ADVERTISEMENT

UCF 2024 Football Season Tickets SOLD-OUT!

Knight_Light

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
2024 Season Tickets now sold-out!

Last year, they didn't sellout till mid June:

It's going to be a fun season. Win or lose. But, hoping we do more winning than losing.

I got an email from UCF today saying Big12 away game ticket sales is active if you are interested.
I got that email too. Unfortunately, as expected, the assigned seating sections for the away games are atrocious. That’s not UCF’s fault. We’re dealt the hand we’re given. Dad and I and a big group of friends are heading to TCU.

But we’re going to opt to get tix on our own. While it’s always great to cheer on the team with fellow Knights, it’s not worth doing it in the clouds while watching down on ants playing a game of football.

Hoping we have a BIG crowd in Gainesville and Dallas. I’m fairly certainly we will. Knight Nation travels proudly.

2024 Season Tickets now sold-out!

Last year, they didn't sellout till mid June:

I believe this is the fastest sell out we’ve ever had. Way to support the Black & Gold, Knights!

"get tix on our own"

It sucks sitting amongst the other team's fans in my opinion. I'm not going to any away games this year. Not even the swamp. My schedule is tied up with other stuff for the away games.

Excited for the season. but, long summer drought of no football.

Reactions: Knight_Light
Every away game I go to I buy best available (if not wildly expensive). My thought is why be cheap on tickets if you are spending the time, effort and money to go. Most the fans have been great, except for Cincinnati fans, they were pure white trash. One young Lousiville fan (I think he was slow or retarded) yelled at me if I still wanted Bama while minding my own business leaving lol. Should have won that game damnit.

I’ve also always been around UCF fans when buying away game tix, we travel well.

Reactions: CBlackwellRN
I expect UCF to travel well to the swamp. We don't have many away games in Florida. I don't think we will show up on TV well unless the wheels come off of the UF team really early and they cannot recover. They have something to prove because we beat them the last time we faced off.

Reactions: muckdawg24
I expect UCF to travel well to the swamp. We don't have many away games in Florida. I don't think we will show up on TV well unless the wheels come off of the UF team really early and they cannot recover. They have something to prove because we beat them the last time we faced off.
UCF already sold-out their tix allotment foelr the UF game and I'm sure a few thousand other Knight fans will grab tickets on the secondary market.

Last edited:
"get tix on our own"

It sucks sitting amongst the other team's fans in my opinion. I'm not going to any away games this year. Not even the swamp. My schedule is tied up with other stuff for the away games.

Excited for the season. but, long summer drought of no football.
I don't see why it matters.

Bring along your UCF buddies and have your own UCF fan zone wherever.

I don't see why it matters.

Bring along your UCF buddies and have your own UCF fan zone wherever.
Ideally also coordinate with other UCF fans outside your own friend group on sites like this and social media as far as what sections beyond the UCF allotment to buy in.

Reactions: PositYourself
They don't have much to say about us other than, "Play a video of our celebration after the bowl game." I guess they are so over confident they will win because they don't have to worry about our QB, Defense, Running, or Passing Game. I hope the only thing they do is just watch our celebration game to prepare. I'd love to be able to tease my cousins that we beat them in the swamp.
Actually I have....with a buddy who was going there. I think they played LSU, late 90s.

I even remember the exact tshirt I was wearing...a white, UCF schedule tshirt when we were independent.

I got harassed a tiny bit but took it like a man and had fun.

Last edited:
Actually I have....with a buddy who was going there. I think they played LSU, late 90s.

I even remember the exact tshirt I was wearing...a white, UCF schedule tshirt when we were independent.

Ask those that went to the UCF games there in 2004 and 2006 and wore UCF Gear. (Especially those that have traveled all over the country to watch UCF play on the road).

95% or more will tell you their experience in the Swamp was the worst.

Ask those that went to the UCF games there in 2004 and 2006 and wore UCF Gear. (Especially those that have traveled all over the country to watch UCF play on the road).

It’s a trashy fanbase top to bottom with a large sidewalk alumni base. Trashy and elitist. UCF triggers them all too, bigly..

Biggest road game (besides Utah): at UCF Knights (Oct. 26)

Aside from the obviously daunting trip up the road to play the Utah Utes, they also hop across the country and head to Orlando. That in of itself is a tough ask. Plus, UCF is coming off of a better inaugural Big 12 season than BYU. They went 6-6 before losing to Georgia Tech in the Gasparilla Bowl.

Their quarterback should look familiar to BYU as the Knights scored transfer KJ Jefferson from Arkansas. He is very talented with an NFL-sized body and already has played BYU twice.

BYU will have played Arizona and Oklahoma State in back-to-back weeks before making that long trip to Florida. UCF might get a BYU team a bit worn out. The Cougars will be tested mentally in this game, with a bye week leading into the matchup with Utah looming right after.

UCF is not a team BYU can afford to take lightly.
from BYU ARTICLE: https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/other/byu-2024-football-schedule-superlatives/ar-BB1m7yS3

Absolutely!!! Gator Hator forever due to those games…Charge On!!!

Reactions: Knight_Light

Watched a usf fan pushing a kid in the back leaving the stadium seats. This was in Tampa lots of years ago. I asked my friends to bail me out of jail when I wail on this usf guy. They beat us badly by like 63. GOL days.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT