ADVERTISEMENT

UCF football recruiting: Knights prepare for final push ahead of December signing period

Me to. I'm sure the coaches are finding hard to find time to keep recruiting and preparing for a game this Saturday. This monday the portal opens for transfers.

Me to. I'm sure the coaches are finding hard to find time to keep recruiting and preparing for a game this Saturday. This monday the portal opens for transfers.
I agree, but hold a part of me thinking "If an idiot coach is NOT thinking ahead and actually believes the crap he spews about 1 game at a time, then FIRE HIM. We need a HC that thinks of the entire season, which I'm betting every HC does and it's only spew that boobs believe. If he can't prepare WEEKS ahead, then we don't need him. A HC should be intelligent enough to be able to prepare weeks ahead. And for any whiners----- HE should be able to prepare YEARS ahead, or why is he even recruiting? If he can only think a week at at time, why is he bothering about next year until the season is over? So, I have no doubt that our entire staff is intelligent enough to figure out a game plan (here's hoping the DC is awake the entire game) and can wooo some recruits. Here's hoping we can keep, and they learn and improve, our entire coaching staff. Has been some rough times, but I think they have shown some sparks! Tho I definitely think the DC is wanting, I'm not in the group of 'FIRE THEM'.

IN THE END------- We're Moving On UP!

Reactions: Central Floridave
Recruiting started fast but not seeing much on flips in favor of us down the stretch
If we lose Saturday it will probably stay that way. Even if we win I don’t expect skill players to come. We only use 2 RBs and 2 Receivers every game. Everyone else watches or runs routes for no reason.

Reactions: ucffan642
If we lose Saturday it will probably stay that way. Even if we win I don’t expect skill players to come. We only use 2 RBs and 2 Receivers every game. Everyone else watches or runs routes for no reason.
A lot of the WR issues are mostly who we have been playing at QB. In time we will get guys that are more run/pass balanced and will need top flight WRs and TEs. Gus was hit in the face by Socko just like we were so he lost recruiting time last year. If we can get Singleton in here with Rizk I think we will have caught up with where we should be:

Plumlee
McClain
TC
Singleton
Rizk

The NCAA’s contact period for FBS programs kicks off on Friday, and Florida is one of many schools that will have coaches attending high school games over the weekend to check in on top commitments and targets.

Florida’s defensive coordinator and safeties coach Patrick Toney will be at the Osceola (Kissimmee, Florida) and Lakeland (Florida) game on Friday, according to 247Sports. Toney is there to see defensive back commit Ja'Keem Jackson and four-star UCF defensive line commit John Walker.

ADVERTISEMENT