ADVERTISEMENT

Tulane Roll Call

Kn1ghTZ

Three-Star Recruit
Nov 18, 2017
I already booked the flight and a hotel in the French Quarter.

Who is making the trip to Tulane this year? Any food recommendations near campus? What's the best way to get to the stadium from the FQ?

I’ll be in MS the day before so trying to make it.

Can you drink in the stadium?

Wonder when we’ll figure out a game time?

I'll be there. I was there the last time we played them in their stadium and they had mixed drink carts! It helped me with the loss.--They stopped selling alcohol in the 4th qtr I believe.

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
me + 5

I live in Houston, bringing my family and meeting some other family from Alabama there. What is the visitors section at Yulman?

I'll be there. Got a buddy in Mississippi and going to hang with him for the weekend.

I'll be there! Undergrad at UCF, but in med school over here at Tulane. I have been looking forward to this game all season. My allegiance is with UCF. Look forward to meeting some of you from the board.
How are game days over there and the area surrounding the stadium?

I just booked flights. Is there a UCF party Friday night or saturday before the game?
Other cities have unofficial UCF bars where they host weekly watch parties, I couldn't find anything for New Orleans

Who is making the trip to Tulane this year? Any food recommendations near campus? What's the best way to get to the stadium from the FQ?
Salvo's Seafood out near Belle Chasse is my favorite Ma-and-Pa local seafood restaurant in New Orleans. Authentic Cajun and great prices too!

Tempting... think its a 6 hour ride from atlanta. Maybe longer

Food: Cochon, commanders palace ($$$), Felix's, central grocery (muffuletta), cafe du mondeo (beignet)

Breweries: Courtyard, NOLA, Urban South

Avenue pub is a great pub with amazing beer. Barrel.proof is a great whiskey/bourbon bar.

FYI, I found tickets through Tulane’s athletics site in section 121 (visitor, mid field) for about $30 each. Stubhub had similar tickets for three times that.

There are cheaper tickets (~$15) in the corners through most sites.

I’ll be in MS the day before so trying to make it.

Can you drink in the stadium?

Wonder when we’ll figure out a game time?

Can you drink in the stadium? I'm thinking you'll want to, after another 70 yard TD is called back by our 11th penalty of the game!

I can see us getting an unsportsmanlike 15 yard/automatic 1st down penalty for taunting a Tulane player for a false start!

We will see what our teams' definitely made of after a road loss and having another game on the road. Finger crossed they wake the fk up.

I think I posted to the prior, Dungeon thread. I'm staying in Buloxi, driving over for Saturday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT