ADVERTISEMENT

Update: UCF at FAU Tix Availability (extremely limited)

Knight_Light

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 29, 2001

Announced yesterday...and UCF Fans have already jumped on many nearby hotels pushing up some hotel rates in just a matter of a few hours.

Almost zero excuse for a Knight Fan to not make this short trip for UCF's first ever Football Game in Boca.

No worries Boca city leaders and business owners, us UCF fans will help bolster your local economy for the weekend.

Boca Biz have probably never experienced a "Football Weekend" (FAU hosted Miami once...but those cane fans probably only traveled 10-30 miles on game day) as most FAU Football Weekends or just Saturdays are just a snooze fest in that town as most games are played in front of only 10,000 or so fans.

Heck, UCF might have more than 10,000 fans at this game alone!!!

#ucftakeoverfau

I don't see a build up around this game this year. FAU took a huge step backwards last year and definitely won't have hype, they are playing on the road at Ohio State the week before. I imagine LSU at Texas or Texas A&M at Clemson will also play at night. Cincy at Ohio State is a more interesting matchup.

Reactions: aduran.0129
I thought this series goes back to GOL who thought that playing state schools was a good idea.

I meant the bump to “primetime”, not the matchup itself.

It’s good until you lose to FIU twice

Oof, yeah, that’s not good...but better than losing to Furman...

Beats the hell out of playing SC State or the Sisters of the Blind and Deaf. I hate true cupcake games. They are a waste of time.

Agree 100%. I like the in-state games - if we are going to have a soft schedule, I’d rather it be close to home.

I don't see a build up around this game this year. FAU took a huge step backwards last year and definitely won't have hype, they are playing on the road at Ohio State the week before. I imagine LSU at Texas or Texas A&M at Clemson will also play at night. Cincy at Ohio State is a more interesting matchup.

What are you rambling about? LSU at Texas et al?

We are talking about the 2nd game of UCF's 2019 season and UCF's first ever played in nearby Palm Beach County that thousands of UCF Fans will be there in attendance.

Reactions: SoFL.Knight
What are you rambling about? LSU at Texas et al?

We are talking about the 2nd game of UCF's 2019 season and UCF's first ever played in nearby Palm Beach County that thousands of UCF Fans will be there in attendance.
He was referring to national interest in games that week.

Rambling? Meet kettle Mr. Pot.

I always have to stay night when I go to Orlando. Better get hotel fast. Not many nice hotels right outside of Boca. Probably 30 minutes away to Lauderdale or Palm Beach area.
It’s still early. Lots of hotels in that area and it’s off-season. I’ll probably get mine tonight
Pittsburgh is away September 22. That should help with available hotels for that game.

Wow! Thanks. That’s awesome. Really excited now Better than the Peach Bowl

For some reason I thought it held 50,000

It's FAU...not UF.

Heck, FAU usually doesn't even draw 50,000 ACTUAL fans PER YEAR...but this game will be their home SUPER BOWL so I hope as many UCF Fans as possible make the very short drive over for this game.

It's FAU...not UF.

Heck, FAU usually doesn't even draw 50,000 ACTUAL fans PER YEAR...but this game will be their home SUPER BOWL so I hope as many UCF Fans as possible make the very short drive over for this game.
Better than FIU. Lol. It will be a sellout. You heard it here first

Stadium can expand to 65,000

Game against Miami was a sellout

This will be their biggest home game ever

Miami was 8-5 in 2015

What’s everyone’s thoughts on very low end zone seats? I had them at Brighthouse when I first graduated and I thought they were terrible. Couldn’t see the other end of the field at all
First few rows on the second (upper) section have pretty good sight lines at Spectrum.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT