say that you solved it, then take credit.
3. He showed us how a narcissistic person should not be a president.
4. Oh here's a good one, he showed us how we shouldn't attack people based upon skin color, physical conditions, fat shaming, handicapped people.
5. He showed us how one should not accept an official government position when there are huge conflicts of interest and his family will benefit monetarily from being an official.
Can anyone add any more?
6. Whoops, one more, he showed us how to pretend to defend families against gun violence, then retracted it and supported the US terrorist group...the NRA.

8. He was just ordered to pay $2 mil for misusing his charitable foundation. NBD.

Just another Tuesday for him. Would be a career ending scandal for any non cult leader.

Last edited:
Weird. I clicked on this thread thinking it would be something worth reading and now it's obvious that the title should have been "libtard mega thread". Props on the circle jerk I guess.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Weird. I clicked on this thread thinking it would be something worth reading and now it's obvious that the title should have been "libtard mega thread". Props on the circle jerk I guess.
Please contribute to making it better. List a time trump was anti corruption where it didn't involve his political foes.

LMAO you stupid bitch. :joy:

3 years of presidency and I keep getting told that trump is just hard on corruption so surely someone can post some record of that outside of his political rivals.

3 years of presidency and I keep getting told that trump is just hard on corruption so surely someone can post some record of that outside of his political rivals.
When did anyone ever say that trump is hard on corruption? He's as corrupt as his opponents. That doesn't justify or diminish corruption on the other side.

When did anyone ever say that trump is hard on corruption? He's as corrupt as his opponents. That doesn't justify or diminish corruption on the other side.
I've been told that's his motive for quid pro quo with Ukraine, if that's not his motive what was?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT