ADVERTISEMENT

Trump did in a way manage to MAGA

We lost Tulsi Gabbard and gained a Cori Bush. That’s a huge loss. Bush is a fuggin moron who can join the likes of AOC, that one who married her brother and the other one in “the squad.” At least the White House will have a clearly defined enemy whilst the government grows larger and larger. Not that the republicans do anything to limit government growth, they are equally as useless. Nobody wins in this election and now I don’t have DT to make me laugh at sleepy Joe whilst the country crumbles.

Reactions: Crazyhole
We lost Tulsi Gabbard and gained a Cori Bush. That’s a huge loss. Bush is a fuggin moron who can join the likes of AOC, that one who married her brother and the other one in “the squad.” At least the White House will have a clearly defined enemy whilst the government grows larger and larger. Not that the republicans do anything to limit government growth, they are equally as useless. Nobody wins in this election and now I don’t have DT to make me laugh at sleepy Joe whilst the country crumbles.
Tulsi Gabbard is the future of US politics. Maybe not personally, but her message.

Whats funny about that is that both the left and the right hate her, but deep down they know she's doing it right.

Tulsi Gabbard is the future of US politics. Maybe not personally, but her message.

Whats funny about that is that both the left and the right hate her, but deep down they know she's doing it right.
I love her. I mean it. I am in love with her. Sure she has some ideas like a universal basic income, but we can work that out. She tried to get rid of the Patriot Act. That’s a level of foreplay that is mind blowing.
she was the only candidate that was anywhere near interesting or principled. Well, I guess Bernie, but he’s a crazy uncle who nobody knows what to do with. She was never going to last in that field of establishment politicians. The media ignored her, but she did expose Kamala Harris which was amazing. I was like giiirrrrrllllll!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT