ADVERTISEMENT

Trump hands Shumer his ass

Yeah, it's 'hilarious' and 'awesome' to watch two senior government leaders (one being the POTUS) fighting with each other during a crisis. :rolleyes:

Is it too much to ask to have mature adults leading all of us through this mess?

The blame is on China. The need for fighting is unnecessary with our officials. Some made it political calling it racist to stop travel and encouraging Chinatown celebrations. What is done is done. Now the plan to get the numbers down and people back working. Even with distancing it isn't stopping the spread.

Random comment..New Yorkers jumping on flights knowing they have COVID-19 or going to see a pregnant wife in the hospital knowing the have COVID-19. Never going to stop with selfish idiots especially in those areas. New Yorkers tend to not care.

The blame is on China. The need for fighting is unnecessary with our officials. Some made it political calling it racist to stop travel and encouraging Chinatown celebrations. What is done is done. Now the plan to get the numbers down and people back working. Even with distancing it isn't stopping the spread.

Random comment..New Yorkers jumping on flights knowing they have COVID-19 or going to see a pregnant wife in the hospital knowing the have COVID-19. Never going to stop with selfish idiots especially in those areas. New Yorkers tend to not care.

You cant believe any numbers that come out of New York. Cuomo signed an executive order that allows doctors to determine cause of death from covid-19 based on presumption even if the patient hasn't been tested. Basically every death that comes from ARDS can be counted as covid-19 related.

Thank God the selfishness is limited to "those areas."

We're all gonna be fine with the Midwest and Southern States engaging in a half-ass stay-at-home request.

It's a culture thing with northeast region. In general other areas won't purposely go out with COVID-19.

You don't think there is a major cultural difference?
What he's saying is that nothing is going to keep his old ass from cruising up and down O street imagining he was 20 again before taking on a case of Old Milwaukee in a cow pasture.

What he's saying is that nothing is going to keep his old ass from cruising up and down O street imagining he was 20 again before taking on a case of Old Milwaukee in a cow pasture.
Guilty as charged

Dammit

Bullshit.

Crazyhole might have drank that Old Milwaukee cow piss but not me and my buddies. It wasn't much better but those were the days of Pabst Blue Ribbon (or Coors if you could nab a few cases from Colorado.)

Last edited:
Bullshit.

Crazyhole might have drank that Old Milwaukee cow piss but not me and my buddies. It wasn't much better but those were the days of Pabst Blue Ribbon (or Coors if you could nab a few cases from Colorado.)
Just curious, but what's it like being old enough to remember steel beer cans?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT