ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Tariffs

This (among other tariffs to which this shit-for-brains ignoramus has already agreed) is horseshit of monumental proportions.

Reactions: ogjelloman
Mostly a negotiating tactic. Beer will go up by 1 cent per can if they enacted the tariffs on everyone equally, which they're not going to do.

He’s a f-ing moron. Not only has he completely alienated the Dems but soon the GOP.

Why even have advisors if you aren’t going to listen to them? Cohn was right to resign and McMaster is next.

Trade wars are good?!? GTFOH.

He’s a f-ing moron. Not only has he completely alienated the Dems but soon the GOP.

Why even have advisors if you aren’t going to listen to them? Cohn was right to resign and McMaster is next.

Trade wars are good?!? GTFOH.

You always get too tied up in his quips.

You always get too tied up in his quips.

Why shouldn’t I? He’s the President. His constant saying stuff off the cuff or based on his current mood is ineffectual leadership. Even his own party complains about it because they don’t even know how to govern to what he wants when it’constantly changing or if “he didn’t really mean it.”

Reactions: sideshow2313
Why shouldn’t I? He’s the President. His constant saying stuff off the cuff or based on his current mood is ineffectual leadership. Even his own party complains about it because they don’t even know how to govern to what he wants when it’constantly changing or if “he didn’t really mean it.”

Because you ignore everything else that is said and faux rage about one sentence.

They’d be absolutely fine if they were essentially targeted at China. Which is where I think this will end up. Canada and Mexico have exemptions and I am convinced the EU will too soon.

China needs to finally be punished for years of illegal trade measures. I fully support slapping tariffs on every single item they dump in our market.

They’d be absolutely fine if they were essentially targeted at China. Which is where I think this will end up. Canada and Mexico have exemptions and I am convinced the EU will too soon.

China needs to finally be punished for years of illegal trade measures. I fully support slapping tariffs on every single item they dump in our market.
I’d like to see tariffs enforced on agriculture products imported from south and Central America , Mexico included . They operate paying basically slave type wages and dump their shit in here cheap . It’s nearky impossible to compete with them

I’d like to see tariffs enforced on agriculture products imported from south and Central America , Mexico included . They operate paying basically slave type wages and dump their shit in here cheap . It’s nearky impossible to compete with them

Food costs would skyrocket though.

So you are good with putting American farmers out of business to fill our grocery stores with cheap shit that has no true watch on what chemicals and fertilizers are used to grow it

No, but we gotta be real about this. The American people at large do not care where the goods they buy come from as long they’re relatively cheap. They’ll say they support the American farmer but when the food prices rise they’ll be pissed and the complaints to the people in power will start.

How many ppl go to the grocery store, don’t care about brands, and just buy cheap stuff and what’s on sale. I’d venture a lot.

No, but we gotta be real about this. The American people at large do not care where the goods they buy come from as long they’re relatively cheap. They’ll say they support the American farmer but when the food prices rise they’ll be pissed and the complaints to the people in power will start.

How many ppl go to the grocery store, don’t care about brands, and just buy cheap stuff and what’s on sale. I’d venture a lot.

Yuppppp. I'm not "okay" with it - but it's not as simple as just slap a tariff on it. Food prices already go up each year it seems like and if you add onto that, it's not just grocery store prices that will rise. Restaurants and the like will take a beating too.

Not to mention the fact that the US simply does not have the climate to grow some produce.

Wait, I forgot this was the cooler. IF YOU DONT SUPPORT THIS TAX YOU ARE LITERALLY A COMMUNIST!

i want free trade. however, we know that there are several countries that heavily tax the things we export to them. i would only be in favor or doing taxes/tariffs on goods that come from those type countries.

so if a country taxes produce we send to them, i think we should put taxes on the produce they send back at an equal amount.

Not to mention the fact that the US simply does not have the climate to grow some produce.

Wait, I forgot this was the cooler. IF YOU DONT SUPPORT THIS TAX YOU ARE LITERALLY A COMMUNIST!

No one said that. More dumb, lazy commentary.

ADVERTISEMENT