ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is Anti-LGBT

LOL This thread is another one of those comedic gems that you just can't make up. Good one, Wayne! :)

Yeah, forget everything Trump's done to the LGBT Community since taking office. Ending the criminalization of homosexuality is going to have them doing cartwheels of joy and fawning all over The Donald.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
This is almost as embarrassing as the time @UCFWayne tried to convince us that the Texas GOP isn't racist because 2/3 of them voted not to kick out a senator soley because they were Muslim. :joy:

Wayne really is not an intelligent person. He tries so hard tho.

Reactions: fried-chicken
Please tell us, Der Shookster, what Donald has done to the LGBT community other than block trans people from serving in the military? Did I miss the day he stripped them all of their Civil Rights and sent them to concentration camps? Was I asleep when he made it so they couldn't file insurance claims on damage that storm troopers did when they seized their property? Or did I phone it in when Donald forced all of them to get rainbows and pink triangles tatted to their arms so they'd be easier to identify? Oh I know, it was when the orange raccoon adopted educational policies in K-12 that instructed everyone on the physical characteristics of how to spot LGBTQ people in crowds.

Please, tell us. Pins and needles...

Please tell us, Der Shookster, what Donald has done to the LGBT community other than block trans people from serving in the military?

Replace "trans people" with "Blacks" or "Women" and reread your question and appreciate how stupid it sounds.

The reality is that some of this country's finest soldiers are transgendered men who were born as women. But screw their civil rights, right Joe?

Replace "trans people" with "Blacks" or "Women" and reread your question and appreciate how stupid it sounds.

The reality is that some of this country's finest soldiers are transgendered men who were born as women. But screw their civil rights, right Joe?

You mean the one that the Supreme Court upheld? Reread it again and appreciate that.

You really can't be this stupid.

Reactions: UCFWayne
You mean the one that the Supreme Court upheld? Reread it again and appreciate that.

I can also reread a number of Supreme Court decisions upholding slavery in the mid-1800s. Did that make it right? Of course not.

You really can't be this stupid.
Supporting the right of patriotic, able-bodied, American citizens who are at least 17 years old to sign up for the military in order to defend their country is stupid?

Okay, whatever you say, Einstein. :)

I can also reread a number of Supreme Court decisions upholding slavery in the mid-1800s. Did that make it right? Of course not.

Supporting the right of patriotic, able-bodied, American citizens who are at least 17 years old to sign up for the military in order to defend their country is stupid?

Okay, whatever you say, Einstein. :)

Aaaannnnnd there it is. I figured it would take you about three posts to compare this to slavery. I should have called some posters I know on here and placed a bet.

Like clockwork. Bravo.

Aaaannnnnd there it is. I figured it would take you about three posts to compare this to slavery. I should have called some posters I know on here and placed a bet.

Like clockwork. Bravo.
hes a complete buffoon. he has a poor knowledge of history and which side of the 'slavery was legal' argument that the democrats were on. still cant even admit he was wrong on a number of recent events.

seriously trump could personally find the cure for cancer and the media would find a way to put a negative spin on it. several posters here are examples of how bad tds really is.

Aaaannnnnd there it is. I figured it would take you about three posts to compare this to slavery.
Yeah, there I go, throwing those pesky little FACTS at you again. And your lame responses follow like clockwork. :)

https://www.out.com/news-opinion/2019/2/19/trumps-plan-decriminalize-homosexuality-old-racist-tactic

Here's why we shouldn't be cheering the Trump administration.

tds on full display. im still shocked bq hasnt come in here to denounce trump on this latest move.*
Geez. This just proves that people are more interested in having a boogie man than taking things at face value. Trump does something in support of the gay community and they dismiss it because he isn't doing enough to fight AIDS. WTH?

Yeah, there I go, throwing those pesky little FACTS at you again. And your lame responses follow like clockwork. :)

You’ve had almost a whole day and this is the best you could come up with. You’re even more worthless than I initially thought.

Go ahead and call me a RACIST!!!!!!! now. It’s your next move.

You’ve had almost a whole day and this is the best you could come up with. You’re even more worthless than I initially thought.

well you are white so by default... you are a racist!

I'll do it. You're a racist because when we tailgated after the spring game you went and got Bojangles. And Effer thought my ankles were sexy..probably bc they looked like fried drumsticks. Smh

i must admit ive never had maryland fried chicken. at this time im sticking by popeyes as the best fried chicken

You’ve had almost a whole day and this is the best you could come up with.
Yep, the fact I shared that previous Supreme Court civil rights decisions have been overturned pretty much covered your attempt to defend Trump's stupidity.

Go ahead and call me a RACIST!!!!!!! now.
WTF? Given your responses in this thread, PSYCHO would appear be the more appropriate tag, bud.

im shocked that bq couldnt even acknowledge the good thing trump is doing.*

tds on full display.

tds on full display.

I thought this was a win especially in countries where it can mean death. Your nice Muslim countries.

I'm not sure how this was twisted into a bad thing.

Last edited:
It seems like BQ was just pointing out that Trump had no clue he was even doing the things youre giving him credit for doing.

Doesn't seem like he's saying it's a bad thing. [eyeroll]

It seems like BQ was just pointing out that Trump had no clue he was even doing the things youre giving him credit for doing.

Doesn't seem like he's saying it's a bad thing. [eyeroll]
i never said it was a bad thing. i said he cant even acknowledge when trump does something good because of tds.

tds on full display.

There isn't even a plan yet - at this time, it's nothing more than a press release.

The Trump administration is also EXTREMELY hostile towards Trans people, removing protections from them and barring them from military service. He's also wiped information about LGBT from the WH website.

Trump is a master of pandering to people who can't think beyond whats directly in front of them. He spits out some BS and people eat it up without actually examining what's really happening.

There isn't even a plan yet - at this time, it's nothing more than a press release.

The Trump administration is also EXTREMELY hostile towards Trans people, removing protections from them and barring them from military service. He's also wiped information about LGBT from the WH website.

Trump is a master of pandering to people who can't think beyond whats directly in front of them. He spits out some BS and people eat it up without actually examining what's really happening.

I do not think the Military part is Hostile. If there was a way to guarantee that medical costs were not going to be stuck with tax payers for elective surgery and the constant pills and whatever else then I might be ok with it. Assuming they won't be missing service time too. The military isn't a science experiment.

tds on full display. cant even admit this is a good thing for the global lgbt community.

tds on full display. cant even admit this is a good thing for the global lgbt community.
Have you been paying attention to the news, Wayne? In response to a reporter’s question the other day, Trump said he didn’t know anything about it.

What is a good thing for the global lgbt community? Making a press release?

Again, look at what trump has actually done, not said.

tds on full display with your inbred self.

You’re a prime example of my last point. You can’t see beyond what’s being said. Do some critical thinking. It’s good for the brain.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Uncle Wayne's head is so far up Trump's ass he's practically a member of the LGBT community.

You’re a prime example of my last point. You can’t see beyond what’s being said. Do some critical thinking. It’s good for the brain.
this is in response to a gay man being hanged in iran. hes pushing a small change to simply decriminalize homosexual conduct or even status in something like 70-80 nations around the world. maybe you are made because hes not pushing for larger change. i guess you would rather wait decades for massive change instead of taking incremental changes.

i think it would be interesting for you to describe why you cant support this effort by trumps admin.

this is in response to a gay man being hanged in iran. hes pushing a small change to simply decriminalize homosexual conduct or even status in something like 70-80 nations around the world. maybe you are made because hes not pushing for larger change. i guess you would rather wait decades for massive change instead of taking incremental changes.

i think it would be interesting for you to describe why you cant support this effort by trumps admin.
He doesn't support your thread using the introduction of this welcome and overdue change to say "see, you've all been wrong about Trump he loves the gays" when Trump has consistently been awful to that community.

You are so oblivious.

The last sitting President to openly oppose gay marriage was Barack Obama.

But please continue with your TDS bitching and whining

Reactions: Husk in butt
The last sitting President to openly oppose gay marriage was Barack Obama.

But please continue with your TDS bitching and whining
Gay marriage? This isn't 2011, we're past that you troglodyte. The right for gays to get married was spearheaded by democrats and opposed by mouthbreathers. Obama was in office long enough that it became ok under his watch to support gay marriage which he did.

Reactions: DaShuckster
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT