ADVERTISEMENT

UCF Big 12 Hoop Conf Game Home Attendance Average: 9,112 after 5 home games

Knight_Light

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Yes.. some visiting fans are helping full up a lot of the seats at games (makes the atmosphere more intense) but hopefully more UCF Fans are getting hooked in Big 12 Hoops and will be come season ticket holders next season.

UCF's Home Big 12 Crowds this season:
Kansas: 9,469
BYU: 9,137
WVU: 8,882

Footnote: Burger U Manager is loving Big 12 Basketball as their place has never been this busy during multiple conf games before. (Place was packed over 90 mins before tip-off followed by a big post-game crowd).

He said the KU Game was almost like a Football Game Day in regards to $$$.

So far I've gone to the Ole Miss game and BYU. both visiting teams filled the seats. Especially BYU. They have a pretty large following. I would get season tix if I lived closer so I just single-game buy when I have a free day to go. Games are really fun. UCF does a great job of entertaining the crowd between timeouts and half times.

I was watching the recent UCF-Houston game on ESPN+ and their time outs looked pretty boring. UCF has a lot of energy in that arena during the games. Fun stuff. Wish I lived closer.

Wasn’t crazy about the crowd there yesterday, but still better than our old crowds lol.
It was a great crowd for almost any previous year.

Baylor won't have many fans at next Wed's game but hope a ton of fans turnout for it. (Block Party prior to that game too).

There's one pair for Baylor game going for $5.75 per ticket (includes fees)..and even a lower bowl pair in 102 and 104 going for $9.20 per ticket (includes fees)

Reactions: UCFhonors
It will be a block party pre-game as well for this Jan 31st game:

aHR0cHM6Ly9zdG9yYWdlLmdvb2dsZWFwaXMuY29tL3VjZmtuaWdodHMtY29tLXByb2QvMjAyNC8wMS8wNS94bFphOUhpSTJLQTFwSjZ3aTdNYmhLRUhKUjNYNE9DR1IwVmZ0b0diLnBuZw.png
aHR0cHM6Ly9zdG9yYWdlLmdvb2dsZWFwaXMuY29tL3VjZmtuaWdodHMtY29tLXByb2QvMjAyNC8wMS8wNS94bFphOUhpSTJLQTFwSjZ3aTdNYmhLRUhKUjNYNE9DR1IwVmZ0b0diLnBuZw.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT