ADVERTISEMENT

UCF football expands alcohol sales stadium-wide for first time

I see they announced the IOA Plaza Concerts are back. Has anyone heard if any “big” name bands will be there?
Counting Crows and Smash Mouth was a lot of fun about five or six years ago.

Yeah Im curious to see who they can get. I know they get a lot of country acts (meh) but hoping for something better
Yeah… Country ain’t really my thang, either!
But did anyone on this board happen to see Cowboy Mouth when they performed for us several years ago? It was really high energy and everyone had so much fun.
The drummer/singer was amazing and he really gets the audience involved. It was also cool to see him get some of the kids up on stage to participate in the performance.
They’re kind of a hybrid blues/rock/alternative band out of New Orleans and I’d love to see them come back again.

Bounce house is gonna have a little more spring in it this season!

No more 3rd quarter hang-overs. Now will be 4th quarter hang-overs. :p

Hopefully they offer good craft beer. For the Hula Bowl they had some local company (Deland) brew that was pretty good.

Somebody help me out. What type of liquor is in seltzer? Vodka? Gin? I'm a scotch guy but always need to pick something else at games, etc.

Somebody help me out. What type of liquor is in seltzer? Vodka? Gin? I'm a scotch guy but always need to pick something else at games, etc.
The basic concept is that a little sugar is added to carbonated water (seltzer), which is then fermented by introducing yeast so that the sugars are converted into alcohol.

For the game as far as liquor, stick to Tito’s and lime on the rocks or mix with water and lemon.
Give a High Noon a shot. They are delicious and sometimes I put a vodka floater in them.

The basic concept is that a little sugar is added to carbonated water (seltzer), which is then fermented by introducing yeast so that the sugars are converted into alcohol.

For the game as far as liquor, stick to Tito’s and lime on the rocks or mix with water and lemon.
Give a High Noon a shot. They are delicious and sometimes I put a vodka floater in them.
Ah I had no idea. Thanks for sharing

High Noons are just seltzer and actual vodka, and they are actually Gluten free. Most of the other seltzers are malt, which can lead to bad hangover/headache. High Noons are way better, but like all of them lack a punch. Vodka floater would do the trick.

High Noons are just seltzer and actual vodka, and they are actually Gluten free. Most of the other seltzers are malt, which can lead to bad hangover/headache. High Noons are way better, but like all of them lack a punch. Vodka floater would do the trick.
High Noons and Vodka floaters is the move. They are pricy but they get the job done and babes love them too. Fück it liquid lunch today.

Ive had Happy Dad. Its the Nelk Boys Seltzer. I think its Vodka based but not positive. Like drinking water if you dont add Vodka still.

What will the hawkers carry though? I don't want to get out of my seat to get the alcohol.

d1b925c4e065e3246d4e6f155d2a2333.jpg

8 bucks for a miller lite...meh...the beer stinks. Hopefully, they can get us better quality beer in the cheap seats.

Not true, they have liquor options in the Stadium Club section. Only thing that got me and my party through that 3-1/2 hour rain delay against Boise St.

Besides, I heard whole stadium is getting booze this year. Should be extra bouncy.
There was a cocktail slushy booth vendor with options for shots as well.

Reactions: Knight Strength
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT