ADVERTISEMENT

UCF Baseball

Lovelady has to go.
I thought that initially but, after reading they’ve had a pretty injury-ridden season, I’m not so sure.

Since it’s not a big revenue sport, I don’t think it hurts us much to give him a longer leash than fball or b-ball.

I thought that initially but, after reading they’ve had a pretty injury-ridden season, I’m not so sure.

Since it’s not a big revenue sport, I don’t think it hurts us much to give him a longer leash than fball or b-ball.
We are in a baseball state and never are good. That has to change. Injuries last year and year before?

We are in a baseball state and never are good. That has to change. Injuries last year and year before?

No excuses. This baseball program must be better.

Trending in the wrong direction each year. Injuries seem to be a common theme with Loveladys teams. Maybe just maybe there is some onus on the Coach.

Reactions: Stetson_1883
ADVERTISEMENT