ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is coming to Orlando

QUOTE="NinjaKnight, post: 1612405, member: 950"]lmao I hadn't heard that about her, but holy shit you have to admit it's a shockingly perfect fit.

To be fair there's a bit of a distinction between a congresswoman and press secretary.

Come on, dude. It's a complete and total double standard.[/QUOTE]

I never said I'm good with it. I'm just saying at least the sarah sanders part is funny.

White House press secretary roll doesn't hold any sort of prestige or honor to me, it's literally a propaganda position.

QUOTE="NinjaKnight, post: 1612422, member: 950"]Come on, dude. It's a complete and total double standard.[/QUOTE]

I never said I'm good with it. I'm just saying at least the sarah sanders part is funny.

White House press secretary roll doesn't hold any sort of prestige or honor to me, it's literally a propaganda position.[/QUOTE]

Of course it is. That's not the point. The hypocrisy...

QUOTE="NinjaKnight, post: 1612422, member: 950"]Come on, dude. It's a complete and total double standard.

White House press secretary roll doesn't hold any sort of prestige or honor to me, it's literally a propaganda position.[/QUOTE]

Of course it is. That's not the point. The hypocrisy...[/QUOTE]
dont expect much from one of the biggest rage filled tds suffering people on the internet.

It's simple; feminists don't give a shit about women, they give a shit about group think and mandating conformity to their ideology.

QUOTE="NinjaKnight, post: 1612422, member: 950"]Come on, dude. It's a complete and total double standard.

So you admit the white house press secretary position doesn't hold any sort of honor or respect....so I'm not going to show it respect.

Just to be sure you are on the same page, I've made plenty of fun of AOC when she says stupid shit, which is pretty often. But the Assitant Manager at a Golden Corral is just too real. I'm dying.

QUOTE="NinjaKnight, post: 1612435, member: 950"]I never said I'm good with it. I'm just saying at least the sarah sanders part is funny.

So you admit the white house press secretary position doesn't hold any sort of honor or respect....so I'm not going to show it respect.

Just to be sure you are on the same page, I've made plenty of fun of AOC when she says stupid shit, which is pretty often. But the Assitant Manager at a Golden Corral is just too real. I'm dying.[/QUOTE]

Again, you're missing the point. This has nothing to do her position. Don't show it respect-- something can still be be hypocritical.

DO I NEEDZ TO UZE CRAYONZ?!?!?!?! lmao.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/new...0190614-nt4ma5rqdrdvdmrdyinbd6g424-story.html

SunRail to add night trains for Trump’s visit

SunRail will add night trains for President Trump’s visit Tuesday at the Amway Center in downtown Orlando.

The commuter system will operate its normal schedule until 10 p.m., after which three northbound and three southbound trains will depart from Church Street Station.

Those extra trains will stop at outlying stations only to drop off passengers.

The additional northbound, night trains will leave Church Street at 10:15, 10:30 and 10:45. Southbound trains will depart at 10:00, 10:15 and 10:45.

I’m enjoying twitter right now. It’s basically people claiming there’s only a few dozen people waiting and video of a shit ton of people waiting. And of course a battle over how many people fit inside.

I’m enjoying twitter right now. It’s basically people claiming there’s only a few dozen people waiting and video of a shit ton of people waiting. And of course a battle over how many people fit inside.

lol I saw that too. Mind you, even if it were only dozens of people that's still a ton of people willing to suffer in the heat and storms to camp out for this.

Lefties are just butthurt that no one is camping out to see Ole Joe or Ole Bernie.

bc Maga Jort wearing Gator fans from Lake or Citrus County is something to be jealous of
D9R5Xa6WwAAsIBX

Miami and Tampa are relieved

Orlando Sentinel endorses 'not Donald Trump' for president ahead of reelection kickoff

Inbreds of this board: waaaaaaaaaa! TDS! I'm being oppressed!

Normal people on this board: no shit, this guy is a shitstain of an embarrassment to what our country was founded on.

Facebook was great to watch last night. So many crying liberals about meanie Trump getting so many people in attendance.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
The Democratic fundraising is split between over 20 candidates right now, so of course the person who is already presumed to be the Republican party's nominee is going to raise more.

People are giving mostly to like 4 candidates right now and their 24 hour hauls didn't total to $25M.

People are giving mostly to like 4 candidates right now and their 24 hour hauls didn't total to $25M.

You said it was "dwarfing" DNC candidates, which is obvious. He will continued to raise more than them at least until the # of candidates thins out significantly. But, it doesn't really matter that much until after the conventions and we know who the DNC candidate will be.

ADVERTISEMENT