ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is back on Twitter

KnighttimeJoe

Todd's Tiki Bar
May 29, 2001
All he had to do is speak like he did from 1:25 on in this video and disaster is avoided. Alas, he chose poorly and now is in damage control mode:

He told them to protest (not violently) possible fraud in the election, they went nuts, he denounced it. Next.......

The D.C. cops either didn’t want to or were too damn incompetent to stop protests/riot. Pretty pathetic

He told them to protest (not violently) possible fraud in the election, they went nuts, he denounced it. Next.......

The D.C. cops either didn’t want to or were too damn incompetent to stop protests/riot. Pretty pathetic
Hey moron. The DC cops had nothing to do with it. The federal building are protected by Federal authorities in this case the CapitAl police. You see DC is run by the Federal government.

Hey moron. The DC cops had nothing to do with it. The federal building are protected by Federal authorities in this case the CapitAl police. You see DC is run by the Federal government.
Ok.. then they suck. What’s your point?

Here is the actual D.C.
police chief’s latest statement this hour:

D.C. Police Chief Robert J. Contee III said, “There was no intelligence that suggested there would be a breach of the U.S. Capitol.”

Policing experts noted a lack of crowd-control tools such as mounted officers, police dogs or a heavily manned perimeter.

“How they were not ready for this today, I have no idea,” said Charles Ramsey, a former D.C. police chief. “They were overwhelmed, they did not have the resources. You have to be able to protect the Capitol.”

This answer to why protesters did what they did is as satisfying as saying they learned it from watching BLM protesters all summer. There are issues of disenfranchisement, feeling cheated and a lack of any place to find the rectification they seek(much like riots and protests over the summer). There are other issues as well, but like most things the truth is complicated and difficult to reach.

Reactions: KNIGHTTIME^
Let me qualify this a bit further: from that time stamp I posted above--that's all he had to say following the election, following case after case being tossed, following the E.C. certification, etc. Instead, we got a constant furthering for two months of fraudulent election nonsense and inciting his base with veiled instructions on what to do.

Did he outright tell them to do this? No. Did he do everything but tell them? Pretty much. Let's not act as though he didn't. And thus, we get damage control 101 today...

Let me qualify this a bit further: from that time stamp I posted above--that's all he had to say following the election, following case after case being tossed, following the E.C. certification, etc. Instead, we got a constant furthering for two months of fraudulent election nonsense and inciting his base with veiled instructions on what to do.

Did he outright tell them to do this? No. Did he do everything but tell them? Pretty much. Let's not act as though he didn't. And thus, we get damage control 101 today...
That is getting warmer. Antifa did it with their mom’s Prius and a rebel flag belt buckle.

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Ok.. then they suck. What’s your point?

Here is the actual D.C.
police chief’s latest statement this hour:

D.C. Police Chief Robert J. Contee III said, “There was no intelligence that suggested there would be a breach of the U.S. Capitol.”
Civic education empowers us to be well-informed, active citizens and gives us the opportunity to change the world around us. It is a vital part of any democracy, and equips ordinary people with knowledge about our democracy and our Constitution.
Apparently you did not pick that up in your educational endeavors. However that fact that with all that is going on you still have no clue is astonishing. As usual you place blame based on limited knowledge then you argue you are right or that it doesn’t matter.

All this contributes to the fact that you really are an asshole and a bad human being. You must have a very shitty life.

Civic education empowers us to be well-informed, active citizens and gives us the opportunity to change the world around us. It is a vital part of any democracy, and equips ordinary people with knowledge about our democracy and our Constitution.
Apparently you did not pick that up in your educational endeavors. However that fact that with all that is going on you still have no clue is astonishing. As usual you place blame based on limited knowledge then you argue you are right or that it doesn’t matter.

All this contributes to the fact that you really are an asshole and a bad human being. You must have a very shitty life.
Dude, you’re a dick, but don’t have one. I have a great life, but you’re acting like a scared little TDS coward with vaginitis. You literally have posted a dozen or more bullshit posts in the past 2 days stating the same bullshit like you need attention. You’re mentally unstable. Having a meltdown. Seek help.

You have a terrible read on people, but thanks for playing.

This is what Trump has done for 4 years. the level of too far just gets pushed farther down the line

he just wants to con access to Facebook and Twitter again bc he is a Narcissist so he plays calm for 72 hours then the cycle continues. Hopefully Facebook keeps The ban till after Inauguration Day

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Dude, you’re a dick, but don’t have one. I have a great life, but you’re acting like a scared little TDS coward with vaginitis. You literally have posted a dozen or more bullshit posts in the past 2 days stating the same bullshit like you need attention. You’re mentally unstable. Having a meltdown. Seek help.

You have a terrible read on people, but thanks for playing.
You're getting awfully mad.
Are you in the anger stage? Acceptance comes soon, then you'll be fine. You screwed up and supported this asshole for too long. Just admit you were wrong and everything will be fine.

Are you in the anger stage? Acceptance comes soon, then you'll be fine. You screwed up and supported this asshole for too long. Just admit you were wrong and everything will be fine.
I think you need to post more about large penis’ since yours is probably small

You are the world’s most angry, ignored and sociopathic poster. I bet you’re not even employed, correct?

And the guy with the vagina likes you. Very fitting

I think you need to post more about large penis’ since yours is probably small

You are the world’s most angry, ignored and sociopathic poster. I bet you’re not even employed, correct?
It is okay. Just admit it. Take a few breaths. It will all be fine, Sport.

And my penis is amazingly tiny. Micropenis. Push to start.
Your wife says it is cute, though.

It is okay. Just admit it. Take a few breaths. It will all be fine, Sport.

And my penis is amazingly tiny. Micropenis. Push to start.
Your wife says it is cute, though.
Probably an innie penis, it’s called a pussy

Not married, but your wife was a good fukc last night

This Trump guy really has you pussies rattled. It’s pretty hilarious 😂

No worries. Twitter will take a huge hit when Trump starts his own social media site or hooks up with one that doesn’t engage in big tech tyranny.

China has state sponsored media. The US has private media which acts as a fourth pillar in a democracy. Trumps Twitter feed was acting as a de facto state media. However it was housed on a private platform free to moderate their own platform. There is nothing stopping Trump from releasing statements through the White House directly. As every other President has done throughout history.

Reactions: Crazyhole
lol at thinking the guy that sold frozen steaks in his name can build a competent social network , it is a lot more difficult than you think

China has state sponsored media. The US has private media which acts as a fourth pillar in a democracy. Trumps Twitter feed was acting as a de facto state media. However it was housed on a private platform free to moderate their own platform. There is nothing stopping Trump from releasing statements through the White House directly. As every other President has done throughout history.
Agreed, except that media, tech, and social media are beginning to become an oligarchy. The richest of the rich are controlling the flow of information in a way that isnt terribly different than state-run media. Of course we want lines drawn between speech that incites violence and differing opinions but we are starting to teeter a little bit towards the latter.

difficult to have pity when Twitter put up w so much for 4 years from him then the last 2 months constantly warned him w labels about the daily flow of disinformation which indirectly gaslighted his supporters and led to killing 5 people at the Capital

Reactions: DaShuckster
Agreed, except that media, tech, and social media are beginning to become an oligarchy. The richest of the rich are controlling the flow of information in a way that isnt terribly different than state-run media. Of course we want lines drawn between speech that incites violence and differing opinions but we are starting to teeter a little bit towards the latter.
Big tech is in a tough spot with social media as they do have to moderate content. Who is held accountable for false or fabricated information in traditional media is apparent. Who is held accountable for false or fabricated tweets or posts on social media? Not as clear. I’ve said it before that social media will be the downfall of our society. Moving quickly toward an idiocracy type world. Social media now gives a constant feedback loop for whatever reality you want to choose. But all these perceived realities cannot coexist peacefully in the real world.

Big tech is in a tough spot with social media as they do have to moderate content. Who is held accountable for false or fabricated information in traditional media is apparent. Who is held accountable for false or fabricated tweets or posts on social media? Not as clear. I’ve said it before that social media will be the downfall of our society. Moving quickly toward an idiocracy type world. Social media now gives a constant feedback loop for whatever reality you want to choose. But all these perceived realities cannot coexist peacefully in the real world.
Thats why I'm against revoking section 230 protections but at the same time that is an either/or thing for them.

Ok, so twitter has banned Trump because he may be inciting violence. I'm fine with that. But what if someone else incites violence and they let it go? Should they be held liable for allowing it since they are claiming that they don't allow such a thing on their platform? I know that I wouldn't want to be the guy that has to answer for why one tweet was allowed but another one was removed if someone gets killed.

Thats why I'm against revoking section 230 protections but at the same time that is an either/or thing for them.

Ok, so twitter has banned Trump because he may be inciting violence. I'm fine with that. But what if someone else incites violence and they let it go? Should they be held liable for allowing it since they are claiming that they don't allow such a thing on their platform? I know that I wouldn't want to be the guy that has to answer for why one tweet was allowed but another one was removed if someone gets killed.
I am wondering if Trump and Lyndsey Graham even understand 230. think it is just more grievance bait

I am wondering if Trump and Lyndsey Graham even understand 230. think it is just more grievance bait
Its a victim play, but its a weak one now. Trump did have a pretty decent argument several weeks ago but he shit his pants this week and just strengthened their opposition.

ADVERTISEMENT