ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's first tweet the morning of September 11th

Are you really all that surprised? He's a fukcing asshole. This isn't exactly breaking news. Why on earth would you think 11 Sept. would be any different?

And I know, we should expect more from a sitting President. That ship has sailed.

Reactions: UCFhonors
Another deflection!

It's all you disgusting racist TDS suffering inbred MAGAts can do at this point .

Deflection? hahaha

I'm pretty sure 98% of Republicans wish Trump would stop tweeting just as much as you do.

Fried Cockin says "unfit for job" based on a 1st tweet of the day because it wasn't the 1st tweet he would have sent.

Stop creating drama. You guys are drama queens.

Reactions: UCFWayne
He could tweet about 9/11 on 9/11 to start. Not some prepackaged retweet from his staff.

His 2nd, 5th, 6th, and 7th tweets of the day were about 9/11.

Last year on 9/11, Obama only tweeted once about it.

Trump wins again!!!!!!!!!

His 2nd, 5th, 6th, and 7th tweets of the day were about 9/11.

Last year on 9/11, Obama only tweeted once about it.

Trump wins again!!!!!!!!!
He didn't write his 2nd tweet. Trump doesn't hashtag ever and that was a retreat with two hashtags. Someone on his staff took over the account for a few min to make sure he did his job for the day.

Lets not forget Trump's remarks on the day it actually happened. This is straight from an interview of Trump on 9/11

“40 Wall Street actually was the second-tallest building in downtown Manhattan, and it was actually, before the World Trade Center, was the tallest — and then, when they built the World Trade Center, it became known as the second tallest,” Trump said in the WWOR interview. “And now it’s the tallest.”

You people elected a sociopath.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ildings/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.1274c29df9e4

Oh look, another whiny bitch obsessive post from FC. I guess he was so embarrassed from his disaster of a post last night that he needed something else to bitch about to change the narrative.

And lol at the usual suspects fawning over something Obama said. Obama cares so much about 9/11 victims and survivors that he tried to veto a bill that would allow victim's families from suing Saudi Arabia, only to be overrided by Congress in a 91-1 vote.

But hey- he tweeted something really nice!!!

Oh look, another whiny bitch obsessive post from FC.

Its hilarious how unoriginal you are. Can't even come up with your own insults, obviously using mine. Such a massive hypocrite. You start a new whiny little bitch thread every single day. I'm glad you are so upset over me calling you out that you stole my point. [roll]

aclc60miwll11.jpg

Yes, this is a real tweet.

How fuking stupid do you have to be to think this cumdumpsterfire is fit to be president?

aclc60miwll11.jpg

Yes, this is a real tweet.

How fuking stupid do you have to be to think this cumdumpsterfire is fit to be president?

He was being very gracious .... he extended his best wishes to haters and losers. Not many people are big enough to do that.

Last night I heard a radio interview with Trump that was conducted on the day of 9/11.

Trump made a point of saying that the day started with him having the second largest tower in New York City and now its the biggest.

I. Kid. You. Not.

Last night I heard a radio interview with Trump that was conducted on the day of 9/11.

Trump made a point of saying that the day started with him having the second largest tower in New York City and now its the biggest.

I. Kid. You. Not.

Is this where you insist we get outraged? Thanks for all of the context you provided. Was he gloating about it, as you insinuate here, or was he saying this purely to put a personal take on the gravity of the situation and what happened?

Is this where you insist we get outraged? Thanks for all of the context you provided. Was he gloating about it, as you insinuate here, or was he saying this purely to put a personal take on the gravity of the situation and what happened?

I don't insist on anything. If you think that it was a perfectly normal thing to say the day of 9/11, fine.

Regarding context, who the hell talks about building sizes on the day of 9/11 for crying out loud??!?!?! If your asking if the interviewer asked a question about it, the answer is no. Trump brought the subject up all on his own.

ADVERTISEMENT