ADVERTISEMENT

Trump threatens social media after Twitter fact-checks him

Remember that time all the inbreds whined about Obama's executive actions...and now our child in chief is going to sign one over Twitter because his snowflake feelings are hurt.

Lmao you can't make up this level of hypocrisy.

I fukcing love it! Shut Twitter and FB down bossman! Keep Instagram, I need to look at girls.

I fukcing love it! Shut Twitter and FB down bossman! Keep Instagram, I need to look at girls.

Nah, you need Facebook, how else are the mentally challenged going to share their "plandemic" videos and whine about how wearing a mask to Costco is infringing on their God given rights.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
Nah, you need Facebook, how else are the mentally challenged going to share their "plandemic" videos and whine about how wearing a mask to Costco is infringing on their God given rights.
Spoken from the guy who thinks he had Covid

I’m sure that you were doing all you were supposed to do like a good little serial killer

ive long said these social media companies are playing with fire. they pretty much only ban/block/remove conservative voices. if they really want laws/regulations, they should keep it up.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!
[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

ThE ConStiTuTioN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember that time all the inbreds whined about Obama's executive actions...and now our child in chief is going to sign one over Twitter because his snowflake feelings are hurt.

Lmao you can't make up this level of hypocrisy.

I don’t, can you show some examples?

Reactions: ShinobiWolf
If this is allowed to stand (which I highly doubt it will be), I am interested to see how many sites just close their comments sections, and if message boards will end up banning political discussion.
Since most of our WC posts are toadie troll posts or personal insults, we should be good to go!!!

1996 admission. Yikes. Probably had like a 90% acceptance rate at the time.

I don't get it. Why are you raging on your fellow Knights? Without all these early Knights you probably would have never attended the school. These early Knights are the ones responsible for the growth and making it successful as a destination school. The UCF die hards here on this message board and others that have been long time supporters of UCF are the reason UCF and its sports program have been successful and achieved such formidable growth you dipshit.

I graduated in the early 90's and worked my way into a management position and would only hire UCF grads or work to make sure I could get other to hire them. I've been responsible for hiring people directly from this board, most of which have gone on to successful, lucrative careers.

Being a condescending prick to those earlier UCF graduates only serves to diminish the value of your UCF degree and education. Mr. Chicken, you're an asshole.

I don't get it. Why are you raging on your fellow Knights? Without all these early Knights you probably would have never attended the school. These early Knights are the ones responsible for the growth and making it successful as a destination school. The UCF die hards here on this message board and others that have been long time supporters of UCF are the reason UCF and its sports program have been successful and achieved such formidable growth you dipshit.

I graduated in the early 90's and worked my way into a management position and would only hire UCF grads or work to make sure I could get other to hire them. I've been responsible for hiring people directly from this board, most of which have gone on to successful, lucrative careers.

Being a condescending prick to those earlier UCF graduates only serves to diminish the value of your UCF degree and education. Mr. Chicken, you're an asshole.
Its a joke.

You know who was one of the few people that had both football and basketball season tickets in the early 2000's? Me! Yes we were part of that group that pushed for the basketball and football stadium you get to enjoy.
Im not questioning your support of UCF im wondering how someone so dumb could hold the same degree as me and then I realized they would let anyone who could count to potato into UCF in the early days.

You know who was one of the few people that had both football and basketball season tickets in the early 2000's? Me! Yes we were part of that group that pushed for the basketball and football stadium you get to enjoy.
Early 2000s? LOL. My dick is bigger. My first date with wife was to a football game at the Citrus bowl in 1987. I've been a football season ticket holder for over 25 years.

Basketball is different. I became a season ticket holder when the arena was built. Thanks for building that for me.

For a guy who was touting Trump's stellar unemployment record back in March -- seemingly oblivious to the fact that millions of Americans were losing their jobs -- I'd be cautious about throwing out the 'imbecile' tag if I were you.

So are we to slowly open up so they can get them back, or keep locked down so they can't get them back?

Thank you.

Reactions: UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT