ADVERTISEMENT

Two more tankers attacked off Iran's coast

It’s been hilarious watching liberals desperately try to provide cover for the Iranians because their obsessive hate for Trump apparently supersedes their basic concern about a rogue regime carrying out drone and missile attacks in a region where we have thousands of Americans living, flying, or deployed

Reactions: UCFWayne
xi1zy0axcxn31.jpg

It’s been hilarious watching liberals desperately try to provide cover for the Iranians because their obsessive hate for Trump apparently supersedes their basic concern about a rogue regime carrying out drone and missile attacks in a region where we have thousands of Americans living, flying, or deployed

It isnt about providing cover, it is about actually wanting more details and not just blindly trusting the government. I dont understand why that is a difficult concept for you to grasp.

Love these lefties who have to actually witness evidence of a terrorist group manufacturing a drone, rocket or missile,labeling it, watching it’s point of origin, trajectory, target and witnessing that it actually hit the target and exploded, before we can actually do something about it

Maybe we need to dig up the exploded wreckage and looking for a middle finger pointing towards a United States flag before we actually can lay blame.

Would THAT even be enough?

And I love the righties who have all of a sudden have complete trust in their government, no questions asked.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
You would think that from this distance it would take a guided missile to accurately hit the target. I kinda doubt that an insurgent group has that technology.

Then again, if they do then it kind of puts to bed the notion that we don't need guns because the governments military is so powerful we could never stand a chance if we had to fight back.

They arent a simple insurgent group. They have the support of many in Yemen, including some military officers, and certainly Iran and others in the region. They are much more advanced then you give them credit for.

They arent a simple insurgent group. They have the support of many in Yemen, including some military officers, and certainly Iran and others in the region. They are much more advanced then you give them credit for.
But not that advanced. Here you go:

It isnt about providing cover, it is about actually wanting more details and not just blindly trusting the government.
You seem to trust the government a lot about Obama (good) and Trump (bad).

I dont understand why that is a difficult concept for you to grasp.
I've pointed out a lot of your subjectivity, and lack of objectivity. I don't understand why that is difficult for you to grasp.

It isnt about providing cover, it is about actually wanting more details and not just blindly trusting the government. I dont understand why that is a difficult concept for you to grasp.

You claimed it could be the Houthis, I shared an NPR interview with a security expert laughing at that claim.

Who else do you think it could possibly be then? I think you're simply parading "don't believe the gubmint!" as cover for your TDS.

You claimed it could be the Houthis, I shared an NPR interview with a security expert laughing at that claim.

Who else do you think it could possibly be then? I think you're simply parading "don't believe the gubmint!" as cover for your TDS.

I didn't bring up Trump once, how is that TDS? You sure love using that stupid slogan as a crutch don't you?

I love that you think you've "got me" or something. Wanting more information isn't, and will never be a bad thing and it isn't my fault your simple mind can't grasp that.

Every security expert and regional analyst laughed hysterically at the idea that the Houthis carried this out from 900 miles away while precisely hitting 13 targets throughout Saudi Arabia with missiles and advanced drones.

There's "wanting more information" and then there's "deliberately being obtuse".

So you now agree that it was Iran then yes? Just like it was Iran who sunk those tankers, and Iran who shot down a US aircraft in international airspace?

Every security expert and regional analyst laughed hysterically at the idea that the Houthis carried this out from 900 miles away while precisely hitting 13 targets throughout Saudi Arabia with missiles and advanced drones.

There's "wanting more information" and then there's "deliberately being obtuse".

So you now agree that it was Iran then yes? Just like it was Iran who sunk those tankers, and Iran who shot down a US aircraft in international airspace?

Dude, the tweet you just posted came out yesterday, over a week after the attack. I don't care about people laughing, I care about people actually taking the time to investigate it, which has likely been done now.

100% 85 was fed lead paint chips as a child.

There's no way someone as young as him can be this stupid naturally.

Dude, the tweet you just posted came out yesterday, over a week after the attack. I don't care about people laughing, I care about people actually taking the time to investigate it, which has likely been done now.

The evidence for the French and Germans came from the US intelligence assets in the region. It was investigated previously which is why Pompeo was assured that it was Iran. It's curious how you refuse to trust the US Government on stuff like this, yet deem something settled when Europeans jump in. Even if they're...…...using US intelligence to form their opinion.

I didn't bring up Trump once, how is that TDS? You sure love using that stupid slogan as a crutch don't you?
Because you sound like the US Media way too much.

I don't like Trump's closeness with the Saudis. Make that your argument instead of questioning what Iran is behind. You're waiting for Iran to admit things. They never will, just like the Syrians. And other NATO support doesn't seem to matter.

Heck, the whole Iranian situation is really about NATO countries that consider their own resource needs over holding a nation accountable.

The evidence for the French and Germans came from the US intelligence assets in the region. It was investigated previously which is why Pompeo was assured that it was Iran. It's curious how you refuse to trust the US Government on stuff like this, yet deem something settled when Europeans jump in. Even if they're...…...using US intelligence to form their opinion.
Yep, even the US allies, like before, verified and validated what their intelligence services have also uncovered.

WaPo: UK, France Germany blame Iran for Saudi oil attacks
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...625956-de61-11e9-be7f-4cc85017c36f_story.html

I really don't understand why people believe the Obama administration on Libya and Syria, but not the Trump administration on Iran. Unlike Obama on Libya and Syria, Trump is not wanting to get the US into a war. Trump does not want 'regime change,' unlike Obama did in Libya and Syria. while I don't like him appeasing Saudia Arabia, but at least the Trump administration is to force Iran into a negotiation, not outsting and replacing a leader.

Why is it that people are so anti-Trump that they can see Trump is not for regime change, even though W. did Iraq and Obama did Libya and Syria with those intentions?!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ttack-missiles-saudi-arabia-coast/3941248002/

Iran says an oil tanker was struck by missiles off the coast of Saudi Arabia

Two missiles struck an Iranian tanker traveling through the Red Sea off the coast of Saudi Arabia on Friday, Iranian officials said, the latest incident in the region amid months of heightened tensions between Tehran and the U.S.

sh;t is about to hit the fan over there

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ttack-missiles-saudi-arabia-coast/3941248002/

Iran says an oil tanker was struck by missiles off the coast of Saudi Arabia

Two missiles struck an Iranian tanker traveling through the Red Sea off the coast of Saudi Arabia on Friday, Iranian officials said, the latest incident in the region amid months of heightened tensions between Tehran and the U.S.

sh;t is about to hit the fan over there
I saw this coming. Could be Saudia Arabia. Could be a false flag tactic, especially in how much Iran is arming others.

In any case ... I've long stated, we need to GTFO of there, period. Trump should have just left it at selling the Saudis weapons, and removed us entirely.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT