ADVERTISEMENT

Trump making a move on Rosenstein

Rosenstein is the Trump appointed Deputy Attourney General that saw the need for Mueller's investigation. He was nominated by Trump and confirmed by the Senate 94-6 with wide approval from both parties in 2017.

The WH has been trying to get him out and this is their plan so far.

They leaked a story to NYT about Rosenstein suggesting wearing a wire to record the president and invoke the 25th ammendment

Rosenstein says he was making a sarcastic remark attempting to highlight the ridiculousness of the idea that he use a wire to record the president and reaffirmed that he doesn't believe the president has done anything that would require the 25th ammendment.

Trump WH leaks that Rosenstein is going to resign.

Rosenstein says hell no you'll have to fire me.

All of this is so Trump can get control of (obstruct) an investigation that has been highly successful and productive but is damaging to him personally.

Honestly, if I were to hire someone and there was a serious issue that they were supposed to oversee, 2 years is probably the limit of my patience. We all know the point of the investigation. We all know that a ton of evidence has been allocated. At what point does a person say that enough is enough and start cutting heads?

Reactions: drays21
Honestly, if I were to hire someone and there was a serious issue that they were supposed to oversee, 2 years is probably the limit of my patience.

Ok. So Scott Frost fired next year then? Since your time frame for results is 2 years no matter the project.

Charade lol. So many convictions already but you don't like who's been convicted so it's a charade.
Convictions have nothing to do with Russian collusion. And the Russian indictments have nothing to do with collusion. He has exactly 0 on what he was appointed to find.

Reactions: Nautiknight
Convictions have nothing to do with Russian collusion. And the Russian indictments have nothing to do with collusion. He has exactly 0 on what he was appointed to find.
Proving collusion isn't the special counsels goal. He was specifically charged with investigating Russia's interference in the 2016 elections.

He has fulfilled that responsibility well.

Goodness gracious, one would have to be deaf, blind or a Trumpster robot to look at Donald Trump Jr's pre-election meeting with the Russian agent and NOT see collusion!!!

Then Trump himself made it worse by obstructing justice by crafting Junior's initial response about the matter being about Russian adoptions. All that has since been proven to be total bullsh*t. Plain and simple, it was all about getting dirt on Clinton from the Russians.

You don't think that's coming out in Mueller's Report? Sadly, that's likely to be the tip of the iceburg.

Proving collusion isn't the special counsels goal. He was specifically charged with investigating Russia's interference in the 2016 elections.

He has fulfilled that responsibility well.

You flip flop on this every day. One day it's just a noble look into Russia's involvement; the next it's TRUMP IS PERSONALLY UNDER INVESTIGATION!!!!!!

Jesus man. Pick a talking point and stick to it.

Goodness gracious, one would have to be deaf, blind or a Trumpster robot to look at Donald Trump Jr's pre-election meeting with the Russian agent and NOT see collusion!!!

Then Trump himself made it worse by obstructing justice by crafting Junior's initial response about the matter being about Russian adoptions. All that has since been proven to be total bullsh*t. Plain and simple, it was all about getting dirt on Clinton from the Russians.

You don't think that's coming out in Mueller's Report? Sadly, that's likely to be the tip of the iceburg.

Holy hell, you have no idea as to what collusion actually is. My God. Embarrassing.

The Don Jr meeting was ill advised and dumb but it was categorically not collusion. Getting a call and hearing "hey, want some dirt on your opponent?" and hearing them out is not collusion. It's laughable to assert this.

Collusion WOULD be if Trump's inner circle was pow wowing with Putin and his boys in 2015, pre Primary era, and going through all of the ways they're going to "interfere" with the election and how the campaign would use it to their advantage. In other words, pre-event knowledge of what they were going to do, when, and assistance in doing it.

Thus far not one single part of that scenario is even remotely in play. It's pure left wing fantasy nonsense.

Holy hell, you have no idea as to what collusion actually is. My God. Embarrassing.

The Don Jr meeting was ill advised and dumb but it was categorically not collusion. Getting a call and hearing "hey, want some dirt on your opponent?" and hearing them out is not collusion. It's laughable to assert this.

Collusion WOULD be if Trump's inner circle was pow wowing with Putin and his boys in 2015, pre Primary era, and going through all of the ways they're going to "interfere" with the election and how the campaign would use it to their advantage. In other words, pre-event knowledge of what they were going to do, when, and assistance in doing it.

Thus far not one single part of that scenario is even remotely in play. It's pure left wing fantasy nonsense.
hacked information from the Russians.... it is collusion. My gosh you're not so smart

hacked information from the Russians.... it is collusion. My gosh you're not so smart

The guy who calls people retards has this to say? Hilarious.

By “hacked information” you mean “Dumbass John Podesta falling for a phishing email”. You’re utterly clueless on everything you attempt to talk about. You have the vocabulary and diction of a 5 year old

Collusion definition is - secret agreement or cooperation especially for an illegal or deceitful purpose. There is 0 evidence of an agreement or cooperation. My Gosh you're not so smart.
nothing in his posting history would suggest he is smart

By “hacked information” you mean “Dumbass John Podesta falling for a phishing email”.

That's how hacking works today ya dope. You think they pull up a black screen and type green letters with a lit cigarette hanging out of their mouth as they run a program that slowly decrypts passwords one letter at a time untill a big flashing "access granted" appears on the screen.

Collusion definition is - secret agreement or cooperation especially for an illegal or deceitful purpose. There is 0 evidence of an agreement or cooperation. My Gosh you're not so smart.
you are an idiot......it was secret......it was private information that was hacked.......and it was deceitful......LOFL!!! Zero evidence...Frump's son has already been indicted.

The guy who calls people retards has this to say? Hilarious.

By “hacked information” you mean “Dumbass John Podesta falling for a phishing email”. You’re utterly clueless on everything you attempt to talk about. You have the vocabulary and diction of a 5 year old
Red Hat Retard-plican.......go watch Faux news for a while. LOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT