ADVERTISEMENT

Trump instructed Michael Cohen to commit perjury to congress. Obstruction of justice confirmed.

Buzzfeed News!!!!!!

RED HATS!!!!!!!!

OBESSISIVE COMPULSIVE HATE AND RAGE!!!

We are nearing the point where our conservative friends can finally be honest and admit they just don't really care if the president commits crimes.
They were SO enraged about a private email server but I guess obstruction of justice isn't that big of deal. :)

@UCFKnight85

Is your stance:

A. This report is false
B. Telling someone to commit perjury isn't obstruction
C. Deep State did this

I think you don't really have a reason that you're disputing this other than you don't want it to be true.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
lol complaining infowars or breitbart and then link to a website that is best knowing for doing stupid slideshows of your favorite 90s kids tv shows?

They were SO enraged about a private email server but I guess obstruction of justice isn't that big of deal. :)
Is one worse than the other? Hillary obstructed justice several times in regard to the private server, all to help her get elected. Trump wanting to build a tower in russia isnt illegal. Hillary having a private server that was used to conduct government business is illegal. After that, the actions of both individuals are illegal.

Buzzfeed News!!!!!!

RED HATS!!!!!!!!

OBESSISIVE COMPULSIVE HATE AND RAGE!!!

What an absolutely pathetic post. We have proof the POTUS has comitted a felony and you don't give a shit. Treasonous piece of shit. You truly are a shit tier person in addition to a shit tier poster.

I could be wrong but wasn’t buzzfeed the same outlet that published the dossier knowing full well it was false and unverified?

Reactions: UCFWayne
I could be wrong but wasn’t buzzfeed the same outlet that published the dossier knowing full well it was false and unverified?
What part was proven false? Still waiting for any red hat to fill me in on this. It seems like you all accept that the dossier is fake but with no evidence.

So let me get this pathetic narrative straight:

Mueller has actual evidence of this and he's sat on it for TWO years, and yet for some insane reason, his subordinates choose NOW to start leaking this to...…...a Buzzfeed reporter that has been hilariously discredited in the past????

LOL

Really? Why? Are we dealing with people who know Mueller actually came to a different conclusion and they're leaking this to push their own narrative to punish Trump? If this is "100% rock solid" then it'd be in the goddamn Mueller report to begin with.

Are liberals getting upset that the Mueller report truly will be anti-climatic and choosing not to let Trump off the hook, only to be assaulted in the media by (yet again!) anonymous sources leaking "supposed" information?

Oh and there's this:

Cormier appeared on CNN’s New Day and revealed that he had not seen the evidence underlying his report.

Host Alisyn Camerota opened the interview by asking Cormier if he had seen the evidence to which Cormier replied: “Not personally.”

The white house today has been giving every message possible except a denial. They know the evidence is out there.

What part was proven false? Still waiting for any red hat to fill me in on this. It seems like you all accept that the dossier is fake but with no evidence.
What part was proven true? Still waiting for anybody on the far left to fill me in on this. It seems like you all accept that the dossier is real but with no evidence

Why exactly would trump tell his lawyer to commit a felony over something that isnt a crime at all? And if he is so stupid to do this and leave a paper trail, why has it taken the Mueller investigation so long to find a case against him?

Why exactly would trump tell his lawyer to commit a felony over something that isnt a crime at all? And if he is so stupid to do this and leave a paper trail, why has it taken the Mueller investigation so long to find a case against him?

Don't do this to yourself. You're going to look so ****ing stupid. In a few weeks when I bump this.

1. White house isn't denying the report.
2. The report says it doesn't even use Cohen as a source other than to confirm.
3. Sources are 2 law enforcement agents
4. Proof is in the form of written emails text messages and communications
5. The most important thing in my opinion. We all KNOW this is the exact thing Trump would try to do. It fits his personality perfectly.

So why double down on some half denial like "why would Trump do that?" Because there's more to the story than we know and because its the exact thing he would do.

What part was proven true? Still waiting for anybody on the far left to fill me in on this. It seems like you all accept that the dossier is real but with no evidence
A lot has been proven true. The dossier is the first document that named Gucifer 2.0 as part of the Russian government. It's the first to say that Russia tried to help the Trump campaign. It's the first to say that Russia was behind the attempted hacking of the DNC and others. It also placed Michael Cohen in Prague which he denied but now his cell phone data confirms.

I mean, most of it has shown to be at least in line with what this story evolved into. The things we are waiting on still are just things that are harder to confirm.

Basically claims in the dossier are either confirmed or unknown and none are refuted at this point.

Why exactly would trump tell his lawyer to commit a felony over something that isnt a crime at all?

I'm really worried that this needs to be explained to you at this point, but Trump is kind of a fuking moron. He truly believes he is above the law, and has acted this way his entire life. It's a product of being born on home plate and bragging about hitting a triple.

Don't do this to yourself. You're going to look so ****ing stupid. In a few weeks when I bump this.

1. White house isn't denying the report.
2. The report says it doesn't even use Cohen as a source other than to confirm.
3. Sources are 2 law enforcement agents
4. Proof is in the form of written emails text messages and communications
5. The most important thing in my opinion. We all KNOW this is the exact thing Trump would try to do. It fits his personality perfectly.

So why double down on some half denial like "why would Trump do that?" Because there's more to the story than we know and because its the exact thing he would do.

You meant to say you'd bump it next time an unverified rumor supports your bias. Meanwhile the rest of us actually wait for proof.

A lot has been proven true. The dossier is the first document that named Gucifer 2.0 as part of the Russian government. It's the first to say that Russia tried to help the Trump campaign. It's the first to say that Russia was behind the attempted hacking of the DNC and others. It also placed Michael Cohen in Prague which he denied but now his cell phone data confirms.

I mean, most of it has shown to be at least in line with what this story evolved into. The things we are waiting on still are just things that are harder to confirm.

Basically claims in the dossier are either confirmed or unknown and none are refuted at this point.

Yep. A lot of things have been proven true, like russia doing things to influence the election. These things do not prove anything regarding Trump. Its possible that we do end up finding out that Trump committed some form of election fraud but at this point its just speculation driven by bias.

I'm really worried that this needs to be explained to you at this point, but Trump is kind of a fuking moron. He truly believes he is above the law, and has acted this way his entire life. It's a product of being born on home plate and bragging about hitting a triple.
You arent worried about it. Thats just a veiled insult and you are more than happy and willing to present your point, regardless of any bias that you know exists within yourself.

You arent worried about it. Thats just a veiled insult and you are more than happy and willing to present your point, regardless of any bias that you know exists within yourself.

Actually I am worried about it, considering you are allowed to vote in elections that determine the fate of our country, I would like everyone to be intelligent and well read enough to make an informed decision.

You keep throwing around the word "bias". I prefer the word "empirical data". It is a documented fact that Trump has told 4,000+ lies since assuming office. He lies about everything. He lies about stupid, easily debunkable stuff like the goddamn crowd at his swearing in. I'm sorry but I don't trust him to lie about the big, actually imprtant stuff.

We have quite the dichotomy here. On one hand, trump is allegedly a moron but it seems unlikely that a moron would be able to become the most powerful person on earth. On the other hand, trump is a criminal mastermind who was able to commit an untold number of laws to legally become the most powerful person on earth but somehow is dumb enough to get caught hiding something that wasnt even illegal.

Somehow the possibility that he is actually pretty smart and didnt break the law doesnt occur to some people.

In my opinion he is an unethical person, but that doesnt make him a criminal or a moron. He may be, and it wont surprise me if he is but my personal opinion doesn't change the fact that he deserves the same level of due process that i do

Actually I am worried about it, considering you are allowed to vote in elections that determine the fate of our country, I would like everyone to be intelligent and well read enough to make an informed decision.

You keep throwing around the word "bias". I prefer the word "empirical data". It is a documented fact that Trump has told 4,000+ lies since assuming office. He lies about everything. He lies about stupid, easily debunkable stuff like the goddamn crowd at his swearing in. I'm sorry but I don't trust him to lie about the big, actually imprtant stuff.

Just admit that in your mind "intelligent" means "always agrees with me". I'm fine with you having a right to vote, not because you have proven at any level that you have any level of intelligence but because you are a person just like I am. So who is being bigoted here, the guy who says someone doesn't deserve to vote because they are different than me or the guy who says we can disagree and your rights shouldn't be taken away?

Just admit that in your mind "intelligent" means "always agrees with me". I'm fine with you having a right to vote, not because you have proven at any level that you have any level of intelligence but because you are a person just like I am. So who is being bigoted here, the guy who says someone doesn't deserve to vote because they are different than me or the guy who says we can disagree and your rights shouldn't be taken away?

Well yeah, I mean I am intelligent, so of course why would I post something wrong? I have no problems admitting I am bigoted against stupid people, it's why this board cracks me up. Some stupid motherfukers on here.

Anyways back to my main point, which you conveinently avoided in order to devolve into personal attacks. Why do you continue to give Trump the benefit of the doubt? The man literally lied about the weather at his swearing in. The weather.

Well yeah, I mean I am intelligent, so of course why would I post something wrong? I have no problems admitting I am bigoted against stupid people, it's why this board cracks me up. Some stupid motherfukers on here.

Anyways back to my main point, which you conveinently avoided in order to devolve into personal attacks. Why so you continue to give Trump the benefit of the doubt? The man literally lied about the weather at his swearing in. The weather.

Being a liar doesnt mean someone is a criminal. That's why we have due process.

And how did I attack you personally? You brought into question my intelligence and suggested that maybe I shouldnt be allowed to vote. I pointed out that your position is bigoted, which it is.

Being a liar doesnt mean someone is a criminal. That's why we have due process.

And how did I attack you personally? You brought into question my intelligence and suggested that maybe I shouldnt be allowed to vote. I pointed out that your position is bigoted, which it is.

The whole basis of this thread is Trump instructing someone to lie for him...

Given that he has shown absolutely zero misgivings about lying himself, I hope you can understand why I (and most intelligent people) are inclined to believe these allegations given Trump's track record on telling the truth.

The whole basis of this thread is Trump instructing someone to lie for him...

Given that he has shown absolutely zero misgivings about lying himself, I hope you can understand why I (and most intelligent people) are inclined to believe these allegations given Trump's track record on telling the truth.
Thats fine and your concerns are valid. That doesnt mean anything and everything that is said against him should be accepted as truth though without some level of due process. Yes, he has lied. That doesn't mean any accusation against him should be assumed to be true out of hand.

At some point in your life you lied and got caught. Does that mean that any and every accusation laid against you should be believed out of hand?

Thats fine and your concerns are valid. That doesnt mean anything and everything that is said against him should be accepted as truth though without some level of due process. Yes, he has lied. That doesn't mean any accusation against him should be assumed to be true out of hand.

At some point in your life you lied and got caught. Does that mean that any and every accusation laid against you should be believed out of hand?

Sure I've lied. Have I lied 4,000+ times as the POTUS? Absolutely not.

I'm not saying lock him up without due process. I am saying "this dude appears to be guilty AF". Fool me once, shame on you. Foll me 4,000+ times, shame on me.

ADVERTISEMENT