ADVERTISEMENT

Trump trolls Bubba Wallace

DaShuckster

Diamond Knight
Nov 30, 2003
I suppose it shouldn't have shocked me at this point, but I confess I was surprised when Trump trolled Bubba Wallace today (tweet below). Seriously WTF is Trump doing??!?

I appreciated Bubba's classy response: "Even when its HATE from the POTUS...love wins"

I suppose it shouldn't have shocked me at this point, but I confess I was surprised when Trump trolled Bubba Wallace today (tweet below). Seriously WTF is Trump doing??!?

I appreciated Bubba's classy response: "Even when its HATE from the POTUS...love wins"

Literally Nobody Sacrificed Anything at all. They just stood by a friend. That requires nothing. What the shit.

It still amazes me (I know I say this every week) that someone in the WH hasn’t pulled the plug on this stupid shit’s Twitter.

I'm more amazed that there are still people out there that think this lunatic should be in charge of the world's largest nuclear stockpile.

I've seen more maturity and intelligence in dogs.

Not only did Trump troll Wallace but he brought up the CONFEDERATE flag issue again (WTF? You'd think that when the State of Mississippi decided to get rid of theirs that would have been a clue to Trump that touting the rebel flag at this point is not a winning issue.)

He pretended NASCAR's decision to get rid of it caused their TV ratings to tank when in fact -- as one would have assumed given this pandemic -- their ratings were blockbuster.

Trump constantly belittles people and demands apologies. Funny I can’t remember him ever apologizing for being wrong. Only time I have heard him apologize was the forced apology after his pussy grabbing video came out.

I wonder what Blubba Wallace will say about this.
biggrin.gif

Quote:
A NASCAR driver will debut a Trump 2020 car in the Brickyard 400 race against Bubba Wallace this weekend, just weeks after the black driver found a 'noose' in his garage.

Corey LaJoie, 28, will take to the tracks this Sunday in his newly painted Ford Mustang which will have 'Trump 2020' splashed across the hood and rear-quarter panels, his race team announced Wednesday.

Go Fas Racing revealed the new design for the number 32 car ahead of the race at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Indianapolis, this weekend and pledged its support for Donald Trump's reelection campaign.

NASCAR driver will debut a Trump 2020 car in Brickyard 400 race against Bubba Wallace | Daily Mail Online

Frump is a psycho. As soon as his nieces book comes out, we'll find out more about the psycho.

I'm more amazed that there are still people out there that think this lunatic should be in charge of the world's largest nuclear stockpile.

I've seen more maturity and intelligence in dogs.
Lunatic is a great word. And this Lunatic is POTUS. Hopefully I will wake up from this nightmare Nov. 3rd

Frump is a psycho. As soon as his nieces book comes out, we'll find out more about the psycho.
I was shocked to learn that one of the juicy bits of the book alleges that her uncle is....(get this)....a psychologically-damaged narcissist whose way of life includes lying, cheating, and sowing division.

That's the way it is with these booksellers nowadays, They have to create wild, batshit crazy portraits of their subject in order to sell their books. ;)

Lunatic is a great word. And this Lunatic is POTUS. Hopefully I will wake up from this nightmare Nov. 3rd
I was shocked to learn that one of the juicy bits of the book alleges that her uncle is....(get this)....a psychologically-damaged narcissist whose way of life includes lying, cheating, and sowing division.

That's the way it is with these booksellers nowadays, They have to create wild, batshit crazy portraits of their subject in order to sell their books. ;)
images

Especially that FRUMP had somebody else take his SATs for him. Wow, it's all coming out now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT