ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Foundation goes bye-bye

DaShuckster

Diamond Knight
Nov 30, 2003
I know this comes as a shocker, but the State of New York has ordered the Trump Foundation to dissolve. Apparently, this 'charitable' foundation was simply serving as an extra source of income for the Trump businesses as well as Trump's presidential campaign.

Given the angst exhibited here about the Clinton Foundation, I can only imagine how outraged folks here are about this verdict. So I've started this thread to allow all of us to vent together.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/trump-foundation-dissolve-york-attorney-185028372.html

Very ignorant thing to say. Go to the Vietnam Vererans memorial in NYC and look who the benefactor was. Here is a hint, it wasn’t Hillary Clinton. Also state forests several parks in and around NYC. It may not have been perfect but to celebrate the shutting down of a charity is hardly a thing to celebrate.

It may not have been perfect but to celebrate the shutting down of a charity is hardly a thing to celebrate.

Pardon me if I'm not buying what you're selling. Trump's Foundation is being forced by the Courts to dissolve because it was a utter sham as a charity, much like Trump University was a sham as a college.

When it comes to "ignorant things to say," for every genuine, 'heartwarming' gift you could drudge up from the Trump Foundation website, there were dozens of illegal shenanigans. For example, every year for a number of years St. Jude's Children Hospital was cheated out of $100,000 dollars of donations from Trump golf tournaments.

Good to hear it is closed, The Clinton foundation should be closed as well.
didnt they get like hundreds of millions of dollars for haiti but then kept most of it?

id be ok with just dropping them off in the middle of haiti instead and letting nature take its course.

This is the coolest rebuttal ever!!!

Not only can it be applied to the Trump Foundation being ordered by the Courts to dissolve, it can be used for Trump's old National Security Advisor, Michael Flynn's traitorous actions...Trump's inaugural day finances shenanigans...Trump's big talk about shutting down the Government until Congress agrees that taxpayers should fund his border wall (let's see who backs down on that one) ...and his hiring of a new Chief-of-Staff who is on tape calling his new boss a despicable man and a horrible role model (Embarrassing? Yeah but who else was willing to take the job?) ...

A yawn will probably be the best response you can muster once the Muehler Report comes out and the sh*t literally hits the fan. We can look forward to threads where we're debating whether or not the President can pardon himself before leaving office.

Since the yawning has already started, I suspect our sleepy Trumpsters will all turn into Rip Van Winkle in 2019 to avoid it all together. :)

Last edited:
I know this comes as a shocker, but the State of New York has ordered the Trump Foundation to dissolve. Apparently, this 'charitable' foundation was simply serving as an extra source of income for the Trump businesses as well as Trump's presidential campaign.

Given the angst exhibited here about the Clinton Foundation, I can only imagine how outraged folks here are about this verdict. So I've started this thread to allow all of us to vent together.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/trump-foundation-dissolve-york-attorney-185028372.html
BUH BYE....frump and family......BUH BYE!

Pardon me if I'm not buying what you're selling. Trump's Foundation is being forced by the Courts to dissolve because it was a utter sham as a charity, much like Trump University was a sham as a college.

When it comes to "ignorant things to say," for every genuine, 'heartwarming' gift you could drudge up from the Trump Foundation website, there were dozens of illegal shenanigans. For example, every year for a number of years St. Jude's Children Hospital was cheated out of $100,000 dollars of donations from Trump golf tournaments.
It will be interesting to see how the redhats and Faux news spins this one! LOL :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT