ADVERTISEMENT

UCF #10 Gave His All ... A Jersey Retirement Would Be Appropriate

Jedi.Knight

Bronze Knight
Apr 21, 2008
McKenzie Milton was already a legend before this unfortunate incident occurred. In the hours, days, and weeks since he has earned the praise of Knight Nation as well as the country at large (including our "friends" down south).

I've heard of a few college teams having retired jerseys and I can think of no better opportunity for UCF to show its appreciation than to offer a rare gesture of this type.

A bit premature. Don’t retire KZ before he says it’s time.
In the event that he's forced to call it a career. Come on guys, let's not split hairs. There does appear to be a highly likely eventuality given all that's come out thus far.

In the event.... we’re not there yet. Possible? Absolutely, unfortunately. Still let’s hold off on this. There’s the entire offseason and the team doesn’t need any additional distractions.

In the event.... we’re not there yet. Possible? Absolutely, unfortunately. Still let’s hold off on this. There’s the entire offseason and the team doesn’t need any additional distractions.
I can see your point for sure. It's just that with the reports showing a likelihood of irreparable injury wanted to put out an option that's befitting a true champion.

Reactions: Shark59
If anything, use the number as a special award to deserving players on a seasonal basis......but does that mean Titus Davis needs to get a new number?.....LOL
That's actually a really good idea. "Perfect 10" maybe?

If anything, use the number as a special award to deserving players on a seasonal basis......but does that mean Titus Davis needs to get a new number?.....LOL

I like that. I also think, as last year when similar came up with griffin, let’s name the offensive POY award after him and DPOY for Griffin. Maybe one or both would eventually get that honor for the AAC.

A ring of honor of sorts would be good too.

McKenzie Milton was already a legend before this unfortunate incident occurred. In the hours, days, and weeks since he has earned the praise of Knight Nation as well as the country at large (including our "friends" down south).

I've heard of a few college teams having retired jerseys and I can think of no better opportunity for UCF to show its appreciation than to offer a rare gesture of this type.

Pump your breaks dude, he's got one more year of eligibility. He'll be back.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT