ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is a drug addict. (Probably)

fried-chicken

Diamond Knight
Jan 27, 2011
I know there have been a lot of rumors on this but is it possible the president has a drug problem? From the pictures of mounds of boxes of illegal Sudafed in his desk to the amphetamine rumors on the apprentice, dilated eyes, slurred speech, not sleeping very much, stories of cocaine filled parties and so on it seems like Trump is using substances to maintain his focus level and that the long term side effects, which are mostly cognitive including dementia are easily noticable when comparing interviews from even 10 years ago to today.

The illegal Sudafed picture was in 2016 so it's not even like this is all in the past. It's very possible that he's still got this going on and his behavior backs it up.

Should we drug test the president? Addiction can impact anyone and we have no checks in place to make sure we aren't following an addict given his previous drug use.

Here is a pretty good write up on his abnormal pupil dilation.

Dilated pupils, to this degree, would not occur in a 70-year-old, in a well-lit room unless there is either disease, injury or a pharmacologic cause present

This is the analysis of his drawer full of Sudafed, which is legally restricted to buying 2 boxes per month. He's got them all piled up in there. Must be a really bad cold...

All that sniffing in this video where he knows he has to be focused and read from teleprompter for a dude accused of snorting adderall. He's slurring and sniffing in so many speeches that it's almost become normal to see him like this.

Final thought: No one is safe from addiction regardless of their position in life. Trump has had addiction run in his family and like many who went through that he knew that there is evidence for that trait being passed down. He famously didn't use drugs or booze for a long time because of it. Somewhere along the line he started doing the adderall thing to keep an edge and it's really messed him up from what he was. His interviews have deteriorated, he slurs when he speaks now, he repeats himself over and over. The physical signs are obvious too with the pupils and constant sniffing. Then there's the photos and witnesses from the apprentice. There is a greater than 0 chance that Trump is a drug addict.

Why does he tweet at all hours?
Now this is a pretty reasonable question. I struggle with sleeping, normally I wake up around 2:30 and wish I could fall back asleep but it just doesnt happen. More often than not I just turn a movie on and lay there until daylight.

Trump seems to wake up and immediately want some kind of confrontation, turning to twitter. It's like his narcissistic tendencies overwhelm him and he has to check on what people are saying about him so he can defend himself. I honestly feel bad for him if that's the case.

If a person was pulled over driving a motor vehicle with eyes like his and was slurring his speech and sniffing every 10 seconds it would be all the probable cause needed for a drug test. That's all I'm asking for. If it's probable cause for a random Joe why isn't it probable cause for the president?

Now this is a pretty reasonable question. I struggle with sleeping, normally I wake up around 2:30 and wish I could fall back asleep but it just doesnt happen. More often than not I just turn a movie on and lay there until daylight.

Trump seems to wake up and immediately want some kind of confrontation, turning to twitter. It's like his narcissistic tendencies overwhelm him and he has to check on what people are saying about him so he can defend himself. I honestly feel bad for him if that's the case.

Are you talking about Trump or 85 in the WC?

Reactions: NinjaKnight
:joy::joy: I know this is a trolling thread but I do believe he's a druggie. Honestly it would be surprising if he wasn't right? He's surely no better than anyone else.
Maybe if he was a reality tv host still but I don't think it's appropriate for the president to be snorting pharmaceuticals from the top of the resolute desk before addressing the nation.

Republicans want to drug test people getting food stamps but wont support drug testing the president. He needs to be drug tested and I think Nancy Pelosi should show up at the white house with a plastic cup and demand Trumps piss immediately.

I would like to see a different form of punishment for dealers/users. They need to separated from general criminals and in rehab facilities. I think the opinions in these areas are probably close between Democrats and Republicans.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Maybe if he was a reality tv host still but I don't think it's appropriate for the president to be snorting pharmaceuticals from the top of the resolute desk before addressing the nation.

1r9uj9.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT