ADVERTISEMENT

Two more tankers attacked off Iran's coast

And if anyone disagrees with you (white) nationalists is a "snowflake."

hombre, this random dude appeared here and hurled totally insane, unfounded conspiracy theory as fact (that we bombed those tankers and blew up our own drone, lol) and you pat him on the back and warn him that everyone else on the board is a "nationalist".

i mean...

hombre, this random dude appeared here and hurled totally insane, unfounded conspiracy theory as fact (that we bombed those tankers and blew up our own drone, lol) and you pat him on the back and warn him that everyone else on the board is a "nationalist".

i mean...

Give me some credit.
I did say it's Trump's board.

Here’s where the drone was shot down and plotted by last transmitted coordinates. Clearly over international airspace

HNASKX675VBTVF2747GVF27FYE.JPG

Errrrrrrr I mean here’s where we blew up our own drone to cover up that we were over Tehran to frame those poor Iranians. Yea! Trump is a meanie!

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Here’s where the drone was shot down and plotted by last transmitted coordinates. Clearly over international airspace

HNASKX675VBTVF2747GVF27FYE.JPG

Errrrrrrr I mean here’s where we blew up our own drone to cover up that we were over Tehran to frame those poor Iranians. Yea! Trump is a meanie!

Could you at least pretend to not have a glee boner over starting yet another 20+ year war in the middle East?

So trump called in a strike and then called it off. Sounds like Israel asked him to not do it

Let me be clear, it doesn't matter what country or what reason the strike was called off. We have a president who was wishy washy about starting an actual war in the same way you pull into a BBQ restaurant for dinner and then decide you might feel like Chinese instead.

So trump called in a strike and then called it off. Sounds like Israel asked him to not do it

Why would Israel ask them to call it off? Israel has been attacking iran nonstop, they've been in basically a shooting war via proxy.

Let me be clear, this is obviously the first time in history that a President called off a limited strike. Never in our history has an order been put into action and then stopped well before being implemented based upon new information or a change in strategy.

Let me be clear, it still remains our own fault that Iran is attacking us since Democrats have decided that economic sanctions are grounds to attack our military.

Why would Israel ask them to call it off? Israel has been attacking iran nonstop, they've been in basically a shooting war via proxy.
Because Iran has always threatened to retaliate against Israel if we attack them. If they were to do that, Syria, Turkey, Lebanon and all of the proxies would go after Israel as well.

I don't know what the right thing to do is. We can't just be an inactive participant in a war, but if we respond in a way that cripples Iran's military then we may risk having Russia side with them.

Because Iran has always threatened to retaliate against Israel if we attack them. If they were to do that, Syria, Turkey, Lebanon and all of the proxies would go after Israel as well.

I don't know what the right thing to do is. We can't just be an inactive participant in a war, but if we respond in a way that cripples Iran's military then we may risk having Russia side with them.

Iran already attacks and threatens Israel almost weekly by way of their state armed militias and proxy groups. That’s the thing here is that Iran has already waged war on the US and Israel. These groups are a direct extension of the Iranian military.

So you're saying that Trump was 10 min from starting WW3. Yeah that totally makes me feel better.

Trump didn't realize until moments before an attack that 150 would be killed and that it wasn't proportionate to kill 150 people for a drone being shot down? Is he an actual idiot?

Reactions: NinjaKnight
So you're saying that Trump was 10 min from starting WW3. Yeah that totally makes me feel better.

Lol so Iran can shoot at whatever it wants and bomb whatever ships it wants, and all is well, but if the US took out a single missile site it’d be “starting WW3”

Christ you’re dumb

PS- I like how the media is once again using “anonymous sources” to totally undermine our national security, spill classified information, and give information to an enemy in almost real time.

Anything to try and smear the President is good by the NYT and their “anonymous sources”.

Truly pathetic and dangerous

Reactions: UCFWayne
Let me be clear, this is obviously the first time in history that a President called off a limited strike. Never in our history has an order been put into action and then stopped well before being implemented based upon new information or a change in strategy.

Let me be clear, it still remains our own fault that Iran is attacking us since Democrats have decided that economic sanctions are grounds to attack our military.

You are an absolute ass clown. How do you possibly try to spin this in a positive manner? Bragging about being wishy washy on starting a war?

If your incompetent orange baboon of a president didn't fuk up so bad that the only adult in his cabinet quit based on ethical principles we would still have mattis as secdef and avoid these absolutely terrifying situations that we just went through

Tl;Dr 85 is an insane partisan moron yet again.

@Crazyhole sorry to ignore your completely made up post on Israel being the one that stopped this attack, but I had dumber posts to point out.

You are an absolute ass clown. How do you possibly try to spin this in a positive manner? Bragging about being wishy washy on starting a war?

If your incompetent orange baboon of a president didn't fuk up so bad that the only adult in his cabinet quit based on ethical principles we would still have mattis as secdef and avoid these absolutely terrifying situations that we just went through

@Crazyhole sorry to ignore your completely made up post on Israel being the one that stopped this attack, but I had dumber posts to point out.
That was what I had heard on the radio this morning. I'm more than willing to admit that it was wrong.

That was what I had heard on the radio this morning. I'm more than willing to admit that it was wrong.

Ok I thought it was just pure conjecture, I didn't know you at least had a source. Of course that source could be pure conjecture.

It just really didn't make any sense, Israel is pining for irans complete destruction almost as badly as iran wants Israel gone.

I think this makes him look good.

How. How could you possibly think that?

Trump logic: "I made a shitty plan to retaliate and kill a bunch of people, changed my mind and didn't kill people. Very stable genius"

Jesus Christ we need Mattis back.

I think this makes him look good.

Liberals barely batted an eye when Obama and HRC blew Libya to bits and created a Jihadist paradise yet they’re losing their shit over a stand down order after being attacked by Iran, in a story that shouldn’t have even existed to begin with if people weren’t willing to sell out classified information for payment or to ding Trump

Truly incredible. Partisan TDS on display

How. How could you possibly think that?

Trump logic: "I made a shitty plan to retaliate and kill a bunch of people, changed my mind and didn't kill people. Very stable genius"

Jesus Christ we need Mattis back.

He was given a plan to take out military installations and that sounded great. Then when he found out that 150 people would die he decided that it wasn't worth the loss of life that would happen.

Imagine being someone who was at one of those installations who would have died, and then found out that Trump spared your life. He showed a level of compassion to those people that they aren't familiar with. The Ayahtollah was willing to sacrifice them for the sake of war. Don't you think they may start to see that we aren't quite as evil as we are made out to be?

Trump probably turned enemies into allies by doing this and when the revolution happens next year we will have a growing base of support within that country.

He was given a plan to take out military installations and that sounded great. Then when he found out that 150 people would die he decided that it wasn't worth the loss of life that would happen.

Imagine being someone who was at one of those installations who would have died, and then found out that Trump spared your life. He showed a level of compassion to those people that they aren't familiar with. The Ayahtollah was willing to sacrifice them for the sake of war. Don't you think they may start to see that we aren't quite as evil as we are made out to be?

Trump probably turned enemies into allies by doing this and when the revolution happens next year we will have a growing base of support within that country.

Lmao it definitely did not go down like you just explained. One of the very first things that would be briefed is expected casualties.

Lmao it definitely did not go down like you just explained. One of the very first things that would be briefed is expected casualties.
Maybe so, but with his public statement this morning it probably makes him look not quite so evil to the people who were at those installations.

Maybe so, but with his public statement this morning it probably makes him look not quite so evil to the people who were at those installations.

I don't think people working at those installations think he was evil to begin with. They might, if they are brainwashed by their country, but all the Iranians I've talked with in passing seem to harbor no ill will towards us, just like most of us harbor no ill will towards them.

This is also a story that should have never been run if we had a media that cared about things like classified or even top secret information, protecting American assets in the region, and not undermining the ability of our nation to make decisions as needed and keep it secret from our adversaries.

Absolutely shameful.

Many Iranians, especially university students rather not have the current regime. They rather have a more democratic society, but they fear repercussions if they are too vocal

IMO, he made the right call. If that strike was made and 150 people were killed we would be at war right now. I don’t know what the proper response to taking down the drone is, but that kind of direct military response seems overboard. Maybe something where we can have plausible deniability with.

But this situation, while I think it was the correct decision, has created another problem. Trump appears hesitant to strike and our enemies are watching. Even worse, the media knows it has Trump’s attention. Fox and Friends knowing he is a viewer was practically goading him to attack today.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Many Iranians, especially university students rather not have the current regime. They rather have a more democratic society, but they fear repercussions if they are too vocal

Yes. But it’s not something America should take on our shoulders directly. Many in the intel community want it to come naturally over time. Khamenei will die and so will the hardliners who are typically older. We can fan the flames ideologically from a distance, but direct military regime change like Iraq will create more problems.

Israel is the same government that's been pushing America to go to war with Iran this entire century.
Besides you think Israel is scared of all the countries mentioned. Last time they were attacked, they stretched the country.
The pots and pans of the Muslim Fundamentalists are no match for the state of the art military of Israel despite their horrid policies with Palestine.

IMO, he made the right call. If that strike was made and 150 people were killed we would be at war right now. I don’t know what the proper response to taking down the drone is, but that kind of direct military response seems overboard. Maybe something where we can have plausible deniability with.

But this situation, while I think it was the correct decision, has created another problem. Trump appears hesitant to strike and our enemies are watching. Even worse, the media knows it has Trump’s attention. Fox and Friends knowing he is a viewer was practically goading him to attack today.

It wouldn't be a "problem" if this shameful story never ran.

I don't give a shit what anyone thinks of Trump or how badly they want to ding him, there was absolutely no reason for the NYT to run this story. It's dangerous in every way possible.

I agree it was the right call, but the wishy washy part is whats messed up. Should never have been given the green light to start with. If we were 10 minutes from weapons hot like the claim is, that is waaaaay too much room for human or machine error. What if the stand down message wasn't received because of equipment issues?

Stupid move is stupid.

I don't give a shit what anyone thinks of Trump or how badly they want to ding him, there was absolutely no reason for the NYT to run this story. It's dangerous in every way possible.

This is 100% bullshit. I wish you could understand how stupid your viewpoint is. The people reporting on the insane happenings inside this admin are not the problem. The problem is the insane happenings.

You actually think Trump didn't want this out?

You actually think Trump didn't want this out?

Even if he did, which I find incredible to believe, you realize it's wrong either way for the NYT to run this right? There is no way to defend these people running this. It's the epitome of harming national security.

ADVERTISEMENT