ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Quotes

10 minutes into the Biden presidency, and we've already heard more profound statements than we have from Trump's entire life. It is nice to once again have a President who isn't a bumbling buffoon.

10 minutes into the Biden presidency, and we've already heard more profound statements than we have from Trump's entire life. It is nice to once again have a President who isn't a bumbling buffoon.
The country is doomed. Words mean nothing. It’s all presidential political talk that we wanted to get away from.

The country is doomed. Words mean nothing. It’s all presidential political talk that we wanted to get away from.
Look out for Ucfmikes! :)
screen-shot-2013-05-15-at-2-59-13-pm.png

He’s already touting all this unnecessary spending. What does that mean? Increased taxes. Americans just love when their wallets are hit in already tough times
You don't have to worry about Biden's tax plan. I assure you.

You don't have to worry about Biden's tax plan. I assure you.
I’m the only one on here who does. Not you unemployed moron

Living off of the government stimulus checks as well

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: chemmie
You obviously haven’t seen him talk without the words right in front of him. He literally bumbles. He can no longer create cogent sentences or remember names and facts. He was used for his name and proximity to Obama. He will not make any real decisions as president. That will probably be Harris and Rice. Biden is a straw man, a cipher. He is basically already the mouthpiece that will represent him in the hall of presidents at Disney, but with legs.

You obviously haven’t seen him talk without the words right in front of him. He literally bumbles. He can no longer create cogent sentences or remember names and facts. He was used for his name and proximity to Obama. He will not make any real decisions as president. That will probably be Harris and Rice. Biden is a straw man, a cipher. He is basically already the mouthpiece that will represent him in the hall of presidents at Disney, but with legs.
Already much better than Trump!!

Yeah, the new Right-wing playbook is to convince the masses to 'not be fooled' by Biden's obvious decency because (cue sinister music)....those RADICAL LIBS will be the ones who are REALLY running the country!!!!

For all the right wing sniping back in 2009 about Obama's supposed lack of experience (community organizer, blah, blah, blah), Joe Biden has more relevant experience than any President in our history.

Reactions: UCFChargeOn
Why do you think it bothers me dummy?

Duuuuh!
It bothers you, because you're a moron.

Why do the biggest right-wing douchebags in this place love to talk about their own money and supposed success so much? You and SirG are two idiot peas in a pod. You're not really rich and successful until you're telling everyone how rich and successful you are, amiright?

Yeah, the new Right-wing playbook is to convince the masses to 'not be fooled' by Biden's obvious decency because (cue sinister music)....those RADICAL LIBS will be the ones who are REALLY running the country!!!!

For all the right wing sniping back in 2009 about Obama's supposed lack of experience (community organizer, blah, blah, blah), Joe Biden has more relevant experience than any President in our history.
Wow. I’ll stand right next to you and watch you take swings at the straw man you built. Impressive.

Politico ran a story yesterday where they mentioned that Biden got mad at an aide for something in his speech. He said “What is this? I would never say this.”

The aide replied that he had said that same thing two months earlier.

The choices were between Trump and a shadow president. That will be clear in due time.

Reactions: Crazyhole
It bothers you, because you're a moron.

Why do the biggest right-wing douchebags in this place love to talk about their own money and supposed success so much? You and SirG are two idiot peas in a pod. You're not really rich and successful until you're telling everyone how rich and successful you are, amiright?
When did I say that I was rich ans successful? When you doubted why I was worried about Biden raising taxes?

So.. what’s it like to be an unemployed loser and post on 3 message boards 24/7, racist boy?I can tell by your posts that you are unemployed, because you lack the ability for normal human interaction. asshole

My straw man? My bad, I could have sworn you said THIS about President Biden:
Yes. I did. He is a straw man. Then you developed a straw man for my statement. Both strawmen are empty and don’t represent what you want them too.
Also, I think you’re alright, so don’t get too serious with my bullshiz. I don’t even always believe the things I write. I probably need a new hobby.

• Haha
Reactions: DaShuckster
I think you’re alright, so don’t get too serious with my bullshiz. I don’t even always believe the things I write. I probably need a new hobby.
Same here. That's one of the things we should take away from today's inauguration. Posters to the WC share more in common (particularly our holier-than-thou, blow-hard tendencies) than we have earth-shattering differences (politics).

Reactions: Happy Hands
I have nothing in common with a guy who can't form a proper insult and resorts to falsely saying someone is unemployed (I'm not), has the IQ of a shrew, and gets upset about a "racist" for talking about country white guys. LOL.
Riddle of the day.

What do you call an unemployed, triggered Racist?

A CHEMMIE! Lol

Reactions: chemmie
Remember when Trump publicly touted the medical claims of a doctor who believed that demon jizz from dream rapes caused ovarian cancer?

That has to be on the greatest hits album right?

ADVERTISEMENT