ADVERTISEMENT

Trump rape accusation

Its not hate, it's aggression. And social awkwardness.

There really isn't anybody on this board that I would say "I probably wouldn't like that guy in real life", and that includes chemmie and FC. I even think 85 is a bit of an internet message board asshat but I still like him. That being said, ninja has proven to be a completely disgusting human being based on his postings here. I hope that it's just a caricature of something that he is playing, because if he is in real life what he portrays himself to be on this board, people will be killed. I'm not kidding either. If that person exists in real life, they will end up killing someone.

Bro, you can't even debate your point without outright lying about what I said. You got so butthurt that I pointed out your bullshit that you blocked me. You are nothing more than another whiny little bitch who can't back up his racist view points with logic. Now you are so pathetically butthurt that I pointed out your bullshit you are inventing death threats. You do not live in the same reality as the rest of us.

Pathetic.

Last edited:
Dear angry retards,

1bv37wru2z631.jpg

As the 2020 election draws closer, it’s time for the TDS Democrats around the country to try and dig up old dirt about our POTUS that wasn’t already presented in 2016.

Time for some of the newly discovered Trump rape victims to come out of the closet. They were to scared in 2016 :rolleyes:

Reactions: UCFWayne
Its not hate, it's aggression. And social awkwardness.

There really isn't anybody on this board that I would say "I probably wouldn't like that guy in real life", and that includes chemmie and FC. I even think 85 is a bit of an internet message board asshat but I still like him. That being said, ninja has proven to be a completely disgusting human being based on his postings here. I hope that it's just a caricature of something that he is playing, because if he is in real life what he portrays himself to be on this board, people will be killed. I'm not kidding either. If that person exists in real life, they will end up killing someone.
i came to this conclusion along time ago. that is why i have him on ignore. honestly, i hope its just an exagerated act. otherwise he will end up on the news as the latest mass shooter.

i came to this conclusion along time ago. that is why i have him on ignore. honestly, i hope its just an exagerated act. otherwise he will end up on the news as the latest mass shooter.
I, for one, sleep easier knowing that we can count on the USAF to report his compromised mental state to the NICS database upon his discharge so that he won’t be able to purchase a firearm to commit a mass shooting.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
I, for one, sleep easier knowing that we can count on the USAF to report his compromised mental state to the NICS database upon his discharge so that he won’t be able to purchase a firearm to commit a mass shooting.
but what about his current supposedly large stock pile

Taken out of context???!?! o_O

He literally responded to her rape accusations by saying "she's not my type." I'd love to hear you explain how Trump's remark was taken out of context.

I am not saying he never said that but when I heard him interviewed he said he had no idea who she was.........

I am not saying he never said that but when I heard him interviewed he said he had no idea who she was.........
That may be. But the fact remains that there is a photograph of the two that was taken during that era.

"In her book, she was hazy about whether the incident had taken place in 1995 or 1996; after recent conversations with Ms. Birnbach, they believe that it was most likely in 1996. And despite the president’s growing political profile, for years Ms. Carroll never raised the subject of her encounter with Mr. Trump.

Why speak up only now? If not when it happened, why not in 2016, when more than 10 other women came forward accusing Mr. Trump of sexual improprieties?"

"Asked on MSNBC why she made her accusation in a book, she replied: “What? A woman is not allowed to take a pen and put it to a piece of paper?” “That didn’t go over very well,” she said in an interview later."

Reactions: UCFWayne
It never ceases to amaze me the lengths that our Red Hats will go to protect a man who bragged on tape that he sexually assaults women and gets away with it.

It never ceases to amaze me the lengths that our Red Hats will go to protect a man who bragged on tape that he sexually assaults women and gets away with it.

It will never cease to amaze me what level of delusion liberals will go to who suffer from TDS to believe anything/everything that fuels their obsessive hatred and obsession with the President.

It will never cease to amaze me what level of delusion liberals will go to who suffer from TDS to believe anything/everything that fuels their obsessive hatred and obsession with the President.
In this case, we are taking Trump’s own words that he can assault women with impunity because he’s a celebrity.

If ‘gems’ like this one does fuel one’s hatred, God help you.

In this case, we are taking Trump’s own words that he can assault women with impunity because he’s a celebrity.

That's not remotely what that tape said, as vulgar as it was. You have no idea if he was talking in absolute terms of figuratively. I've personally heard a lot of vulgar figurative shit from guys when referring to women that doesn't mean what they're saying actually happened. You hear "he admitted to an assault!" because this is what you need to hear to fuel your TDS and obsessive rage.

You hear "he admitted to an assault!" because this is what you need to hear to fuel your TDS and obsessive rage.
LOL. You want to hear “Oops, I was joking about pussy grabbing with impunity—I totally respect all women” to save you from further embarrassment that he got your vote.

He was bragging about how women will willingly let him do it because he is a celebrity, he wasn't bragging about how he can rape them and they won't say anything. Neither are morally or ethically acceptable, but let's not conflate two separate issues.

He was bragging about how women will willingly let him do it because he is a celebrity, he wasn't bragging about how he can rape them and they won't say anything. Neither are morally or ethically acceptable, but let's not conflate two separate issues.

This is pretty apparent to people not suffering from TDS

this is an accurate. the tds suffers think he bragged about raping girls.

This is pretty apparent to people not suffering from TDS

this is an accurate. the tds suffers think he bragged about raping girls.

Holy fuking shit what the fuk is wrong with you people.

This is too far for even trolling. You people are sick.

She is literally the Chelsea Manning of rape, like Chelsea is of "combat readiness" (to sick to be in jail) when it comes to gender reassignment surgery for transgender servicemen.

Normal people understood he was bragging about sexual assault. Apparently the WC’s definition of “willing allow” means she didn’t scream.
if you took the full conversation as context, you wouldnt come to that conclusion. but of course you suffer from tds and find any kind of negative against trump.

Reactions: Ucfmikes and UCFBS
Holy fuking shit what the fuk is wrong with you people.
This is too far for even trolling. You people are sick.
Yes, it only matters when a celebrity does it who sides with the Republicans. Hollywood and TV celebrities do it for generations, even decades after Anita Hill and North Country, and it's fine, because they are registered Democrats, and entitled to it.

^^^ Pretty much why Conservatives don't care what Progressives think, because Progressives don't care when Democrats do it and they benefit from it, and their money. US TV and Hollywood biased #metoo in a nutshell

ADVERTISEMENT