ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Derangement Syndrome

UCFWayne

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Oct 7, 2011
Casselberry
we see it all the time even with several posters in the wc. thought id create a thread to follow all the crazies.

Reactions: UCFBS
FFS just go and join stormfront and move this conversation there, stop sullying UCF's reputation by embracing this embarrassment.

In the current year, ignoring all the given facts to blindly support an insane racist in the white house because he makes your pathetic ignorant self feel good = "racist"

FIFY

4JDE5fL.png

Found Bob, Wayne and 85 at a football game last year

this is mostly about the NRA/Russia linked Thread. Which can be summarized as: Link gets posted about a possible connection between Russia and the NRA for funding, all the red hatters ignore the actual information because it disagrees with their worldview and proceed to lob pathetic personal insults at the OP. Then fab straight up lies about the situation and all the red hatters immediately drink it up proclaiming how they are so smart. It just terrifying.

looks like ninja was triggered by the title of my thread he had to post in here. it must suck to have tds

So, did Obama Derangement Syndrome exist too then? What about Bush Derangement Syndrome?

Wasn't everything Bush's fault to Dems for awhile? I can guarantee you everything was Obama's fault to Republicans.

What about Clinton Derangement Syndrome?

Hmmm.....:flushed:

Reactions: NinjaKnight
So, did Obama Derangement Syndrome exist too then? What about Bush Derangement Syndrome?

Wasn't everything Bush's fault to Dems for awhile? I can guarantee you everything was Obama's fault to Republicans.

There's a difference between disagreeing with policy, like you, and being completely insane, like FC and Ninja.

Reactions: UCFWayne
There's a difference between disagreeing with policy, like you, and being completely insane, like FC and Ninja.

I'm saying in general though. The stuff that came out of people's mouths about Obama...I mean come on.

He was in general more popular than Trump, so you didn't hear it as much but let's not pretend like it didn't happen.

this is very true. this isnt about people like bq at all and more about fc and ninja. bq did make a good point though that w made some dems crazy and obama certainly made a lot of republicans crazy.

that said, i think trump has made more people go crazy than obama and w combined.

I'm saying in general though. The stuff that came out of people's mouths about Obama...I mean come on.

He was in general more popular than Trump, so you didn't hear it as much but let's not pretend like it didn't happen.

Sure you had fringe lunatics saying it. With Trump it has become mainstream.

Reactions: Crazyhole

More personal attacks from FNB. @Brandon evidently having him put me on ignore still didn't solve the problem, any way you are going to enforce the WC rules yet?

i forgot to mention people like dingy as well. the dude literally posts 3 or 4 trump stories a day on facebook. at least he did before he unfriended for call him out after he claimed i was victim shaming the rape story.

FIFY

4JDE5fL.png

Found Bob, Wayne and 85 at a football game last year

this is mostly about the NRA/Russia linked Thread. Which can be summarized as: Link gets posted about a possible connection between Russia and the NRA for funding, all the red hatters ignore the actual information because it disagrees with their worldview and proceed to lob pathetic personal insults at the OP. Then fab straight up lies about the situation and all the red hatters immediately drink it up proclaiming how they are so smart. It just terrifying.
bill-clinton-says-trumps-slogan-make-america-great-again-is-14908019.png

CoYAzgrWAAAQRRi.jpg

We can play this all day. Every time you post something about alleged 'common Trump supporters,' I can counter with actual Bill and Hillary Clinton realities.

That's the thing ... I'm tired of both sides and their hypocrisy. When we all stop fighting each other, maybe we can focus on the actual issues. Not what the 3rd grader-level US media says.

Reactions: UCFWayne
More personal attacks from FNB. @Brandon evidently having him put me on ignore still didn't solve the problem, any way you are going to enforce the WC rules yet?
Ummm, why don't you just put him on ignore instead of tagging @Brandon? I'd rather him focus on recruiting and leave the board admin stuff for when it's something stronger than simple butt hurt. Seriously.

There’s nothing more hilarious than being told that the resident unhinged individual is still attacking posters on here despite knowing tbat post has the individual blocked

It’s unreal

Reactions: fabknight
You all keep saying he and FC are on ignore but yet you keep replying to him... Hmmm...

How about you actually ignore and just reply to the people actually partaking in the convo?

You all keep saying he and FC are on ignore but yet you keep replying to him... Hmmm...

How about you actually ignore and just reply to the people actually partaking in the convo?

FC is not on ignore, I have simply stopped reading his 10 year old worthless troll garbage

I don't have FC on ignore, just ninja. It's actually amusing to ignore ninja. The response posts are hilarious knowing what he most likely said.

There’s nothing more hilarious than being told that the resident unhinged individual is still attacking posters on here despite knowing tbat post has the individual blocked

It’s unreal

It's not nearly as funny as watching you defend someone who is actually attacking someone, when I'm just pointing it out.

But we all know about your multiple death threats and stalking board members wives on facebook, so it's not really a surprise from you.

FC is not on ignore, I have simply stopped reading his 10 year old worthless troll garbage
Yeah, but he has admitted that he takes an often Progressive stance, and purposely trolls from time-to-time. I'm fine with that. I even agree with him many times now, but also point out the 'other perspective.'

I'm a Libertarian, so if the Democrats and Republicans litigate each other into oblivion, I'm fine with that. I just don't like seeing innocent people, non-politicians, widows and orphans, etc... hurt in the process.

Although I do enjoy watching kids like Hogg hang himself with his own hypocrisy at times. He's [indirectly] becoming a poster-kid for Libertarianism ... at least if the Conservatives would shut up and let us Libertarians write the memes.

It's always been there. I remember my grandparents saying that Reagan was crazy and going to get us all vaporized. Obama was bad, Bush was worse, Trump is way beyond any of them but he brought it on himself. Or at least his supporters did.

It's always been there. I remember my grandparents saying that Reagan was crazy and going to get us all vaporized.
All Reagan did was what NATO asked.

Carter had let it get so bad by 1979, especially with the SS-20, the EU was already starting a project to build their own IRBM and there was talk of them raising their own, standing army.

The EU is doing this again, as Trump is very non-interference. But most Americans now are too. The US doesn't need to secure the EU's resources from the Middle East and from Russia.

How could trump separate children from their families?!?!

oh thats right its a law from way before trump was president....

Reactions: Crazyhole
How could trump separate children from their families?!?!
oh thats right its a law from way before trump was president....
Kick the can down the road. We have been doing too many immigrants a great disservice.

To me, as a Libertarian, it's really this simple ...
  • The Republicans are big business special interest (Work Visas, requiring a 'sponsor'), and ...
  • The Democrats are both big business special interests (Work Visas, requiring a 'sponsor'), plus ...
    • big bleeding heart executive order = more voters special interest (temporary residents).
Libertarians want ...
  • Issue everyone a Green Card who wants to get in
    • No work sponsor required
  • Obliterate the Work Visa system, period
    • End the 1990, bi-partisan 'special interest bill' that created H-1B by only a 40% Congressional vote
    • Look hard at several others too
  • Outlaw all state and federal welfare for non-citizens, period
    • Prosecute Green Card holders who commit fraud
Result ...
  • Green cards, unlike Work Visas ...
    • Not under the thumb of any 'sponsor', so ...
    • They demand fair wages, as 'equals' to Americans
    • Only those who can get jobs will stay, especially since ...
    • Underemployed Americans will be hired instead
  • Yes, American consumers will have to pay more for domestic goods
    • But that's how it should be
  • Meanwhile, those who want services will be denied ...
    • Any Green Card holder committing fraud will be prosecuted
    • They will be 'well documented' and 'well tracked' thanx to Green Cards
  • Cut's the organized crime syndicates out-of-the-loop
    • Green cards = documented
    • Seriously mitigates the undocumented resident 'trade'
      • no under the thumb of human trafficking organizations
      • they have no leverage as there are so few 'undocumented residents'
      • especially after already in the US
      • more federal agents lives spared -- extra bonus
    • Extra double bonus: documented = taxes paid
      • even get credit for social security they paid!
That's basically it, in-a-nutshell. Problem solved. And yes, I learned/confirmed a lot of this from a lot of various, federal agents.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT