ADVERTISEMENT

UCF 2021 point guard signee Darius Johnson is...

🤷🏾‍♂️

I have zero need to look at ESPN's rankings despite my friendship with Paul Biancardi.
Some people like to look at competition for comparisons. Especially when ESPN rankings for basketball. Seem to get used more often by outlets not associated with either site.

Some people like to look at competition for comparisons. Especially when ESPN rankings for basketball. Seem to get used more often by outlets not associated with either site.
ESPN gets used more often by outlets because it is a giant sports media brand. I'm not knocking them at all. There are people I consider friends, who I've learned from, who work(ed) at ESPN.com in the basketball recruiting department. I just don't go to their site to look at their rankings. Same for 247Sports.

After watching games and game video of more than 500 prospects across three recruiting classes, then having rankings meetings for several days about those kids leading up to the publication of the updated rankings, I have zero need or desire to look at another services rankings :)

However, I would never tell anyone else not to check out other rankings services.

...now ranked the No. 96 overall prospect in the 2021 recruiting class. Today we updated class of 2021 rankings and there's a new No. 1 plus a nice move by Darius Johnson.

Big movers ➡ HERE

Full Rivals150 ➡ HERE

Position rankings ➡ HERE
Thank you for all your hard work and for updating us on our recruits.

ADVERTISEMENT