ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Tells Troops In Iraq He Got Them Their First Pay Raise In 10 Years, Not Even Remotely True

Just another complete and total like from our insane dementia ridden POTUS, this time to deployed troops But nobody gives a damn, still whining about CNN. This guy is insane, and you people still believe him.

It's Reality TV scripting. It's not true but it's made to feel true.

To be fair:

“You haven't gotten one in more than 10 years,” Trump said. “More than 10 years. And we got you a big one. I got you a big one. I got you a big one."

All he said was he got them a big one. He didn't say what specifically was big. I said the same exact words on my honeymoon. I was talking about a king size Butterfinger. Wife was not disappointed...until later.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
To be fair:

“You haven't gotten one in more than 10 years,” Trump said. “More than 10 years. And we got you a big one. I got you a big one. I got you a big one."

All he said was he got them a big one. He didn't say what specifically was big. I said the same exact words on my honeymoon. I was talking about a king size Butterfinger. Wife was not disappointed...until later.

Donald was just reciting shit he tells beeches on Tinder.

Reactions: Happy Hands
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT