ADVERTISEMENT

Trump has given up

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004
its obvious that he doesn't want this job anymore. Can't blame him either, he's been attacked for literally everything he's done. He doesn't want to viewed as a quitter so he'll go through the motions into November and lose, and then be able to say "this is what you wanted" when everything collapses under Biden. Its a bit reminiscent of John Galt in Atlas Shrugged.

He's frustrated to the point of being neurotic, which is a shitty place to be. He sees the inevitable so he's making it happen on his terms.

its obvious that he doesn't want this job anymore. Can't blame him either, he's been attacked for literally everything he's done. He doesn't want to viewed as a quitter so he'll go through the motions into November and lose, and then be able to say "this is what you wanted" when everything collapses under Biden. Its a bit reminiscent of John Galt in Atlas Shrugged.
Atlas Shrugged! Really???

We'll have our own Adolf Hitler in 2024. Things will crash over the next 4 years and then a well spoken, charismatic guy will come into the fray with actual villianization of a group of people and a solution to all of our woes. It'll probably be someone who is actually on the far right (unlike Trump) that becomes a dictator.

We'll have our own Adolf Hitler in 2024. Things will crash over the next 4 years and then a well spoken, charismatic guy will come into the fray with actual villianization of a group of people and a solution to all of our woes. It'll probably be someone who is actually on the far right (unlike Trump) that becomes a dictator.
Youre so dramatic. This is how i know republicans are in shambles. Anytime in the last 20 years that your side didnt have the support of the majority you guys get doom and gloom.

When democrats lost the majority support with Obama (only in the EC because obviously we had the support of the population still.) Its because they stopped focusing on improving the lives of white working class and they allowed racism against Mexicans and "theyre stelin r jerbs" to take hold.

Trump got in office and thought he only needed to keep his base. But he did some shit that slowly eroded those people away. In 2016 white women voted Trump. He lost them hard by 2018. His acting non-presidential seemed like a good idea until 2020 came around and we needed an actual president. He had a lot of republicans that held their nose and said how bad could it be until they saw his corrupt justice department. Hes still got his base but its only the extreme nutters left. He's lost all independents. The non stop attacks on majority support issues like gay rights and fair treatment of minorities has chipped away over time to the point where if you arent a redneck or a dipshit fake christian youre at least a little embarassed by him. If youre an independent or a centrist youre way embarassed.

The truth is that Trump has been slowly shooting himself in the foot for the past 4 years. He should have just gotten out of his own way, let the economy grow, appointed a general to lead the covid response, not done inflamitory shit, not tweeted and hed be at 60% approval.

..."lietrally everything he's done".........WHAT THE HAIL HAS HE DONE?????????

The truth is that Trump has been slowly shooting himself in the foot for the past 4 years. He should have just gotten out of his own way, let the economy grow, appointed a general to lead the covid response, not done inflamitory shit, not tweeted and hed be at 60% approval.

Let's not pretend that Donald hasn't tweeted and gaslighted his way to where we are right now. Much of this is his own doing, for sure. There is no doubt that the press outside of Fox News doesn't like him and never will. I still think his approval rating and chances for re-election would be much stronger regardless of his treatment in the press if he could just stfu, get off of Twitter, and stop looking completely stupid every time he posts something.

And regardless of everything I just said, he still COULD win in November. No doubt at all.

Reactions: Crazyhole
Get up Don! Get up! MAGA down!

50c42ffbecad040c60000004

Trump is tried of #winning. He gave us so much but we are not grateful. You all don't deserve Trump!

Get up Don! Get up! MAGA down!

50c42ffbecad040c60000004

You guys do realize that Trump is actually pretty smart right? He won the presidency and made billions of dollars by playing a game with people. Why would he come out and say something like "I told them to stop testing so much because it hurts my chances of re-election"? That is the craziest thing ever for a politician to say in public. He's neurotic, knows he's going to lose, so he's going to make it happen. Why would a narcissist want to lose? As long as he's in control of it, he's fine with it. Because he sees things that are out of his control coming down the pike and doesn't want to be associated with it for the sake of his legacy, he's going to sabotage his chances.

You guys do realize that Trump is actually pretty smart right? He won the presidency and made billions of dollars by playing a game with people. Why would he come out and say something like "I told them to stop testing so much because it hurts my chances of re-election"? That is the craziest thing ever for a politician to say in public. He's neurotic, knows he's going to lose, so he's going to make it happen. Why would a narcissist want to lose? As long as he's in control of it, he's fine with it. Because he sees things that are out of his control coming down the pike and doesn't want to be associated with it for the sake of his legacy, he's going to sabotage his chances.

Truth is just follow the money. If he lost come November, he can write a book, claim corruption and It was fixed by the media and make millions from his base. Hell even those outlets that hate him will cover It just to rip him apart which will push his items. Dude is a businessman. Don’t have to like the guy a bit, but I have to admit, he knows how to push buttons to get a reaction. He will make probably more money losing than if he wins a second term.

Youre so dramatic. This is how i know republicans are in shambles. Anytime in the last 20 years that your side didnt have the support of the majority you guys get doom and gloom.

When democrats lost the majority support with Obama (only in the EC because obviously we had the support of the population still.) Its because they stopped focusing on improving the lives of white working class and they allowed racism against Mexicans and "theyre stelin r jerbs" to take hold.

Trump got in office and thought he only needed to keep his base. But he did some shit that slowly eroded those people away. In 2016 white women voted Trump. He lost them hard by 2018. His acting non-presidential seemed like a good idea until 2020 came around and we needed an actual president. He had a lot of republicans that held their nose and said how bad could it be until they saw his corrupt justice department. Hes still got his base but its only the extreme nutters left. He's lost all independents. The non stop attacks on majority support issues like gay rights and fair treatment of minorities has chipped away over time to the point where if you arent a redneck or a dipshit fake christian youre at least a little embarassed by him. If youre an independent or a centrist youre way embarassed.

Save this post and bring it back up on the night after in November!!!

Hes been saying dumb shit forever. Welcome to the club of seeing it.

I said this (on Facebook, possibly here as well) back in March.

Let's not pretend that Donald hasn't tweeted and gaslighted his way to where we are right now.
Same with the US Media, that's why they deserve each other ... RealityTV Star and Partisan News.

Watching the US Media during Trump is like watching Fox News during Obama.

I used to cover architecture in EMEA and APAC (especially the Aussie office for APAC) for much of the past decade at HP and Red Hat on SDN and SDS with Virtualization and OpenStack. So I watch a lot of Asia-Pacific news. The funny thing is that Trump is more on-point with Asia-Pacific views than the US Media, especially WHO and China. In fact, the US Media is in total denial on some things.

This includes the fact that Asia-Pacfic nations are much better off, economically, than Western nations ... and I said that back in March, that we needed follow their leads. And that's back when I said it killed 25-50x worse than the flu, which is turning out to be false. Even Bloomberg was reporting that just a few weeks ago, sans India, they are in great shape compared to the west.

This Is How Deeply the Coronavirus Changed Our Behavior
Twenty graphics that show how fear transformed human activity in 2020.
Zoe Schneeweiss, Dan Murtaugh, and Bloomberg Economics
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/feat...kdown-crushed-economies-jobs-energy-and-shops

The Taiwanese CDC finally coming out on April 9th, after the head of WHO called them 'bigots' on the 7th and the Japanese and Singapore media on the 8th reported that it was Chinese mainland IP addressers and phone numbers that had slung the insults at the head of WHO, was just the caker. They totally outed the WHO leader on lying in late January, about December (when the Taiwanese CDC first reported communicability) and then mid-January (when they were on-site at Wuhan and first-hand confirmed WHO was suppressing the fact that it was being transmitted human to human).

I've never seen so many Americans willing to trade their freedom away for bogus researchers who have been wrong, and a disease that kills no worse than the '68-70 outbreak, especially 85%+ being 65+, and the remaining 15% being almost entirely high risk.

Last edited:
Same with the US Media, that's why they deserve each other ... RealityTV Star and Partisan News.

Watching the US Media during Trump is like watching Fox News during Obama.

Yes, no shit. Why don't you quote the rest of my post to see what I said about the media. It's like you blew your load after the first sentence.

Yes, no shit. Why don't you quote the rest of my post to see what I said about the media. It's like you blew your load after the first sentence.
I read it all.

But beyond his gaslighting, he is leading. The US Media just chooses to demonize him instead of take issue with the real details.

We are pretty much screwed, no matter who wins. Loose cannon vs empty load..
Yep ...

- $27T+ debt and rising
- Evictions and bankruptcies coming
- Unemployed millennials who still live with their parents who now had lost their jobs too
- US News and people not caring if they are destroying private property, seeing it all as public

Since 2017 I've lived in one of the least densely populated counties of Alabama, which is already one of the lesser densely populated states in the south.

I just need to fence in my 3 acres and add that water tower and solar farm I planned. At least my neighbors are all 20+ acres around me.

Truth is just follow the money. If he lost come November, he can write a book, claim corruption and It was fixed by the media and make millions from his base. Hell even those outlets that hate him will cover It just to rip him apart which will push his items. Dude is a businessman. Don’t have to like the guy a bit, but I have to admit, he knows how to push buttons to get a reaction. He will make probably more money losing than if he wins a second term.

I highly doubt that. He has alienated so much of this country there is no possible way he will make more in private life, and potential business partners probably wont want to deal with the backlash of working with him.

No you didn't. You just did it again.
Then explain it to me.

Right now Trump is leading. I disagree with a lot of that leadership, but he is leading. The US Media gives him 0 credit for that, which is why they are not only alienating Conservatives, not only Libertarians, but Liberals and even minorities.

I still love CNN's "Protestors Turn Violent" when they merely defaced their sign. The 'cages' they now have around the building are even funnier.

I highly doubt that. He has alienated so much of this country there is no possible way he will make more in private life, and potential business partners probably wont want to deal with the backlash of working with him.

He makes more in a month sitting on his ass in Trump Towers than he does from his yearly presidential salary.

He most certainly wants the job. He knows he is losing, but he has by no means quit.

well considering he hasn’t taken a paycheck, I guess by default I would be correct, but once you leave office don’t you get 200k a year regardless? I thought I saw that somewhere but could be mistaken.

well considering he hasn’t taken a paycheck, I guess by default I would be correct, but once you leave office don’t you get 200k a year regardless? I thought I saw that somewhere but could be mistaken.
You now must pay for your own Secret Service protection. The argument is that post-Predential life is so profitable, that the taxpayer shouldn't pay for it.

My problem is that it's profitable in the first place.

Reactions: DAiello18
Then explain it to me.

Right now Trump is leading. I disagree with a lot of that leadership, but he is leading. The US Media gives him 0 credit for that.

Explain what to you? I already told you that no mater what he does, they aren't going to write favorably about him.

You now must pay for your own Secret Service protection. The argument is that post-Predential life is so profitable, that the taxpayer shouldn't pay for it.

My problem is that it's profitable in the first place.

Ah makes sense. It shouldn’t be profitable but money rules the world

He makes more in a month sitting on his ass in Trump Towers than he does from his yearly presidential salary.
He donates the latter.

BTW, as a massive Ross Perot fan and past supporter, I really hated it when people insinuated he wanted to become President to take advantage of it and serve his own interests.

I'm just glad when he passed that everyone came out, even the Clintons and the Bushes (after he cost their dad re-election), with nothing but positive things to say.

Some of the stories of Perot that Perot never wanted to be told came out as well, and they were the most beautiful portraits of the man. As one reporter said best in the '90s, Perot wasn't the guy that would come to your daughter's wedding, but he'd do anything for your daughter within his power ... no matter now allegedly insignificant you were, or even worked for him.

Nobody knows how much he makes because he is extremely secretive with his finances. Plus, his resorts and even Trump tower, have also made a ton of money by housing secret service agents, and he will lose the majority of that protection, meaning he will lose the majority of that money if he loses. There have been reports of the Trump Hotel in DC being used by foreign officials who are trying to gain favor from him, etc etc. These types of things dont exist, at least not to the same scale, if he is no longer president.

Last edited:
Ah makes sense. It shouldn’t be profitable but money rules the world
Lobbyists rule the American ogliarchy, just like the West Indian Companies ruled the American Colonies in the British ogliarchy before that. Ironically, our framers even talked of outlawing Capitalism after that too, but recognized the obviousness of the truth.

Without capitalism and small business innovation, like the individual farmer and trader back then, it's those in the government with power that define the control and monopolies, and then there's nothing to challenge them. Even Mr. Smith goes to Washington is a lobbyist, so if you just try to outlaw lobbyists, you just outlaw Mr. Smith who isn't lawyered up and doesn't have friends in DC.

The only solution to the problem, as we Libertarians have long pointed out, is to reduce the size of government, especially the Federal government, as well as ensuring multi-levels of government, and their divisions, are able to keep a check on one another too.

The fact that it is career suicide to be a journalist or many types of consultants in DC and not registered Democratic party is part of the problem. This includes even Fox News anchors and investigative reporters, like Chris Wallace.

Not taking a paycheck has nothing to do with it. There have been numerous stories of him profiting off the presidency.

Explain what to you? I already told you that no mater what he does, they aren't going to write favorably about him.
Because conflict generates advertising dollar. Trump has been great for business, and that means it has to be demonizing and negative to the point people question the US Media more than Congress.

Not taking a paycheck has nothing to do with it. There have been numerous stories of him profiting off the presidency.

of course he doesn’t because there are no expenses as well as what I assume are a bunch of back room deals. I’m talking about his ability to market himself after though. I don’t agree with the guy but if he wrote a “tell all” his base would jump at It and I think he would make quite a pretty penny. Not that any of It would be true, or even coherent.

of course he doesn’t because there are no expenses as well as what I assume are a bunch of back room deals. I’m talking about his ability to market himself after though. I don’t agree with the guy but if he wrote a “tell all” his base would jump at It and I think he would make quite a pretty penny. Not that any of It would be true, or even coherent.

He might be able to sell a book or something along those lines, although even with that I think it would be a niche market, but his life isnt just going back to business as usual after his presidency.

ADVERTISEMENT