ADVERTISEMENT

Trump N-word Tape: 85 backtracks everything he said about Bill Maher

I doubt there are many white people over 50 who never said the N word. It was a different era. Even if not used in a derogatory manner against blacks, it was used in discussions about not using it in derogatory ways. Much like the Papa John guy did. Blacks use it now far more than whites.
The apprentice first aired in 2004. That's when he's suposed to have said it... have most white people over 50 said it since 2004?

The apprentice first aired in 2004. That's when he's suposed to have said it... have most white people over 50 said it since 2004?

How is this remotely even a defence? "most people over 50 have said it". Cool, are "most people over 50" the leader of the goddamn free world? Have a modicum of standards, you inbred racist piece of shit MAGAts.

A little surprised by the shock and outrage about this. I was under the impression that anyone with an R behind their name were known racists.

Reactions: UCFWayne
ITT: a desperate troll asserts fact from hearsay and hilariously includes my name in the title because he's ashamed of his verified racism on the board.

Reactions: UCFWayne
opfii5th26g11.png

A little surprised by the shock and outrage about this. I was under the impression that anyone with an R behind their name were known racists.

See, your post would be funny if it weren't for the fact that when this N word tape does come out and Trump's approval rating avtually goes up, and people on this board praise him for "keeping his campaign promises" or some other garbage.

See, your post would be funny if it weren't for the fact that when this N word tape does come out and Trump's approval rating avtually goes up, and people on this board praise him for "keeping his campaign promises" or some other garbage.

Trump keeps it real. Hopefully the pee pee tapes and N-word tape comes out the same week. Gonna be great!

how'd that work out for ya?

Just keeping this thread going. Where you at babe

It really is important to highlight the fact that Shook Chicken has steadfastly defended and supported the right of entitled white males to use the N word. So long as they hold the same political viewpoints as him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT