ADVERTISEMENT

UCF DVD on Fiesta Bowl Season?

PositYourself

Bronze Knight
Dec 28, 2021
Didn't UCF sell some sorta highlight DVD after our Baylor and/or Auburn win?

If so, do ya'll know what it was called and where I can buy a copy?

Thanks!

Auburn probably wasn’t made , DVDs were still being used some for Baylor
No I mean, I could have sworn UCF's athletic department sold officially-licensed DVDs to the public of the year's highlights after the Baylor win....or Auburn.

I want one of those. Never got around to purchasing one.

No I mean, I could have sworn UCF's athletic department sold officially-licensed DVDs to the public of the year's highlights after the Baylor win....or Auburn.

think they did for Baylor

think they did for Baylor
ESPN did the 2018 Peach.

You mean like tickets so you could have the stubs? Sorry ... couldn't resist. :)

In all seriousness ... I believe I have extras of the DVDs.

I know I bought either 2 of the one, and 4 of the other, but I don't know which is which. I also have an extra 2013 commemorative season ticket too. I'll have to dig them out of my UCF memorability boxes in my basement.

Right now my wife is changing jobs, so I'm actually throwing even more sh-- down there (long story, we work in different states right now, both places away from our home), but I can take a look. I really have so much UCF sh-- going back to the '90s, I really need to open a restaurant just to put it all on the walls and in several display cases.

Now when it comes to the commemorative books, the 2013 by Belden (a true asset we lost) and the 2017 OS books, I believe I only have 1 of each. I bought a second of the latter, but gave that away already.**

** NOTE: I usually save this stuff for lettermen and/or parents of letterman, but ... if you're really needing one, I'm open to sending you one.

Last edited:

Who even has a DVD player anymore? 😂

I’m sure you can find whatever it is on YouTube…unless you just want it to showcase 🤷🏻‍♂️

My friends....I appreciate your responses. But I'm looking for an officially-licensed, UCF highlight reel in PHYSICAL DISC FORM.

I know something like this was sold to fans during either the Baylor or Auburn run.

Call me old, but I would like to add it to my physical movie library :p

No one has heard of this?

My friends....I appreciate your responses. But I'm looking for an officially-licensed, UCF highlight reel in PHYSICAL DISC FORM.

I know something like this was sold to fans during either the Baylor or Auburn run.

Call me old, but I would like to add it to my physical movie library :p

No one has heard of this?
I don’t remember a DVD from either season but…
UCF published a book in house, A SEASON TO REMEMBER, 2013 UCF FOOTBALL. It was printed by Whitney Printing Company, Inc., Oviedo.

Orlando Sentinel published, PERFECT KNIGHTS, UCF’s HISTORIC UNDEFEATED 2017 FOOTBALL SEASON.

Last edited:
Reactions: PositYourself
I have 2 huge, 3-ring binders of UCF alumn sports cards. I've got virtually ever]ybody, across all types of sports from VB to football to baseball baatketball and racing....some patch and autographed cards as well.

Hundreds and hundreds of cards in excellent condition.

I'm thinking of selling the collection. If there are any UCF sports card collectors out there who would be interested in this hard to find/rare collection, please DM me and I'll send you some pics (although I'm abroad atm).

BTW I bought the 2 bowl victory dvds off ebay. Thanks for your help eveeyone.

• Love
Reactions: UCFBS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT