ADVERTISEMENT

UCF Female Student uses own gun to fight off burglars at Village of Alafaya

Knight_Light

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Club.

From link below:

http://knightnews.com/2015/01/student-pulls-gun-on-burglars-striking-ucf-area-apartment-deputies-say/

At approximately 4:51 p.m. Tuesday night, two black males in their early 20's forced their way into the apartment of two UCF students, male and female, according to the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

According to deputies, one of the suspects held a handgun to the male victim's head and ordered him to the ground. The female victim then ran into her bedroom and got her handgun.

The female UCF student then pointed the gun at the suspects. That caused both the suspects to run away and for one suspect to drop his gun, according to deputies.

That was extremely risky while the male is on the floor with a gun to his head. Im glad it worked out ok for them. Wish she would have dropped at least one of the 2 though.

Originally posted by UCFWayne:
That was extremely risky while the male is on the floor with a gun to his head. Im glad it worked out ok for them. Wish she would have dropped at least one of the 2 though.
Risky yes...but I'm glad she felt confident enough to do what she did. And yeah, too bad she didn't knock both of them down (even with a non-fatal shot to thigh/shoulder, etc), as thugs like that will probably not stop till they are finally caught and/or shot.

Originally posted by ucfversusbcs:
Maybe there thug skills were lacking?
They gotta start somewhere.

No doubt their street cred will be damage by being run-off by a girl.

I dont remember there being problems when I lived there. Hope the place hasnt gone down hill.

If I was the dude with a gun to my head and she did that, I wouldn't know whether to thank her or beat her ass...maybe I'd beat her ass and then thank her.

Originally posted by fabknight:

If I was the dude with a gun to my head and she did that, I wouldn't know whether to thank her or beat her ass...maybe I'd beat her ass and then thank her.
That makes no sense. First of all you think you can beat her up after what she did to them?

It was a BB gun the thugs had. I tend to believe a gun owning female could tell a BB gun from a real gun which is the ONLY reason she didn't blow their asses away, even though she was well withing her rights.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by ucfversusbcs:

Originally posted by fabknight:

That makes no sense. First of all you think you can beat her up after what she did to them?
The point was it was risky and the guy on the ground would have been the first one to be shot. There were two thugs with guns and one was pointed at a dude's head. Theoretically, with her pulling out the gun and assuming she shot one of them, in the end only one thug would have been dead but both students would be dead.

Originally posted by Good Knight Sweetheart:
She should have shot them. Dead defendants don't get found "not guilty", nor get a slap on the wrist.
Yeah, I don't know if I would have shown the same restraint. I'm a fervent supporter of the castle doctrine. If someone got into my house they would have to have got by the cameras, front door and 2 dogs. At that point I would assume they are armed.

BB guns can kill you if they hit the right place in the back of the neck or below the ear. It has happened before. I'm glad there are more stories about people legally using their right to protect themselves in the minutes before any authority arrives. To hell with that "retreat requirement" bullshit the nanny-state "all-are-one" pacifists want in your own home now.

" By the way, this girl was raised right. I'd love to shake the hands of her parents!"

I'm totally cool with what she did but you have zero credibility speaking about being "raised right". You were raised to be a self-hating Uncle Tom who believes masturbation and using condoms is a sin.

This post was edited on 1/29 2:19 PM by ChrisKnight06

Originally posted by ChrisKnight06:
" By the way, this girl was raised right. I'd love to shake the hands of her parents!"

I'm totally cool with what she did but you have zero credibility speaking about being "raised right". You were raised to be a self-hating Uncle Tom who believes maturation and using condoms is a sin.
So he's really black? I thought it was confirmed he was just a fat white guy.

Will someone post that dumbass picture collage.

ADVERTISEMENT