ADVERTISEMENT

UCF Football DC Ted Roof and Players: Fall Camp (Day Eight)

Can barely hear the questions. They can’t put mics over audience?
Hey. We use hand held mics to ask questions and when UCF streams LIVE or records, you'll hear the questions more clearly. When it's audio from anyone in the room, it's being picked up by our camera, phone, etc. TT

Reactions: Central Floridave
Thanks for the coverage UCF1. UCF is suppose to be a high tech university but hasn't figured out press conferences yet.

Last week with that fan/blower or whatever it was putting out a 50Hz hum really was annoying for us on this end trying to listen. You'd think they would have a quiet studio like room for these. But, whatever, I just throw out these solutions and nobody listens. :p

Go KNights!

Thanks for the coverage UCF1. UCF is suppose to be a high tech university but hasn't figured out press conferences yet.

Last week with that fan/blower or whatever it was putting out a 50Hz hum really was annoying for us on this end trying to listen. You'd think they would have a quiet studio like room for these. But, whatever, I just throw out these solutions and nobody listens. :p

Go KNights!
It's not ideal. For my part, I use a mic on my camera sitting on a tripod. On order: New mic with placement at the podium. May have to play with it a bit. Hoping it leads to greater audio quality on my recordings. Thanks for your support. TT

Reactions: Central Floridave
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT