ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Whistleblower and 'Promises' to Ukraine

UCFBS

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2001
USA
I've got my popcorn ready on this one. Can't wait for all the details.

Especially since Moscow paid a lot of US lawyers -- especially Democratic Party aligned (but also Republicans) -- to undermine the Ukraine, to force them into EEU membership, and even overthrew an elected leader with trumped up charges.

So ... what's all this about 'Promises' and the Trump administration? And does it also backfire and ensnare people in the Obama administration too?

Reactions: UCFWayne
Would love more details here. Doesn't pass the initial sniff test to me though - Trump won't need dirt on Biden. He's not getting the nomination and if he does you can't beat someone who will put 700+ million women back to work.

The whistleblower allegedly said that Trump withheld aid to Ukraine unless they found dirt on Biden.
It’s campaign season so what else would you expect?

In the wake of the whole Russia scandal, Trump STILL said if someone had dirt on a political opponent, he’d talk to them. So if he thinks a foreign leader may be able to come up with some dirt on a political opponent’s son, what’s the harm of promising military aid in exchange for it?

Since the media has always nailed outrage conspiracy stories about Trump when citing anonymous sources I am totally sure this is also 100% accurate, just like the "bombshell" stories they attempted multiple times on the RUSSIA! hysteria

Since the media has always nailed outrage conspiracy stories about Trump when citing anonymous sources I am totally sure this is also 100% accurate, just like the "bombshell" stories they attempted multiple times on the RUSSIA! hysteria
Beyond that, I’m still waiting for the condemnation of the DNC for going out to foreign sources for opposition research on Trump. Shookster doesn’t miss a beat when calling out Trump for saying he’d listen to foreign sources, have we seen him call out DWS and crew?

Where the US Media lost credibility with me is where they refuse to visit all of the relations not only the Obama administration, but Democratic law firms had, with the Russians ... especially when Ukraine had their elected leader overthrown for not joining the EEU.

The FOIA disclosures filed by the Libertarian (not Conservative) Judicial Watch being utterly ignored is getting old. There are all sorts of details on how and why. It includes why the Russians hacked Podesta's account before he even became Clinton's campaign manager.

But nope ...

So, again, I'd like to see the details on this. Sounds pretty weak, but I'd love to hear the details.

Reactions: Knighthawk96
Faux Rage is in. Way to be current.
Without details, it's all a crapshoot.

If this was the 'standard' for Whistleblowing, then Obama would be f'd.
NATO was pretty much pissed at him, especially when the errant mic confirmed it, back in 2012.

But Russia were 'the good guys' back then ... right?
Romney was stuck in the '80s ... right?

[roll] Color me shocked that Shookster believes the first thing he reads from the media whenever they pump out a fresh faux conspiracy theory

[roll] Color me shocked that Shookster believes the first thing he reads from the media whenever they pump out a fresh faux conspiracy theory
And people wonder why Trump got elected. I can count the number of objective Liberals I know on one hand.

Listen, I don't like the current direction we're headed with Trump on many things, but I don't think Progressives realize how much they are going to get Trump re-elected with their literal unobjective BS. The US Media is going to do what the US Media does, speak for Trump and tell everyone what they want to say he meant. But that doesn't mean people need to listen to the BS.

And over 80% of Americans don't, and many will vote for Trump as a result. Frankly, I want Trump out in 2020, but what the Democrats are offering isn't pretty, not at all.

Listen, I don't like the current direction we're headed with Trump on many things, but I don't think Progressives realize how much they are going to get Trump re-elected with their literal unobjective BS.
Unobjective BS???!?!?

What in God's name is 'unobjective' about reacting to all the crazy sh*t that our 'Commander-in-Chief' says and does???? Now, we know that a intelligence officer files a whistleblower report on THE PRESIDENT and I suppose you're going to claim it's "unobjective BS" too, right? :rolleyes:

Did you listen to the crazyass sh*t the President's lawyer, Rudy Guiliani said on CNN last night? Yeah, tell us all again how this is all about those unobjective libs.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
Where the US Media lost credibility with me is where they refuse to visit all of the relations not only the Obama administration, but Democratic law firms had, with the Russians ... especially when Ukraine had their elected leader overthrown for not joining the EEU.

The FOIA disclosures filed by the Libertarian (not Conservative) Judicial Watch being utterly ignored is getting old. There are all sorts of details on how and why. It includes why the Russians hacked Podesta's account before he even became Clinton's campaign manager.

But nope ...

So, again, I'd like to see the details on this. Sounds pretty weak, but I'd love to hear the details.
Don't forget her emails, and Benghazi!

Reactions: DaShuckster
Unobjective BS???!?!?

What in God's name is 'unobjective' about reacting to all the crazy sh*t that our 'Commander-in-Chief' says and does???? Now, we know that a intelligence officer files a whistleblower report on THE PRESIDENT and I suppose you're going to claim it's "unobjective BS" too, right? :rolleyes:

Did you listen to the crazyass sh*t the President's lawyer, Rudy Guiliani said on CNN last night? Yeah, tell us all again how this is all about those unobjective libs.
Fake news! We don't even have CNN.

Would love more details here. Doesn't pass the initial sniff test to me though - Trump won't need dirt on Biden. He's not getting the nomination and if he does you can't beat someone who will put 700+ million women back to work.

I need a lot more before passing judgement.

Yeah people listen to TrumpBrownoser85. The Russia thing was a hoax. Those Rooskis didn't try to disrupt our elections. And remember, IF THEY DID, it's no big deal cause "everybody does it."

This "media hoax" about an intelligence operative blowing the whistle on our Commander-in-Chief is much ado over nothing, right? This isn't about a security intelligence professional simply doing his or her damn job. I'm sure that intelligence operative is a bleeding heart liberal who just has it out for Trump.
Screw the Constitution, right 85? Who gives a sh*t about our system of government's checks and balances when a Republican is President, right?

By the way, anyone who had any questions about this business had all their questions answered when Rudy Guiliani, Trump's personal lawyer, went on CNN last night. :)

Yeah people listen to TrumpBrownoser85. The Russia thing was a hoax. Those Rooskis didn't try to disrupt our elections. And remember, IF THEY DID, it's no big deal cause "everybody does it."

This "media hoax" about an intelligence operative blowing the whistle on our Commander-in-Chief is much ado over nothing, right? This isn't about a security intelligence professional simply doing his or her damn job. I'm sure that intelligence operative is a bleeding heart liberal who just has it out for Trump.
Screw the Constitution, right 85? Who gives a sh*t about our system of government's checks and balances when a Republican is President, right?

By the way, anyone who had any questions about this business had all their questions answered when Rudy Guiliani, Trump's personal lawyer, went on CNN last night. :)

lol dude take your old person pills and relax. Jesus Christ.

You don't know a single thing here beyond what a media that's gotten a lot of shit really wrong is asserting, once again based upon anonymous sources that have been proven to be full of crap in the past. And yet here you are, ready to swallow the pill and run with whatever these people give to you since you're obsessively in need of believing every conspiracy theory that is passed your way.

You are their ultimate target audience.

Not even mentioning, of course, that you and every other liberal gave exactly 2 shits when Biden used the weight of the VP's office to lean on the Ukrainians to stop looking into his son's plausible corruption while being paid tons of money by a Ukranian firm as a consultant on matters he was clueless about. Selective outrage baby!

You are their ultimate target audience.
LOL. You and your boys here are the ultimate Trump audience.
3_monkeys-see-hear-speak-no-evil.gif

If the lame stream media won't investigate Biden, then Trump has to. He's doing America a favor.

Don't forget her emails, and Benghazi!
Well, Benghazi itself I don't blame Clinton for. But I do blame Clinton, State and the Obama administration for lying about it in an election year. We know that now, post-election.

As far as her server, it's indefensible. The US gov't is currently in the middle of investigating and prosecuting eleven (11) IT Professionals at State who disabled anti-virus, perimeter security and other defenses as Clinton's servers were blacklisted as malware spewing servers more than once, and TrendMicro kept blocking them inbound. Hillary had to have them rebuilt more than once, and the whole Internet knew they were compromised more than once. Still cannot believe that "We have no evidence," because it's there, in the public InfoSec community, but the FBI had their ability to investigate taken away.

Talk about not just letting a high ranking official 'get her way' and implement something that is against policy from the get-go, but causes total liability for 6+ months in the entire State department ... yeah. And then the DoJ prevents the FBI from evaluating the damage, to the point every other intelligence agency doesn't trust State or the FBI.

Yes, the US Media still in denial over that.

But still, although Trump isn't using his own servers for official business, some of his staff have been using public services for e-mail, like others. So while they aren't the total liabilities like Clinton, it is not perfect either with the Trump administration.

Although if one listens to the US Media, Hillary wasn't a liability, and Trump and Republicans are. Even Colin Powell got tired of that BS too. The US Media would defend Hillary to equating her to Powell. Just so unreal how bad the US Media is protective of those they are aligned with, and bad to those who aren't.

So no on Benghazi, other than lying about it after.
And yes on the total liability and classified spillage that has never been accounted for.
But not so fast, as the Trump administration may be making some, not many, but some of the same mistakes.

I’m just trying to figure out when I should believe something from an intelligence official about Trump is correct. Excuse me for being a little skeptical, it’s not like they have gotten anything right.

I’m just trying to figure out when I should believe something from an intelligence official about Trump is correct. Excuse me for being a little skeptical, it’s not like they have gotten anything right.

Trump literally lied about the weather at his inauguration, you stupid inbred sack of racist shit.

Reactions: MACHater02
It's the US Media that stretches things, not the officials. Heck, sometimes I watch the actual questioning and answer, or read the transcript later, and I'm like, "WTF?! Where did the US Media get its info? Or did it just assume?"

Rex Tillerson is still my favorite. He was bashing DC climate and the US Media, and the US Media said he was bashing Trump.

So when the whole Mueller thing happened, I was literally just laughing. The US Media kept saying all sorts of things, and every now and then, Mueller had to come out and tell them what they said wasn't true.

It's the US Media that stretches things, not the officials. Heck, sometimes I watch the actual questioning and answer, or read the transcript later, and I'm like, "WTF?! Where did the US Media get its info? Or did it just assume?"

Rex Tillerson is still my favorite. He was bashing DC climate and the US Media, and the US Media said he was bashing Trump.

So when the whole Mueller thing happened, I was literally just laughing. The US Media kept saying all sorts of things, and every now and then, Mueller had to come out and tell them what they said wasn't true.
Here’s another example. Andrew McCabe is the subject of an ongoing investigation by IG Horowitz, who also already stated that McCabe lies multiple time under oath thus prompting a US District Attorney to pursue charges. CNN hires McCabe with this going on and then puts him on air as an expert. In a recent segment, the topic turns to the IG investigation and McCabe offers the opinion that Horowitz (the guy who is investigating him) needs to be replaced. The host lets the clear conflict of interest statement go by without any comment or follow-up.

Reactions: UCFWayne and UCFBS
Here’s another example. Andrew McCabe is the subject of an ongoing investigation by IG Horowitz, who also already stated that McCabe lies multiple time under oath thus prompting a US District Attorney to pursue charges. CNN hires McCabe with this going on and then puts him on air as an expert. In a recent segment, the topic turns to the IG investigation and McCabe offers the opinion that Horowitz (the guy who is investigating him) needs to be replaced. The host lets the clear conflict of interest statement go by without any comment or follow-up.
Now this I utterly agree with. The 'conflict-of-interest' is getting old, and CNN can't be more blatant than that, direct, first-hand 'conflict-of-interest.'

I thought it was bad when Stephanopoulos interviewed the author of 'Clinton Cash,' but at least that 'conflict-of-interest' was indirect. It was critical of the Clintons, who Stephanopoulous had a 6 or 7 figure (depending on who you ask) fiscal interest in the Clintons.

But CNN is making journalistic integrity a joke at this point. CNN's CEO also doesn't believe in the 1st Amendment if he disagrees with something, and wants to shut others down who say such. That's not how the 1st Amendment works, and you shouldn't get an award when you say something like that at your award acceptance.

F'king Incredible.

Trump trashes our Constitution (yet again). But rather than grapple with the ramifications, our Red Hatters here completely ignore it and instead fondly reminisce about private email servers and gather around for a "blame the Media" circle jerk.

Classic shoot-the-messenger stuff.

It'll be Comedy Gold watching Trump's dumbass excusers continue to defend this idiot through to the bitter end.

F'king Incredible.

Trump trashes our Constitution (yet again). But rather than grapple with the ramifications, our Red Hatters here completely ignore it and instead fondly reminisce about private email servers and gather around for a "blame the Media" circle jerk.

Classic shoot-the-messenger stuff.

It'll be Comedy Gold watching Trump's dumbass excusers continue to defend this idiot through to the bitter end.
Maybe it would help if you referenced the article of the Constitution that he trashed and put forth your argument as to how he violated said article.

Yeah, you got me. All this crazy sh*t coming out of the WH is a mirage. :)

For as much as you claim he trashes the Constitution it should be pretty easy to cite some examples. The closest thing I can see is maybe pushing the boundaries on the emoluments clause but even that is questionable. Heck, Hillary is by far more guilty of that than pretty much any other government official in the last 50 years, including Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT