ADVERTISEMENT

UCF’s Quarterback Has A Bold Message For The Florida Gators

UF wants no part of UCF. Nor does FSU or Miami for that matter. Their fans want to clown UCF, but really don’t not want to find out for sure. We might make them eat their words like Booger Macfarland should.

The last paragraph made me laugh. Duh bulls get no mention.

To be declared the best team in Florida might be a stretch this season. Miami has played well and just beat Louisville and Florida has yet to play this season. They may have bragging rights over Florida State, Florida International and Florida Atlantic.
Miami beat Louisville pretty bad last year and still lost to FIU and GT. Louisville is not good
right now and there is no reason to assume the Miami win was impressive. Hell, UL lost to FSU last year. Pathetic.

Edit: I just remembered UM bought King from Houston. He makes me question what I wrote above. He is a playmaker and the QB they’ve lacked for years.

Last edited:
And how many points over USF?
tenor.gif

Miami is known to choke as season progresses. QB King would make it a close game. UCF is the best team in FL. The Florida QB is like #3 in the state behind Gabriel and King.

Not sure why this is turning into a story, we've said this literally every year for the past 4 years. Why is this news all of a sudden.

ADVERTISEMENT