ADVERTISEMENT

Trump enacts police reform

Once again Trump does something good and leftists ignore it.
LOL---Yeah, you got us. (once again)

I'm still chagrined that I totally ignored the time Trump brought about lasting peace in the Middle East---all thanks to Jared Kushner and his 136-page report complete with detailed maps and color photographs. :) :) :)

Once again Trump does something good and leftists ignore it.
Theres nothing to talk about. Last week the dude was going to send tanks into cities to "dominate" the streets and used tear gas on peacful protestors so he could hold up a bible.

Ill wait until we have details. Right now hes just as likely to allow cops the right to gun down black people as he is to do something good.

LOL---Yeah, you got us. (once again)

I'm still chagrined that I totally ignored the time Trump brought about lasting peace in the Middle East---all thanks to Jared Kushner and his 136-page report complete with detailed maps and color photographs. :) :) :)
So you don't want a common standard of practice for police to deescalate and for social workers being more directly involved in criminal investigations?

So you don't want a common standard of practice for police to deescalate and for social workers being more directly involved in criminal investigations?
The ironic thing is that social workers at rehab and mental facilities call the police all of the time. Replacing police with social workers is a perfect example of someone who doesn’t know what they are talking about getting visited by the good idea fairy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT