ADVERTISEMENT

Two more tankers attacked off Iran's coast

It absolutely amazes me how anti American the left has become. I was no obama fan but I would never side with an enemy of the country because I disliked his politics. People like John Kerry and Ben Rhodes should be thrown in jail for treason.
Rachel Maddow sided with America over Moscow. Trump likes the North Korean dictator and Vladimir Putin.

Who's anti-American now?

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Trump likes the North Korean dictator and Vladimir Putin.
Not sure what point you’re trying to make.

Trump “likes” them??? He feels that we should have a civilized relationship with another superpower for the sake of the world and as far as NK, he continues to keep dialogue open in hopes of a denuclearization deal. Yet he is committed to sanctions until they do so. I don’t think that you put such crippling sanctions on 2 countries who’s dictators/leaders you truly like

Rachel Maddow sided with America over Moscow. Trump likes the North Korean dictator and Vladimir Putin.

Who's anti-American now?
Only problem is she lied or made up the majority her “facts.” She didn’t side with America, she took part in a coup because she didn’t like the outcome of an election.

Only problem is she lied or made up the majority her “facts.” She didn’t side with America, she took part in a coup because she didn’t like the outcome of an election.
The bigger problem is that she wanted so badly to believe that the president is a criminal and was devastated when she found out it isn't true. She is a very smart woman, but let her emotions overcome any level of rationale she has.

she took part in a coup because she didn’t like the outcome of an election.

:joy::joy::joy:

Spoken like a true idiot. I guess I wouldn't expect anything less from someone so goddamn stupid they thought there was an underground child sex slave ring run by democrats out of the basement of a pizza shop that didn't even have a basement. Or the guy who tried to blame a fire started by lightning on "the blacks"

Spoken like a true idiot. I guess I wouldn't expect anything less from someone so goddamn stupid they thought there was an underground child sex slave ring run by democrats out of the basement of a pizza shop that didn't even have a basement. Or the guy who tried to blame a fire started by lightning on "the blacks"
I guess siding against the Russians is not American when Rachel Maddow does it. When Rachel Maddow sides against North Korean peace it's not American enough either.

I guess siding against the Russians is not American when Rachel Maddow does it. When Rachel Maddow sides against North Korean peace it's not American enough either.

Rachel Maddow doesn’t give a shit about Russia or anything Russia does. She only gives a shit about obsessively hating the President and pushing absurd conspiracy theories that just happen to involve Russia since that was the best lie being pushed by the left.

Professor Ninjaknight’s class on winning any argument

The 3 laughing emojis

Followed by 3-5 curses or insults

Idiot
Goddamn
Stupid

Truly a caveman

I love how no one can disprove what I say, just resorting to baseless insults. :joy:

It's truly depressing how fuking stupid america has become. Hell 85 alone is so much of a little bitch he got tired of getting destroyed by my posts so he had to put me on ignore. Now he still can't stop talking about me. [roll]

I love how no one can disprove what I say, just resorting to baseless insults. :joy:

It's truly depressing how fuking stupid america has become. Hell 85 alone is so much of a little bitch he got tired of getting destroyed by my posts so he had to put me on ignore. Now he still can't stop talking about me. [roll]
Awesome :sunglasses: Totally on que!

Reactions: ucfMike

It’s hard to dispute what you say. You rarely ever say ANYTHING

The bigger problem is that she wanted so badly to believe that the president is a criminal and was devastated when she found out it isn't true. She is a very smart woman, but let her emotions overcome any level of rationale she has.
I’ll disagree with your view on her. I’ve listened to her since her first radio show on air America over a decade ago. Book smart yes, experienced no. Please tell me what jobs she has held that would give her the experience to judge anyone. She has no business trying to do news, she is as biased of a person as I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: Crazyhole
I’ll disagree with your view on her. I’ve listened to her since her first radio show on air America over a decade ago. Book smart yes, experienced no. Please tell me what jobs she has held that would give her the experience to judge anyone. She has no business trying to do news, she is as biased of a person as I’ve ever seen.
Oh, I am definitely not calling her a good news anchor but I don't think she would either. You can just tell by listening to her talk and her use of sarcasm that she's a pretty intelligent person. I don't agree with pretty much everything she has to say but I wouldn't want to debate her anymore than people on the left want to debate Ben Shapiro.

Oh, I am definitely not calling her a good news anchor but I don't think she would either. You can just tell by listening to her talk and her use of sarcasm that she's a pretty intelligent person. I don't agree with pretty much everything she has to say but I wouldn't want to debate her anymore than people on the left want to debate Ben Shapiro.
I’d debate her in a second, or any other person who’s beliefs are shaped by education and not experience.

It’s hard to dispute what you say. You rarely ever say ANYTHING
Lol, he actually is correct. Nobody can dispute what he's saying because it's always completely non-sequitor or simple strawman arguments that all you can do is shake your head and laugh. And now I will be accused of making personal attacks because I'm an idiot redneck inbred redhat who's too stupid to know what a personal attack is because my iq dropped to Wayne levels and I'm a Christian.

Rinse, repeat.

Lol, he actually is correct. Nobody can dispute what he's saying because it's always completely non-sequitor or simple strawman arguments that all you can do is shake your head and laugh. And now I will be accused of making personal attacks because I'm an idiot redneck inbred redhat who's too stupid to know what a personal attack is because my iq dropped to Wayne levels and I'm a Christian.

Rinse, repeat.

Hilarious to hear you complain about strawmen and non sequitors when that is literally 100% of this post.

Look, don't get mad at me that you hold such asinine and easily debunked views. Consider changing your philosophy to be more logical, and you won't have to make such cringe-worthy whiny posts. I have no problem admitting I was wrong on your religion, I assumed you were one based on your abundant knowledge on it and how much you talk about it. Same for you being a racist, if you don't want to be confused as one, stop acting like one on here.

Last edited:
Please, for all that is holy, explain to me what I said was a strawman argument or a non-sequitor? All you ever do is try to belittle and berate other posters for myriad reasons and I pointed that out. You never make a valid point about anything that is relevant to the topic, prefering to attack non-existent strawmen or just totally changing the subject like what you did in this thread. I'll give you a summation of it:

85: Iran bombed 2 oil tankers

Ninja: Trump said he would collude with foreign governments

Seriously, what are you thinking when you respond in that kind of way?

Please, for all that is holy, explain to me what I said was a strawman argument or a non-sequitor? All you ever do is try to belittle and berate other posters for myriad reasons and I pointed that out. You never make a valid point about anything that is relevant to the topic, prefering to attack non-existent strawmen or just totally changing the subject like what you did in this thread. I'll give you a summation of it:

It’s like dating crazy women

You can’t rationalize, change or explain crazy

Reactions: knightbeer

Utter bullshit.

I have lost track of how many outright lies you have been resorting to. It's a really good sign you have totally lost your argument.

Do I really have to explain how I was quoting two people who both claimed liberals were all traitors? Hence why pointing out trump willingly admitted to being open to collusion is slightly more traitorous than whatever stupid shit maddow says?

Jesus Christ man the reason I insult you people is because you are literally dumber than a fuking rock.

Go back and read what I quoted again and try to keep up. Lay off the idiot sauce.

Last edited:
Great video. Totally a different era. America first and MAGA clearly doesn’t have the same meaning as the context Charles Lindbergh put it in during 1940 and 1941

Would Trump have helped Great Britain fight Nazi Germany more than we did in the early years of WWII? You bet he would have

Let's recap liberal logic and talking points from the past 6 months:

Trump tries to remove 2,000 troops from Syria: "Trump is such an idiot! Doesn't he know that we need to keep those troops there so that they can kill Iranians if they attempt to complete their Land Bridge across the Levant!?!?!? He's too soft and will endanger the region! Impeach now!!!"

Trump uses US Navy evidence to blame Iran for attacking 2 more ships that they promised to do: "Trump is a warmonger who is using a false flag operation to draw us into a war with Iran that no one wants!! Hands off Iran!! Impeach now!!!"

Oh, I am definitely not calling her a good news anchor but I don't think she would either.
You are correct because she’s not, and has never been, a news anchor. She’s a talk show host just like Sean Hannity. Occasionally, she co-hosts special events like a debate but that’s the extent of her ‘news’ role.

You can just tell by listening to her talk and her use of sarcasm that she's a pretty intelligent person.
She graduated from Stanford and was a Rhodes Scholar who earned a Ph.D from Oxford. But it’s all “book smart” so you guys could kick her ass in a debate, right? :)

I’d debate her in a second, or any other person who’s beliefs are shaped by education and not experience.

What does this mean? You would debate on her what? And just curious, but what is your political experience that makes you such an expert?

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
Just to recap, our ally Japan sends their Prime Minster to Tehran to talk to the despots who run the country, simply to assess if there's any common ground to bridge between the US and Iran, and what Iran may be prepared to offer to get back to a discussion table, and while there on an official State visit the Iranians decide to blow up two tankers, one of which is run and operated by a Japanese company. As the Japanese PM is sitting in Tehran.

Yes, these are very reasonable people who take diplomacy and being a good world actor seriously*

Just to recap, our ally Japan sends their Prime Minster to Tehran to talk to the despots who run the country, simply to assess if there's any common ground to bridge between the US and Iran, and what Iran may be prepared to offer to get back to a discussion table, and while there on an official State visit the Iranians decide to blow up two tankers, one of which is run and operated by a Japanese company. As the Japanese PM is sitting in Tehran.

Yes, these are very reasonable people who take diplomacy and being a good world actor seriously*

We haven't seen any actual evidence Iran was behind the attacks. I am not saying they weren't, they very well might have been, but at this point we haven't seen any evidence to show that.

We haven't seen any actual evidence Iran was behind the attacks. I am not saying they weren't, they very well might have been, but at this point we haven't seen any evidence to show that.

The US Navy, US Government, other Gulf regional governments, and UK Government have and have decided they were behind it. You do realize that the video snippet we saw was edited down and there's surely much more that the Navy has to be certain the Iranians did this, yes?

The US Navy, US Government, other Gulf regional governments, and UK Government have and have decided they were behind it. You do realize that the video snippet we saw was edited down and there's surely much more that the Navy has to be certain the Iranians did this, yes?

This is false. Trump and Pompeo have said Iran was behind it, but they haven't shown any evidence. Saudi Arabia says they were behind it, but obviously they would, and England has gone with our narrative, to a degree. But Japan, Germany, and several other countries have said they haven't seen the evidence and aren't willing at this point to claim Iran was responsible.

This is false. Trump and Pompeo have said Iran was behind it, but they haven't shown any evidence. Saudi Arabia says they were behind it, but obviously they would, and England has gone with our narrative, to a degree. But Japan, Germany, and several other countries have said they haven't seen the evidence and aren't willing at this point to claim Iran was responsible.

No, it's not false. The US Navy and CENTCOM released a video that showed the IRGC boat dismantling a mine off one of the ships. This was the public version but there is surely a much longer classified version that has been, or will be, shared with other allies.

Unless of course you're going to tell me that we can't trust the US Navy or the CIA and they're actively engaged in a false flag operation. Surely that's not what you're saying, hmm?

Reactions: Ucfmikes
No, it's not false. The US Navy and CENTCOM released a video that showed the IRGC boat dismantling a mine off one of the ships. This was the public version but there is surely a much longer classified version that has been, or will be, shared with other allies.

Unless of course you're going to tell me that we can't trust the US Navy or the CIA and they're actively engaged in a false flag operation. Surely that's not what you're saying, hmm?

I am saying we haven't seen any evidence, and other countries (including Japan, who had a tanker attacked) are saying they haven't seen it either. Again, I am not saying it wasn't Iran, I am saying we haven't seen any evidence.

"But U.S. allies ― and the owner of the vessel itself ― have disagreed with this conclusion. The president of Kokuka said at a press conference that the Courageous appeared to be struck by something that “flew towards the ship,” and not by a mine as the Trump administration has suggested. "

The owner of the ship doesn't even agree with our assessment.

I think the CIA and our military has done plenty throughout it's history to not just take their word for everything. If you believe everything they say then no offense, but you are very gullible.

It's important to remember that when the US and the UK get together on issues dealing with Iran, there isn't a very good track record to go on.

I am saying we haven't seen any evidence, and other countries (including Japan, who had a tanker attacked) are saying they haven't seen it either. Again, I am not saying it wasn't Iran, I am saying we haven't seen any evidence.

"But U.S. allies ― and the owner of the vessel itself ― have disagreed with this conclusion. The president of Kokuka said at a press conference that the Courageous appeared to be struck by something that “flew towards the ship,” and not by a mine as the Trump administration has suggested. "

The owner of the ship doesn't even agree with our assessment.

I think the CIA and our military has done plenty throughout it's history to not just take their word for everything. If you believe everything they say then no offense, but you are very gullible.

Oh so questioning our intelligence agencies is now OK? I was told that’s beyond the pale and something that we simply can’t do. I guess I don’t know when this narrative applies or not.

Oh so questioning our intelligence agencies is now OK? I was told that’s beyond the pale and something that we simply can’t do. I guess I don’t know when this narrative applies or not.

Nobody has ever said you cant question our intelligence agencies, quit being so simple. Trump was talking about specific things he disagreed with the agencies on, even though the evidence didnt appear to be on his side. What you are leaving out in your little "gotcha" scenario, is the fact that Trump just completely makes shit up as well. So believing our intelligence agencies or a proven liar or a president, isnt a cut and dry scenario.

But regardless, to play your simple little game, I thought Trump said we shouldnt trust our intelligence agencies? Should we just to believe them when another Republican president wants a reason to start another war in the Middle East?

Nobody has ever said you cant question our intelligence agencies, quit being so simple. Trump was talking about specific things he disagreed with the agencies on, even though the evidence didnt appear to be on his side. What you are leaving out in your little "gotcha" scenario, is the fact that Trump just completely makes shit up as well. So believing our intelligence agencies or a proven liar or a president, isnt a cut and dry scenario.

But regardless, to play your simple little game, I thought Trump said we shouldnt trust our intelligence agencies? Should we just to believe them when another Republican president wants a reason to start another war in the Middle East?

That's my point. You guys shit yourselves when he questioned intel services and said "how dare you!" and yet here you are doingi it, seemingly because you're consumed with anti-Trump hysteria.

By the way, here's TDS Patient Zero, Adam Schiff, coming out and saying in no uncertain terms that he's seen compelling evidence that Iran was behind this attack. Is he in on it too? Is he just a "Trump stooge" here pushing lies? At what point are you guys going to drop this conspiracy theory and keep insisting that this is all a big hoax until you personally see "proof"?

"There's no question that Iran is behind the attacks," Schiff said on CBS' "Face the Nation" Sunday morning. "I think the evidence is very strong and compelling. In fact, I think this was a class 'A' screwup by Iran to insert a mine on the ship. It didn't detonate. They had to go back and retrieve it. I can imagine there are some Iranian heads rolling for that botched operation."

That's my point. You guys shit yourselves when he questioned intel services and said "how dare you!" and yet here you are doingi it, seemingly because you're consumed with anti-Trump hysteria.

By the way, here's TDS Patient Zero, Adam Schiff, coming out and saying in no uncertain terms that he's seen compelling evidence that Iran was behind this attack. Is he in on it too? Is he just a "Trump stooge" here pushing lies? At what point are you guys going to drop this conspiracy theory and keep insisting that this is all a big hoax until you personally see "proof"?

"There's no question that Iran is behind the attacks," Schiff said on CBS' "Face the Nation" Sunday morning. "I think the evidence is very strong and compelling. In fact, I think this was a class 'A' screwup by Iran to insert a mine on the ship. It didn't detonate. They had to go back and retrieve it. I can imagine there are some Iranian heads rolling for that botched operation."

I don't know what Adam is in on, or if there is anything to be "in on": What I know is that you and I have not seen any evidence that it was Iran, and until we do, I will at least remain open to the possibility it might not have been Iran.

ADVERTISEMENT