ADVERTISEMENT

trump to declassify russia probe docs

The funny thing is that the US media is ignoring all of the FOIA filings by Judicial Watch on Podesta. He was representing pro-Moscow interests in Kiev. It's been a very interesting read to date.

In any case, this whole FISA situation has just exposed how abusive it's become. Just like the Clinton administration opening up FBI files in the '90s of their political opponents caused the same (which is why the Trump administration never knew they had a wife beater in their administration -- because they were not allowed to know their contents), there will be resulting new FISA rules against political opponents.

I'm all for declassifying things under the appropriate processes. It's amazing how many people don't want things declassified, and their political alignments. ;)

Reactions: UCFWayne
The funny thing is that the US media is ignoring all of the FOIA filings by Judicial Watch on Podesta. He was representing pro-Moscow interests in Kiev. It's been a very interesting read to date.

In any case, this whole FISA situation has just exposed how abusive it's become. Just like the Clinton administration opening up FBI files in the '90s of their political opponents caused the same (which is why the Trump administration never knew they had a wife beater in their administration -- because they were not allowed to know their contents), there will be resulting new FISA rules against political opponents.

I'm all for declassifying things under the appropriate processes. It's amazing how many people don't want things declassified, and their political alignments. ;)
1. Trump is only declassifying things for the narrative he wants to tell regarding an investigation against his own campaign. That's not transparency, it's manipulation.

2. It's been a year now and you are still claiming to be this neutral observer who finds faults in both sides of our political system yet every single post you support Trump and his administration, the most corrupt president of recent times.

Ah, you stated it as fact. Well, I hope you’re not too disappointed when Mieller turns up nothing. Like Woodward turned up nothing.
Maybe he will maybe he won't as long as he can finish his investigation I'll accept the outcome. Will you?

Maybe he will maybe he won't as long as he can finish his investigation I'll accept the outcome. Will you?
Yup. Personally, I think Trump’s an asshat. But I do like a lot of what his administration has done. He seems to be a leader that makes a lot of noise but empowers his the people who work for him to get the job done.

Look, I think the basis for the special prosecution is invalid and borderline illegal. For the DNC and the Clinton campaign to pay for a smear document that even the author said was unverified, then for the FBI to leak that to the media and then have the DOJ use the media reports from the leaks as independent confirmation to justify the appointment of the counsel; that’s pretty horrible. But as long as there is no investigation into that and the prosecution is kept in place, I’m going to respect the process. It’s the difference between a constitutional republic and a mob rule democracy.

Let me know when Trump has the IRS go after political enemies, or the EPA go after ranchers and land owners or justice department going after political adversaries.

ADVERTISEMENT