ADVERTISEMENT

Trump immigration plan

sure its all trumps fault. it has nothing to do with the none stop negative new coverage of trump from the msm, hollywood, or even members of congress. its all on trump for not reaching out.
You essentially blame the elite liberal media and then play an NPR clip that shows the Hannity's, the Limbaugh's, and the Ingram's bashing Trump when even the smell of a DACA deal was in the air.

So the Conservative media wants it both ways: Don't 'cave' on by letting those DACA kids become 'legal' and build the damn Wall. So what does 'not caving' on DACA mean? We deport them all? Really? That's the way you all want to play this? Ooooooookay.

Just don't tell us with a straight face that Trump is serious about getting more funds for border security. God forbid that Rushbo, Hannity and Laura get p'o'ed as Congress and the WH work together to address two critical issues with one bill.

You essentially blame the elite liberal media and then play an NPR clip that shows the Hannity's, the Limbaugh's, and the Ingram's bashing Trump when even the smell of a DACA deal was in the air.

So the Conservative media wants it both ways: Don't 'cave' on by letting those DACA kids become 'legal' and build the damn Wall. So what does 'not caving' on DACA mean? We deport them all? Really? That's the way you all want to play this? Ooooooookay.

Just don't tell us with a straight face that Trump is serious about getting more funds for border security. God forbid that Rushbo, Hannity and Laura get p'o'ed as Congress and the WH work together to address two critical issues with one bill.
you dont even realize you helped make my point? of course you dont. trump went across the aisle to make a deal and the gop was pissed off. then the dems acted like they wanted a deal and immediately turned on him.

my point was that trump tried to make the exact same deal that you posted and that you endorsed. the dems didnt want the deal then and they dont want it now. nothing is happening until 2021, but trump is trying. at this point, its probably too late for you to get better at reading comprehension.

Reactions: UCFBS
you dont even realize you helped make my point? of course you dont. trump went across the aisle to make a deal and the gop was pissed off.
Your point was the non-stop negative coverage from Hollywood and those elite media-types, poor Donald didn't stand a chance. Sure looks to me like if the media bears responsibility, in any way, the culprits were on the Right.

you dont even realize you helped make my point? of course you dont. trump went across the aisle to make a deal and the gop was pissed off. then the dems acted like they wanted a deal and immediately turned on him.
I have to agree.

Trump honestly wanted to give the Dreamer's citizenship, but end the practice of 'temporary status.'

I'm not saying I agree with all of Trump's views, far from it, but the Democratic party loves the continual violin. If they actually solved the problem and changed the laws, it wouldn't provide them with an option.

We Libertarians end up siding more with Democrats than Republicans on Immigration, but we are totally in agreement with the need to end the BS, as well as welfare, and get rid of Visas that allow underpayment.

The fact that immigrants increase their welfare after 10 years is proof positive there is a serious problem.

Reactions: UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT