ADVERTISEMENT

Twitter CEO gets roasted/shamed for eating at Chick-fil-A

I no zero gay people who have an issue with people eating at Chick-fil-a. In all honestly, it's more of a running joke between gays, at least all the ones I know anyway.

Reactions: Crazyhole
Meanwhile, the new Oviedo Location that proudly flies UCF National Champions Flag underneath the Stars and Bars, seems to be doing record business levels.

Twitter employees who visit that locastion will get the same wonderful service as everyone else.

Meanwhile, the new Oviedo Location that proudly flies UCF National Champions Flag underneath the Stars and Bars, seems to be doing record business levels.

Twitter employees who visit that locastion will get the same wonderful service as everyone else.

They all do amazing business. No one is actually angry at Chick-fil-a except the angry Twitter people who probably get off Twitter and go to Chick-fil-a.

I no zero gay people who have an issue with people eating at Chick-fil-a. In all honestly, it's more of a running joke between gays, at least all the ones I know anyway.
I have a couple gay friends in their 40s that loudly boycott Chick-fil-a. I think it may be a generational thing. My older friends endured a far harsher America towards gays than the younger group. It makes it hard for them to both accept the progress that has been made and also to accept that we may be getting closer to the point people are going to disagree without a fight and that’s ok.

The old bigot who founded Chik Fil A is dead, and they have amazing food and service. I go at least weekly. Prob a generational thing like sk8 said.

I have a couple gay friends in their 40s that loudly boycott Chick-fil-a. I think it may be a generational thing. My older friends endured a far harsher America towards gays than the younger group. It makes it hard for them to both accept the progress that has been made and also to accept that we may be getting closer to the point people are going to disagree without a fight and that’s ok.
Chik-fil-a has never been mean to gays. They have to go out of their way to be offended by this restaurant. The most offensive thing about CFA is the music.

There are 2 kids that are super gay that work at the Chik Fil A near me.... and they seem pretty happy every time I go in. The owner of these local franchises is very generous.

As with most things, there are 20% on one side, 20% on the other side, and 60% in the middle on most issues. When it comes to delicious food, only the 20% on one side makes a big deal out of it and I bet half of those still eat there.

I'm fairly certain K_L's entire job is being paid to look around for articles about uppity blacks and gays taking over the world so he can post about them and get offended.

Reactions: chemmie
Queer Advocate challenges others in scathing Huffington Post Article:

"If you care about queer people ― or you yourself are queer ― you have absolutely no business eating at Chick-fil-A. Ever. It’s really that straightforward."

Entire article:
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5b1fb4cee4b09d7a3d770c81/amp
I’m ok with this author advocating for his opinion that LGBT shouldn’t eat at Chick-fil-A. And for pointing out that it’s not in your best interest to support people and companies that support interests that work counter to yours. The free market can work on emotional appeal too. The problem I have is the terrible hyperbole that the author uses to strengthen their point. When the point is out forth that CFA is making life for LGBT a living hell, that needs to be checked because it’s not doing the legitimate argument any good. It just turns off people who might otherwise be receptive.

Living hell is being gay in Iran or Saudi Arabia. Life for gays in America today, or even the last 10 years, has not been a living hell. Problems, sure, but certainly not equatable with the worst possible conditions possible. But, once you convince people they’re living in hell, they feel justified doing anything to get out of it. And that’s where civility ends.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Even a former CNN host?! Oh the humanity. The article says "1 person commented" and quoted a rando twitter user. Is this what we're doing now? Writing articles on Twitter comments?

This is what they've been doing for years to "prove" their points. They aren't a real smart bunch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT