ADVERTISEMENT

Trump going to finish as the best president ever?

The employment rate is near perfect. The wages are going up. The stock market is booming. Trade deals are being worked. Maybe a plan on illegal immigration finally.

You forgot to mention that we haven't gone into any foreign country to enact regime change by force only to watch that place devolve into a Jihadist run shithole quagmire.

And I say that since Libya is once again in full on armed conflict, thanks to our "foreign policy experts" from the Obama Admin and his trusty Sec of State HRC.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/08/us-pulls-forces-from-libya-as-fighting-approaches-capital.html

Reactions: UCFWayne
The employment rate is near perfect. The wages are going up. The stock market is booming. Trade deals are being worked. Maybe a plan on illegal immigration finally.
He has a long long ways to go to even be in the top 10. Right now I would say he's average to below average.

You forgot to mention that we haven't gone into any foreign country to enact regime change by force only to watch that place devolve into a Jihadist run shithole quagmire.

And I say that since Libya is once again in full on armed conflict, thanks to our "foreign policy experts" from the Obama Admin and his trusty Sec of State HRC.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/08/us-pulls-forces-from-libya-as-fighting-approaches-capital.html
not to mention the actual slave markets that opened up after we left and remain open today.

obama enabled an actual slave trade and the media was and still is silent.

He has a long long ways to go to even be in the top 10. Right now I would say he's average to below average.
That’s debatable. As far as being polarizing, he’s last. However, where would he rank if his vision wasn’t constantly being blocked by Democrats and criticized by the fake news?

That’s debatable. As far as being polarizing, he’s last. However, where would he rank if his vision wasn’t constantly being blocked by Democrats and criticized by the fake news?

That's right! With an 'unblocked' vision, Trump could up-the-ante on his original child separation policy at the border. He could also ship all the asylum seekers to Democrat-controlled cities.

Maybe tell us how wrong you were about russia probe
Yeah, Trump's toadie AG said there was nothing to see so we don't need to actually READ the 400-page Mueller Report, right? :)

That's right! With an 'unblocked' vision, Trump could up-the-ante on his original child separation policy at the border. He could also ship all the asylum seekers to Democrat-controlled cities.
These children are nothing more than “shields” in a way. Irresponsible parents recklessly dragging their kids hundreds of miles to be separated. Parents are well aware of the “sympathy” factor. Obviously, you are falling for it

These children are nothing more than “shields” in a way. Irresponsible parents recklessly dragging their kids hundreds of miles to be separated. Parents are well aware of the “sympathy” factor. Obviously, you are falling for it
Damn, those refugees can't pull one over on YOU, can they? :)

Yeah, like you, I'm pretty sure that a mother and father with three small children are escaping Guatemala and traveling 2500 miles to the United States to seek asylum are doing it to play the "sympathy" card, those rascals! :rolleyes:

What to do about the border is one thing, but to demonize the families is quite another. You and Trump need to grow up and he needs to work towards a responsible, bipartisan solution to the problem.

Yeah, like you, I'm pretty sure that a mother and father with three small children are escaping Guatemala and traveling 2500 miles to the United States to seek asylum are doing it to play the "sympathy" card, those rascals! :rolleyes:
It’s pretty much turning out that way. Oh... they have left such hell and good old DaShucster and the Democrats will take them ALL in indiscriminately for a better life in America at our expense. Might as well open us up to Syria and the rest of the world.

What to do about the border is one thing, but to demonize the families is quite another. You and Trump need to grow up and he needs to work towards a responsible, bipartisan solution to the problem.
Yeah.., like not letting them here in the first place or have middle man country Mexico deal with it. You know, that country that they trekked 2,500 miles through for weeks.

How did they get the resources for such a journey? I thought starving Guatemalan Donkeys only have a range of 5-10 miles

Hmmmm

Last edited:
Yeah.., like not letting them here in the first place

WOW...you mean like TRUMP working with both houses of CONGRESS to update our old asylum laws?!?!?!?! Now THAT's a novel idea...

Hmmm.

Naw, let's just go back to separating adult asylum seekers from their children again!!!! THAT's the ticket!!! Let's show 'em how TOUGH we are!!!

WOW...you mean like TRUMP working with both houses of CONGRESS to update our old asylum laws?!?!?!?! Now THAT's a novel idea...

Hmmm.

Naw, let's just go back to separating adult asylum seekers from their children again!!!! THAT's the ticket!!! Let's show 'em how TOUGH we are!!!
Not sure what part of closing the border and this being a crisis don’t you get

Closing the borders solves ALL of these problems that you’re mentioning

To be fair he’s had roadblocks like no other
Kind of. He did have his own party in charge of congress but the media has been full-on 100% against him. Obama got the ACA through when he had congress, it seems like Trump had the same advantage but really wasnt able to take advantage of it.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Any economy can be good if you borrow money to pump it up. Wait for the fallout. And with a 40% approval rating how can he ever be the best?????? Does even make sense. Over half of Americans can't stand the idiot.

Reactions: DaShuckster
Any economy can be good if you borrow money to pump it up. Wait for the fallout. And with a 40% approval rating how can he ever be the best?????? Does even make sense. Over half of Americans can't stand the idiot.
Considering the disaster he inherited from Obama, hes doing great. He also hasnt dumped money into iran from a plane like that previous president

It’s pretty much turning out that way. Oh... they have left such hell and good old DaShucster and the Democrats will take them ALL in indiscriminately for a better life in America at our expense. Might as well open us up to Syria and the rest of the world.
IF we would not go into their countries and bomb the shit out of em maybe we won't have to worry about refugees in the first place. However, better border control and legal immigration I'm all for

Considering the disaster he inherited from Obama, hes doing great. He also hasnt dumped money into iran from a plane like that previous president
what about dumping money into Israel? I have never heard one good argument about that, what does the US have to do with Israel?

You know how well the polls track Republicans. Hillary was supposed to wipe the floor in 2016 by some polls near 10% more than Trump.

Reactions: Ucfmikes

In fairness, it wasnt a disaster like what we had in 2008. That being said, Obama laid the groundwork for a much worse situation down the road and to my own surprise, Trumps economic plan has reversed the momentum in a pretty healthy way.

I don't like comparing presidents who serve consecutively because the overlap muddies the water. I would rather compare Obama to Coolidge. Opposite approaches to identical problems. One led to real growth, the other led to stagnation at best.

1) .George Washington
2) Donald Trump
3) ????

Who gets #3? I'll admit you have to give GW the number #1 spot. Jimmy Carter has to be the worst.

1) .George Washington
2) Donald Trump
3) ????

Who gets #3? I'll admit you have to give GW the number #1 spot. Jimmy Carter has to be the worst.
Haven’t you heard? Democrats can’t be bad Presidents

what about dumping money into Israel? I have never heard one good argument about that, what does the US have to do with Israel?

Israel is a close ally and the only real democracy in the entire Middle East that was attacked 3 times upon becoming a country, and had armed Iranian backed groups on its board that is committed to its destruction.

Iran is a terrorist regime run by anti-American zealots that spend billions of dollars to attack Americans, fund militias in the region, and fund groups whose group is to kill Jews. And yet we dumped hundreds of billions of dollars on them under Obama thanks to a worthless deal that was one sided in most regards

we dumped hundreds of billions of dollars on them under Obama thanks to a worthless deal that was one sided in most regards
Two high-profile summits resulting in a 'no-deal' with North Korea is lauded by our Trumpsters as one of Trump's 'accomplishments' as President yet the Iran nuclear agreement which actually addressed Iran's nuclear threat was trashed by Trump because it was -- in the words of 85 -- "worthless." :rolleyes:

We had the International Atomic Energy Agency around to actually verify that Iran was keeping its part of the deal it had with the US (PLUS the United Kingdom AND China AND Germany AND France AND Russia.) But despite evidence that it was -- get this -- working, it was 'fake' in Trumpland simply because President Obama engineered it.

But on the other hand, the renewed optimism that comes out of Trump's 'diplomacy' with North Korea is because "Kim Yung Un hasn't tested a nuclear missile for awhile."

You can't make this sh*t up.

ADVERTISEMENT