ADVERTISEMENT

Tulane Stadium club Seats / E8 Parking Pass

N.FL Knight

Four-Star Recruit
Aug 30, 2007
I have 4 tickets to the stadium club and one E8 Parking pass available for sale.

I paid $250 each for these. I would be willing to sell them for $150 ea.

I was one click away from buying 4 today For general seating Zone something, but I couldn’t find anything about how the seating arrangememt is working out or what the in person game day experience is like. Anyone that can speak to that? Jonesing to go. but not sure what to expect.

I would go even if we were 0-whatever. I was there through the bad (first person to jump the stands and rush the field when we beat Marshall) and will be there through this run. I may still go but will need to haul a$$ to get there at some point.

Reactions: Lurky
We are there! Perfect oppty to watch one of the most entertaining CFB teams in the country at a bargain Value price with elbow room to boot. Weather should be nice with potential need to pull out the poncho once or twice. What’s not to like. Catch a nice dinner after on the way back to Winter springs. Then dial up my good buddy Pfizer. 😎. The perfect Saturday.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
I have two tickets I will not be able to use and will match the same deal. They are in the stadium club too and comes with an E8 parking pass too. Call or text me at 407-694-3560 if interested.

Zone 3 tix now $26. Need 4. might as well wait until tomorrow to check for the $22 deal. Sheesh UCF. I’m there regardless.

Reactions: Brc75
Reps to the crowd and band. Can’t make any more noise than a couple thousand show up fans are going.

What are you saying?
Reps props. I don’t know what I’m saying I was trying to say something positive. Wasn’t a lot of people there and only like 50 bands folks. But energy was good from those that were there. Everyone was into it. Local seat mates were all in and stayed whole game vocally active as did we. Dunno what else to say. I’m always a glass half full guy. my life philosophy.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Reps props. I don’t know what I’m saying I was trying to say something positive. Wasn’t a lot of people there and only like 50 bands folks. But energy was good from those that were there. Everyone was into it. Local seat mates were all in and stayed whole game vocally active as did we. Dunno what else to say. I’m always a glass half full guy. my life philosophy.
Sounds like a good time!

ADVERTISEMENT