ADVERTISEMENT

Twitter Handles on Jerseys Gets Love and Hate

GOL as a coach with the upcoming changes would have been fascinating to see but probably wouldn’t have ended well. The sport has changed for the better imo.
George was a rock and was set in his ways. But UCF needed the stability and notoriety at the time. That foundation allowed UCF to be creative without sacrificing the culture of team and academic success. The culture is what caused FSU's slide.

Absolutely 110% agree. George is what we needed at the time and his teams elevated the program to be able to get where we are today.

I’m still shocked we had so few (if any) transfers from the weeks we didn’t even have a coach. That’s culture and players wanting to be at UCF. It’s also telling how it was different from what Frost left.

On one hand don't care . On the other hand I see what social media does in a negative way towards young peoples minds . They get wrapped up in it and such. Do we really want young football players involved in the drama that is social media? Kid has a great game and fans shower him with accolades . Kid has a bad game and those same fans rip him to pieces . People forget this is just a game and those playing it are still students, at least for now . If I was a coach I would advise my players to stay off of social media . It's toxic and they don't need that stuff in their heads on game day or even in practice .

On one hand don't care . On the other hand I see what social media does in a negative way towards young peoples minds . They get wrapped up in it and such. Do we really want young football players involved in the drama that is social media? Kid has a great game and fans shower him with accolades . Kid has a bad game and those same fans rip him to pieces . People forget this is just a game and those playing it are still students, at least for now . If I was a coach I would advise my players to stay off of social media . It's toxic and they don't need that stuff in their heads on game day or even in practice .
Only way to brand yourself is through social media. I would just ban guys from responding to critics. It’s a bad look. Just ignore and move on.

Reactions: CBlackwellRN
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT