ADVERTISEMENT

Trump moves to ban flavored vaping products

Really? You're the one who's stupid.
you call me stupid for criticizing trump? a couple posts from now youll be calling me a red hat trump nut hugger.

why do you have to take the complete opposite side of trump every time? are you not capable of thinking for yourself? have you not gotten your daily outrage report from cnn/msnbc?

you call me stupid for criticizing trump? a couple posts from now youll be calling me a red hat trump nut hugger.
when Trump is smarter than you, that’s really saying something.

why do you have to take the complete opposite side of trump every time? are you not capable of thinking for yourself?
You do realize I agreed with Trump and disagreed with you, right?

Reactions: bluechip12

These guys are total losers and why we are losing to China. Trump should deport them.

LMMFAO. CDC goes nuts over 6 people dying.

CDC’s hypocrisy was demonstrated in the August 23 statement of Director Dr. Robert R. Redfield:

“We are saddened to hear of the first death related to the outbreak of severe lung disease in those who use e-cigarette or ‘vaping’ devices…This tragic death in Illinois reinforces the serious risks associated with e-cigarette products. Vaping exposes users to many different substances for which we have little information about related harms – including flavorings, nicotine, cannabinoids, and solvents.”

Where is the CDC’s sorrow for the 1,300+ smokers who die every day from cancers, circulatory diseases and emphysema?

LMMFAO. CDC goes nuts over 6 people dying.

CDC’s hypocrisy was demonstrated in the August 23 statement of Director Dr. Robert R. Redfield:

“We are saddened to hear of the first death related to the outbreak of severe lung disease in those who use e-cigarette or ‘vaping’ devices…This tragic death in Illinois reinforces the serious risks associated with e-cigarette products. Vaping exposes users to many different substances for which we have little information about related harms – including flavorings, nicotine, cannabinoids, and solvents.”

Where is the CDC’s sorrow for the 1,300+ smokers who die every day from cancers, circulatory diseases and emphysema?
I’m guessing that they’re being super aggressive because this is new and they’re trying to nip it in the bud early. Tobacco use was a problem before there was a CDC and it’s much harder to fight an entrenched habit. Besides that, the flavors and delivery mechanism lend much more to marketing to children. So it’s not hard to understand why they would be so pro-active in their strategy. Whether the science is there to support it, that’s another story.

I’m guessing that they’re being super aggressive because this is new and they’re trying to nip it in the bud early. Tobacco use was a problem before there was a CDC and it’s much harder to fight an entrenched habit. Besides that, the flavors and delivery mechanism lend much more to marketing to children. So it’s not hard to understand why they would be so pro-active in their strategy. Whether the science is there to support it, that’s another story.

Like I said, it's a lovely hypocrisy. Pins and needles until the next person dies of vaping. Whatever will we do...

Last edited:

woah you agreed with trump on something. hell might just be freezing over.

did you read joes report? 6 people have died because of vaping. you and trump are right. that is cause for a national emergency. definitely need to ban it. 6 people!!!!!!1111111

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Get rid of vaping

It’s a ridiculously stupid and expensive fad

Not one single person needs to die or get sick from that crap

Reactions: JAFFX2
I thought the left loved to ban everything and let the government tell them what to do? Now all of a sudden they are freedom lovers...lol

Reactions: UCFWayne
EHRMEHRGERDDDD@!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAS A SEVENTH PERSON DIED YET!?!??!?!?!??!
actually i think there was a 7th yesterday. kinda sad.

need a full scale ban on these things asap. 7 people out of 330 million. if we dont stop this now, we may see some real wrath of god type stuff. fire and brimstone coming down from the skies. rivers and seas boiling. 40 years of darkness. earthquakes, volcanoes, the dead rising from the grave. human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together and mass hysteria!!!!!1111

actually i think there was a 7th yesterday. kinda sad.
Yeah, thoughts and prayers, right?

But it's understandable why the Usual Suspects here don't give a sh*t about a handful of preventable vaping deaths when they have continually looked the other way regarding the epidemic of gun violence we're experiencing.

Last year there were 13,054 incidents of gun violence in the United States, including 51 mass shootings, leading to 3,338 deaths and 5,848 injuries with 146 children (aged 0 to 11) and 623 teens (aged 12 to 17) killed or injured. What are our resident gun fetishists willing to do about it? Diddily-squat. But, like the victims of vaping, they do find those deaths 'kinda sad.' Thoughts and prayers.

Yeah, thoughts and prayers, right?

But it's understandable why the Usual Suspects here don't give a sh*t about a handful of preventable vaping deaths when they have continually looked the other way regarding the epidemic of gun violence we're experiencing.

Last year there were 13,054 incidents of gun violence in the United States, including 51 mass shootings, leading to 3,338 deaths and 5,848 injuries with 146 children (aged 0 to 11) and 623 teens (aged 12 to 17) killed or injured. What are our resident gun fetishists willing to do about it? Diddily-squat. But, like the victims of vaping, they do find those deaths 'kinda sad.' Thoughts and prayers.
congrats, you were right about 1 thing, there were a handful of preventable vaping deaths. i understand they were tragic, but i think that falls under personal responsibility. look i think smoking is stupid, and vaping is just as bad. that doesnt mean the gov needs to get involved.

what happened to "my body my choice?"

Reactions: sk8knight
congrats, you were right about 1 thing, there were a handful of preventable vaping deaths. i understand they were tragic, but i think that falls under personal responsibility. look i think smoking is stupid, and vaping is just as bad. that doesnt mean the gov needs to get involved.

what happened to "my body my choice?"

The old man is ranting again.

look i think smoking is stupid, and vaping is just as bad. that doesnt mean the gov needs to get involved.
On one hand you rant about rising health care costs and in the next breath say 'why should the Government give a sh*t if somebody wants to smoke, vape, or tool around on a motorcycle without a helmet?

On one hand you rant about rising health care costs and in the next breath say 'why should the Government give a sh*t if somebody wants to smoke, vape, or tool around on a motorcycle without a helmet?
if you want to engage in dumb behavior but it hurts no one but yourself, go for it. i dont care and i dont want the gov involved. why is that hard to understand.

i notice you forgot to include the last part of my post. why dont you care about "my body, my choice" anymore?

if you want to engage in dumb behavior but it hurts no one but yourself, go for it. i dont care and i dont want the gov involved. why is that hard to understand.

i notice you forgot to include the last part of my post. why dont you care about "my body, my choice" anymore?

der shookboi would never leave out portions of somebody's posts to prove his point.

You sure about that?
Nowadays, you can get real creative with your suicide.

Do something illegal and then dare the cops to shoot you or go on a mass murder spree knowing you'll get taken out, kill your wife and kids and then put the gun in your mouth. Man, the possibilities are endless when its your own body.

The only difference is where you fall on the 'stupid decisions that will fukc up your health' spectrum.

Nowadays, you can get real creative with your suicide.

Do something illegal and then dare the cops to shoot you or go on a mass murder spree knowing you'll get taken out, kill your wife and kids and then put the gun in your mouth. Man, the possibilities are endless when its your own body.

The only difference is where you fall on the 'stupid decisions that will fukc up your health' spectrum.

You are a gotdamn idiot. Please kill yourself.

And before anyone gets stupid and says this is bad, note that I was nice about it. I said please.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT